The Nam Storytime part 4

I'm still a few threads back but this is good stuff so far. I took a course on the Vietnam War this year and I haven't seen anything that reeks of BS yet. Seems like they actually did the research on this.

>I'm still a few threads back but this is good stuff so far. I took a course on the Vietnam War this year and I haven't seen anything that reeks of BS yet. Seems like they actually did the research on this.
Both writers were vietnam veterans.

>>Douglas "Doug" Murray is an American comic book writer. He served in the Vietnam War

>>Don Lomax (born 1944) is an American comic book writer/artist best known for his long-running comic Vietnam Journal. A veteran of the Vietnam War.

Also his editor serve in Vietnam.

>>Hama sold his first comics work to the fantasy film magazine Castle of Frankenstein when he was 16 years old, and he followed by collaborating with Bhob Stewart on pages for the underground tabloid Gothic Blimp Works.[5] After high school, Hama took a job drawing shoes for catalogs, and then served in the United States Army from 1969 to 1971, during the Vietnam War, where he became a firearms and explosive ordnance expert.

The man with no 'nam rides the horse with no 'nam.