BLACK MIRROR

Just watched first episode of Black Mirror.
Will it get better? Because first episode was kinda pretentious. During it, i thought it would be a dark comedy, because concept is perfect for south park or robot chicken episode
But in the end it was like"People are love TV too much and was entertained by horrific scene"
Like, fucking hell.

like, BLOODY 'ELL, INNIT, GUV?

WOT IF YOU MARATHON IT AND DECIDE YOURSELF

The two next episodes are very good

CORRRR, YA FINK E'LL DO IT, LA'?

It does get better, but the first episode is also really good. Just give up, OP, nobody cares what you watch.

>he thinks robot chicken is dark comedy

wew

I thought the exact same thing. Second episode had the same opinion

Everything just feel so forces in order to make their point

I honestly don't know why people like it so much

did you see the suicidal artist at the end; such a deep and intelligent show

Every episode is as on-the-nose, it's awful.

>haha wow what if like everyone was always on their phones more haha get it because people are on their phones a lot this show is deep

You have terrible taste and you should feel bad

i heard on tv that its full sjw trash, decided to watch a random episode

>young nervous girl is partying she mentions her religious father controlling her
>more comments about her christian parents abusing her
>she is sheltered, sad, nervous, cant enjoy the party
>its revealed shes a virgin (laughable plot point) and this is a bad thing
>more and more comments about her christian parents controlling her and ruining her life
>all the white guys at the party are bad guys, assholes, begging for sex.... borderline rapists and complete drunk idiots
>the girl fancies another girl, they make comment about homophobia, eventually they kiss and fuck
>the girl is super happy to be cheating on her fiance and her controlling parents
>she now loves partying

i couldnt believe they would be so blatant with their sjw trash, i thought they would try hide it. someone actually entered the writers room came up with the plot that a nervous young christian virgin girl with religious parents should go to a party, get drunk, fuck a girl, cheat on her fiance, whilst all the males are sexist drunk idiots, and she is now happy compared to when she was sad and wants to partt / sleep with girls forever Pathetic

I hated the first episode. 3rd episode is the best one.

the point was how easy it was to put aside your emotions and morals when speaking anonymously through the internet, but as soon as it becomes real it's not funny anymore

that's not entirely true though, as there ARE people who are such cunts that they act like fucking edgelords IRL too

The first episode is balls but the next few are some of the best in the series. Feel free to give up watching near the tail end of Season 3.

S4 was even worse than this.

I just started this episode and are you fucking serious? I am not watching that wtf

Yeah the first episode sucked. I didn't watch another episode for several months after watching it. But the next two episodes are significantly better. Can't bring myself to watch the rest though. It's not nearly good enough to plow through.

Are you a real person or did Stephen King write you to be a stereotype.

25,000,000 merits or whatever its called is the best episode of the entire series.

It's basically Charlie Brooker's life.

>seen 2 random episodes, wasn't impressed
>look up highest rated episodes on imdb to watch those
still don't get the hype.

most episodes I've seen want to do the old sci-fi trope of introducing some technology that sounds neat and then showing some scenario where it turns out to be bad. only they introduce ideas that are obviously terrible if you spend only 5 seconds thinking about it.
some episodes I've seen were kinda ok (white christmas, hang the dj) but no way I'm slogging through the rest.

AHHH I skipped to the second episode and it's just Wii in real life?! What the fuck is this show?

It's all shit, don't waste your time, I'm serious.

Black Mirror is good in the same way Requiem For A Dream was good, I don't want to watch that every day

>black mirror fans are Stephen King readers
knew it
what's your booktuber channel

Requiem For a Dream made me want to kill myself and so does this. Holy fuck Britain.

>Will it get better?
not really, its discount twilight zone with more minorites

Holy shit if you thought pig fucking episode was pretentious you'll never make it.

WOT IF THA PROIME MINISTAH DON SHAGGED A PIG

Every single post in this thread reads like it's either written by some paki or ran through google translator. Seems like the Aziz scandal has attracted the IT crew.

What the fuck episode are you talking about

did you watch the episode?
tell me, what was the implication of her cheating on her fiance? who was he to her?

So it's basically a really shitty version of the 90's The Outer Limits?

yes yes its revealed its all VR so none of it was real, her fiance was only marrying her out of pity, but for the first 45 mins we are led to believe they are in love, she praises him behind his back. , it was meant to be a believable story that the writer wrote, i believed and millions of other writers believed, its still a sjw piece of trash.

Wot if your bellend was a samsung

If you don't like the next one drop it.

>perfect for south park or robot chicken episode
t.13 year old

>"People are love TV too much and was entertained by horrific scene"

you didn't get it. the point was that the girl was released an hour before the event took place but the entire world was to focused on the TV to notice.

The mentality is: if you’re not up-front and blatant with your symbolism and metaphors, then you’re not actively trying to dismantle the Judeo-Christian, cisgendered, heteronormative, white supremacist patriarchy because you’re being complacent. Therefore, you’re an enabler of the oppressive system and an enemy.
In reality they’re just too fucking stupid to understand subtleties.

I thought the first one sucked. The first 2 seasons were meh. The only one I remember is Fifteen Million Merits.

Start with season 3.

WHAT IF INTERNET TOO MUCH

So you're admitting you don't have a real point, just talking for talkings sake, and that you don't understand story structure
Ok, cool.

“WOT IF”? ‘AVE YA SEEN ‘IZ MISSUZ?

wot if ye' french fries could tell if ye' were a murderer

sweet. im going to write a story about a white guy arriving at a party, he discusses how his school, society and the media are controlling him with their equality lefty bullshit, the story, music etc are implying that this guy is a protag/correct with these views, characters affirm him "you go guy! " he wants to be himself, hes rich and white and all the girls at the party are checking him out. a black guy says something dumb/gangsta and the white guy intelligently corrects him, the black apes out and it spills out into the street and the white ofcourse beats him up, everyone is cheering and all of the girls want him.He was witty, respectful and the black is crazy, a sore losee, jumping around screaming. the white makes comment about how he loves his wife, she is so sweet and supports him, but he fucks another girl anyway, the stort rewards him for this as everyone around him tells him its great to break free from his wife and parents, he chats to a second character who confirms he is in the right. any girl in the scenes is stupid, drunk, slutty and obsessed with makeup and sex, but our protag is above them all. Viewers at home would rightfully be wondering what a bunch of political, agenda driven, antiblack and antiwoman trash, with a clear anenda written by a little white guy somewhere living in fantasy. Oh but at the end, it was all a virtual reality dream! so i guess the first 45 mins wasnt actually real and therefor the writer clearly had no agenda.Any viewers who picked up on the obvious story clearly dont understand good storytelling.

>Best episode is Entire History Of You
>Only episode not written by Charlie Brooker

Really.....makes you......think

people will meme you saying the first episode is the best because a lot of people don't like it

really the first episode is way different than basically all of the other episodes of the series

what if american idol wuz ebul