Come up with a cartoon idea that could help save Cartoon Network

Come up with a cartoon idea that could help save Cartoon Network

Assholes on roller skates

Mexican Pumpkin and his kids

Actually following through with the promise of a cartoon short/pilot block of three 7 minute shorts (or 2 11 minute shorts) that airs every, say, Monday so that it doesn't take away any important slots.

Give plenty of opportunities for amateur artists to try new ideas and bring in fresh blood into the industry much like Flapjack/Adventure Time basically started the current era of animation.

1001 nights in space

How so?

Occasionally air reruns of old shows. Don't only air them, don't overair them. Just have it be a nice surprise everyonce in awhile, where you flip over to CN expecting Gumball or TTG, and instead find an episode of Courage, then followed by Gumball.

>play adult swim and toonami except now that's the entire channel all day.

Good idea

Okay, it's a show about fast food items that have faces and mouths. One's like, a large fries from some fast food place, another's the drink cup you'd get, and then maybe to kind of play with the viewer the third one's like a ball of sapient meat or something. Anyway, these three live together in a really shit house in the ghetto, and their neighbor's just this regular human asshole that they're always bugging. Whacky shenanigans, maybe people from the moon visit, idk.

Hentai on Toonami

Something with a morbid yet kid-friendly vibe. Maybe that asylum idea that one user keeps posting in threads like these

Something furry that actually reels all the furries and their jew, I mean furry gold in.

Isn't that the new summer camp cartoon?

A show about a lovecraftian horror, a guy who can turn metal into parts of his body mass, and a psychic girl try to be superheroes.

I don't know, I just know that bronies were basically a subset of furries and as cringy as they are, there is a dime to be made off of them if they weren't allowed to explode into such a lolcow.

A self aware kinda furry bait should could legit draw in a lot of views and perhaps jewgolds.

>young adventurer going on adventures in some sort of fantasy world
>orphaned as child
>go on quests
>fights evil sometimes&sometimes gets in trouble with the law
>struggles to survive
>makes friends&enemies
>is a skilled swordsman
>gets into sword fights a lot
>has sword that is somehow super special
>slowly but surely gets stronger
>fights monsters
>eventually forms a party with a goofy guy that slowly becomes bff&tomboy tsundere qt that he slowly falls in love with
>they get into all types of adventures&trouble involving dragons, giants, sea monsters, evil wizards, swordsmen, bandits, saving a princess, ghosts&whatever will get enough money to put food on the table
>they grow closer on their adventures
>bff eventually finds love
>tsundere qt gets jealous when a princess takes interest in him&he gets jealous when a ranger takes interest in her
>eventually discovers a super evil conspiracy that all their adventures were involved in
>finds out this super evil was somehow connected to his parents death
>finds out he has a brother and/or sister
>goes on epic quest to defeat super evil
>few friends that were made in the party's previous quests die along the way helping them
>endures and keep going on quest to defeat super evil
>eventually fights in epic final sword battle to defeat super evil big boss
>nearly gets defeated but then someone from his past who was working for big boss who feels guilty about it betrays him
>makes mc promise something
>guy from past gets killed but either mc or he is able to defeat big boss because of his sacrifice
>little bit after the final victory gets married to tsundere qt & settles down somewhere quiet
>has kids with her
>twins a boy & a girl
>meets up with bff sometimes at a tavern
>he's started a family of his own
>remembers the days of their youth over a pint
>tells stories of these days to his children
>the end?
They should make a cartoon like this. Anyone know any shows like this at all? I'll even take books or whatever medium.

>Make 12 forever into a show
>Make Infinity train into a show
>Make Villainous into a show and dub it for american audiences
>Make capeshit with time effort and love put into it
>Make a cartoon about either Overwatch or Team Fortress

I have not watched anything on Cartoon Network since they added that FUCKING counter. I cannot tolerate it.

Sounds like your archetypical DnD campaign.

New season of duck Dodgers.
Samurai jack, lost episodes.
Little Johnny Bravo.
spiritual successors of Ed edd and eddy, mucha lucha and Billy and Mandy.

I forget the name of the channel but it was on direct tv
People could go online and pay a membership to chat and request music videos.

Cartoon episodes usually have two stories to it.

Have a 3 hour block
Maybe right when adult swim goes off air.
All commercial free one shots from hanna barbarra, warner brothers, to current cartoon network cartoons,
People could call in to request episodes, you go online to do so.
Pay money like a jukebox.

Or do a total requst live type show.

If you guys do go with the idea , please put clover somewhere in the title.

ye thats basically the idea

I mean its simple, and even though I just basically laid out the bare bones of it, but it'll hopefully stay fairly simple. Sure its A pretty basic idea, but so was star wars and I just want a simple fun adventure fantasy story.

Shadowrun:Tales From The Sixth World.

FULL PENETRATION

Uncle Grandpa season 6

Mix in some Boomerang shows on CN. Kids haven't seen those Looney Toons episodes yet.

make a new teen titans series, but instead of being serious and having a cast who acts mature and deals with a lot of detailed villains, make them all retarded chibis, who do everything without consequences.

Adventure of the week cartoon about a Mexican kid beating the shit out of people.

World he lives in makes no sense. Sometimes it's fantasy. Others sci fi. There's superheroes in some episodes.

Setting will change at random but the boy will continue to beat shit up.

Adventure Time was based off dnd

Sounds like shit.

-Pandering as much as possible to every possible demographic. Gay. Black, latino, transgender, everything. Make majority demographic of your viewers depicted as under utilized or under fleshed out as possible. cardboard stand-ins.
-Do _NOT_ react to any negative criticisms or feedback that will inevitably come. Instead, continue to pretend to be extremely grateful to the few fans that will eat it up.
-Do not promote the show. Do not advertise for it.
-DO NOT REMAKE AN EXISTING IP

And now for my explanation:
Making something good is a waste of time, effort and resource. What you want is a cartoon that will touch the current hot button topics of the day. Race, gender, sexuality, all that nonsense. Push the button hard. The media will eat it up and spread your cartoon and advertise for you like wildfire. As will the inevitable controversy among any potential viewers. Let them all advertise for your cartoon. Let the fans and anti-fans and what not talk about your cartoon non-stop. The shitting and counter shitting will create more buzz for your cartoon. Everyone will be talking about it.

Which is why you don't create an image that takes one side or another. It lets you remain effectively neutral and your producers' and staff image remains in tact. This allows them and you to make a show that can be ambiguous enough that you can effectively cloak yourself in plausible deniability to any and all accusations that might stick too long.

Do not promote the show. At the very least, promote it little in advertising. Let the media and internet communities do that for you. They'll be talking enough to do that for you and save you that huge advertising cost.

(CONT)

Don't remake an existing IP. Too many fans will realize you accuse and realize you are cash grabbing and will smear your show with a negative image. They'll tear it apart and the media itself will eventually turn on you as well.

Oh. Perhaps I misunderstood the OP. You wanted to save Cartoon Network?
This will give Cartoon Network millions and make it a successful network again. But you wanted something that would save its creativity? Its ability to make something worth watching?

The two are mutually exclusive. If you want CN to air quality content, throw money in the furnace. Flush it down the toilet. Get rid of it. Throw it out the window as it does nothing for the network and makes people smile and your pockets empty.

Pick one. You want a successful network, or one you like? That's why Cartoon Network is going to shit in your mouth, and you're going to eat it. You're going to hate it. You're going to whine bitch and moan. And you'll just keep eating. And you'll keep feeding it more as you eat that shit. And you're going to give them every last red cent you have while they do it.

Surely, cartoon network is "our guys" and would NEVER do something as unscrupulous as use internet outrage and media sensationalism to market mediocre checkbox formulaic uncreative nonsense.

Haha, just kidding. You're retarded and you'll continue to eat the turd forever. Enjoy being ridden like a mule to the bank.

Teen Titans Gone

A non-comic inspired action show, with no or minimal humor and it is writer driven.

Personally, I would like something with a wild-west edge to it. Maybe a full western or some sort of fusion (post-apocalyptic western in the style of Fallout New Vegas).

Ravioli, Ravioli!
Save this Threadioli!