Hotel Transylvania

Why do this couple triggers so many anons in Sup Forums? Johnny is a pretty cool guy

I like them a lot desu

And Johnny is cool he's pretty cartoony and funny

I like Johnny, but that's because I like nice stoner/bro-type guys.

He just wasn't fleshed out enough for people to self-insert as.

Do you think they've ever had sex while she's in her bat form?

>letting your daughter marry a jew

Holly fuck..I've nevee though of that, and I'm obsesive with this film...

Dracula is cool with Frankenstein.
Mavis herself triggers me
>Undead for a hundred years looks 18
>Undead womb still works
>Eats things not just drink blood
>Peppy most bubbly personality ever wears black because muh Goth vamps

If the genders were reversed, fem-Johnny would have daily threads.

>upbeat stoner ginger girl and peppy goth vampire boy
I can dig it

He likes Dave Matthews Band, so he's cool with me.

Pretty sure vampires in Hotel Transylvania lore are born vampires, so of course her womb would work.

But the more a blank slate a character is, the easier it is for losers to self-insert as him.

He's Dracula, he's also about killing the Muzzies. Jews have killed lots of Muzzies.

Nobody likes seeing their waifu hook up with another man, and especially not get knocked up by them.

i like them most normies just hate this good movie becuase it's related to adam sandler

im actually kinda sad johnny isn't in the cartoon at least the cloudy with a bunch of meatballs cartoon had the 2 main characters together

Johnny has acomplished everything i wanted in life without even trying

>traveled to wherever the hell he wanted
>found the only place on earth where magic still exist
>found a cute semi autistic gf
>started a family
>is now fully accepted in a society made of cool monsters

i wish i could have a smilar life

He's a LAME character. He has stupid hair, he's a lameshit dweeb, and his whole ignorance of monsters at the hotel just make him obnoxious. Realistically no woman, much less an attractive one, would want him and yes that includes Mavis. I'm sure she's met male vampires who are approved of by Dracula and Dracula's father. And I doubt they're as scrawny as Johnny is. The only Johnny I want with Mavis? Is Johnny Bravo because he's likable, actually funny, and fit.

And I'm sure given the crack pairing of Johnny Bravo and Velma, it would be funny to see her get the jinkies at seeing Johnny move on from her with a vampire chick. Did you like that one Sup Forums?

He ruined a perfect waifu with his soulless ginger nigger seed!

>Johnny has acomplished everything i wanted in life without even trying

Because he's a cartoon character and the writing wills it. In cartoons being a retard equals guaranteed success in life. Being fat means you WILL get a decent looking pussy to bang. You get it, it's cartoon writing bullshit.

If the genders were reversed it'd be the most generic goddamn thing on the fucking planet.

"Oh a plain average female loser hooks up with an ancient and powerful vampire male."

Yeah like we haven't seen that shit a million times already.

Am I the only one who was a little shocked that they would do a whole pregnancy thing with a character who looks so young?

Me too. It reminded me of those flash games with pregnant Elsa

Yeah. They look like teens but that's what makes it hotter

I didn't like any of the main characters. Murray, Frank, Griffin, and Wayne were way better.

They even show her nude when she's pregnant.

Too lewd.

Hell, the suit of armor was more interesting.

Eh, after watching Wakfu it takes a lot more to surprise me.