Any yall keep up with this?

any yall keep up with this?

ye

I gotta say, that older art is weird to look at

I kinda lost interest during the body rpg arc

no

Bogleech is a faggot.

Binged and dropped it when she got to the computer. I dunno, it just dropped what little value it had when i got to that point.
Its cute and all just not really amazing in any aspect.

>yall
fuck off

also bogleech is a faggot

Is he? How so?

Dr. Tori a babe

Can a man get a quick rundown on this?

Yeah, one of my favorite webcomics actually.

ESS
JAY
DUBYA

Reader driven webcomic adventure kind of like Problem Sleuth, but with Lovecraft and Looney Tunes.

Search for Awful Hospital if you want to give it a shot.

boo fucking hoo

>body rpg arc
this
is that over yet?

>tfw when piss waifu will never appear again

I've been waiting for someone to make a thread about this. It's one of my favorite webcomics currently running. I like the art, and I think it's very interesting to have an actual combat system in a webcomic like this.

well that's another comic dropped. why does every online "artist" have to be a pretentious twat these days

The comic is honestly great and he's a genuinely fantastic artist, but I genuinely can't follow him on anything because he's the single worst person when it comes to social justice blogging I've ever suffered.

No really, look up his blog, look at how much of it is just completely unrelated to his art, it's fucking embarrassing.

this

though i do love how he fawns over monsters and grotesque critters both irl and in fantasy, his attempts at engaging in politics is one of the worst things ive ever had the misfortune of stumbling into

>No really, look up his blog, look at how much of it is just completely unrelated to his art, it's fucking embarrassing.

It's kind of sad, If you've gone to the comment section of awful hospital it's almost solely the same autists who follow his every word on tumblr, he is just weeding out people who don't follow his ideals with it rather than posting art or anything related to it, usually only for a new mortasheen or something.

Apparently you can't be a fan if you don't follow the creators ideals, even though despite how much he's said he's hated Lovecraft he's referenced him in at least 40% of his work.

The best part is that he considers himself one of the less extreme liberals, like he lives in his own bubble where he's some kind of "norm", and that people who don't agree with everything he thinks get pushed away by him and his wife like slimebeast and jesus lizard.

that's really just a distress noise you people make when you witness somebody being anything other than a complete piece of human shit though, it doesn't actually mean anything

>IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY POLITICAL OPINIONS YOU'RE A PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH
>not seeing the irony in your post
Sup Forumsmblr is real

Is that really him? Not bad.