The Mighty Thor #19 & 20 Storytime

Before we get to the War Thor reveal, let's storytime #19 (the one where Quentin Quire becomes a Phoenix host for a while) first because I think it is not yet storytimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91163478/#91166059
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Volstag

t. already read the end of #20

This portrayal of the PF seems OOC to me.

Oh yeah, Sin is sort of Cul's daughter too.

PF has a character?

damn she's hot

> Gorr

Get ready for who really is the WAR THOR!

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

Is this why Odinson joined team Hydra? Cause he was so shocked it was Jane who took his Uru hammer and not is meat hammer this time?

Generation X is totally gonna ignore this.

About time Mangog showed up after Aaron hyped him

>A prelude to thor-island

>muh refugees
>said the American from his comfy house, over the Atlantic, thousands of miles away

And not to forget:

>the hammer does things for Jane that it never did for Thor

Never change Marlel, never change...

So will the big reveal be that the hammer is corrupted and it uses Jane cause she's weak

>Thor is actually made that Jane took his hammer
Can't say I expected that

Jesus Christ.

Other than just wanting to provide some sort of stakes to the story, why can't someone just magic the cancer out of her? Like in the last issue, why wouldn't the Phoenix Force offer to wash over her and purge the cancer from her body?

Hi Sup Forums now fuck off

well fuck

Was Thor cheating on her canon before this issue?
> If Aaron is adding this now just to make Thor look even worse I swear to fuck...

are these an actual mythology thing?

Yeah, no. Americasn siimply do not know about the refugee crisis, because they're not living it. So tacky shit like this should not be written by them, period. You wouldn't have an Italian who never served write about the horrible war of Vietnam, now would you?

Jesus fuck, Sup Forumsmblr, not everything is Sup Forums.

>volstagg goes full pvt. pyle

Oh shit. I did not see this coming.

called it

THEN TAKE THE MOTHER FUCKING GOD MED'S THOR OFFERED YOU BACK WHEN WE WERE 1ST TOLD YOU HAD CANCER YOU STUPID BITCH!

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91163478/#91166059 has guessed him right!

Woah...

Letter page for #19

god forbid marvel ever contribute portions of their sales (or movie sales, considering how much money they pull) towards charities, rather than write limp analogies.

>Jesus fuck, Sup Forumsmblr, not everything is Sup Forums.
That is the climate that the terrorism know as Sup Forums has created

This is a good reveal.

...and #20.

How does he go gray?

Good job Marvel, you actually didn't reveal the big twist 3 months in advance

Thor is really being a massive dick here.

Thanks for reading.

>eyes an nose are same as V
Fuck how did we not see it?

Finally something awesome in Mighty Thor

now we're talking

>why can't someone just magic the cancer out of her
they're dealing with that issue by ignoring it really hard

screenshot this: the Queen of Cinders is Thor's baby sister Laussa, from Angela: Asgard's Assassin.

She was given the option but declined it

This book would be good, without Fe-thor.

So we have 4 Thors now. But thats okay, i like volstagg-thor.

>they blacked out the eye and made his beard grey to make people think it's Odin
>actual beard is orange
Well, I understand why they did that swerve, since knowing the beard color makes it pretty obvious who it is.

>She was given the option but declined it
they need to explore that a little more. "I'm going to choose to die rather than...." is a pretty strong stance. it needs more than a few offhand lines of dialogue

her reasoning was
>I'm going to bet this on our terms, Magical stones belongs to the world of Asgard and Thor not mine.
Mind you that was all before she got the hammer, and every time she used the hammer it purged her system of the chemotherapy drugs meant to combat the cancer.

DOnĀ“t mind me. Just the strongest Thor of 616 just passing by.

first the dark elves as refugees in dwarfland now light elves...pretty boring stuff

Cheap knock off who cant even take a hammer to the face

Volstagg is best dad

Shit, more children Volstagg? How many do you have? He needs to be the god of all fathers...or something, that's to much like all father

*before he became Thor of 13584

ah there we go. Volstagg has 50 kids now.

well fuck me Why did I say anything....FUCK

Thorstagg confirmed for 2nd best Asgardian

> Magical stones belongs to the world of Asgard and Thor not mine.
so does Mjolnir. the reason doesn't make sense.

I don't think he's mad she has the Hammer so much as she never told him...and he's probably bitter about not having the hammer.

Hard to say, a lot of bitches have slept with Thor so its hard to remember if he was dating someone else at the time, though I'm sure Enchantress made sure he cheated a few times.