They're going to use Scar in season two. I would be bothered by this...

They're going to use Scar in season two. I would be bothered by this, but then I remembered this is the same series where Mufasa's ghost shows up every other week. God, I love this show but I hate it at the same time.

>The character will appear on The Lion Guard in the flames of a volcano, summoned by grandnephew Kion (Simba and Nala’s son) after he unintentionally calls Scar by invoking the powerful Roar of the Elders during a fit of anger.

user why do you watch entertainment aimed at toddlers.

that expression captures the reaction to the synopsis perfectly.

They should have stopped at lion king 1 because they are clearly not even trying anymore since then.

What's wrong with that?

Are you like... 6? Because this show is aimed at children.

You know pretty much every cartoon is aimed at children. Even Adventure Time and Gravity Falls.

Real men only watch sports(the moanstream ones) and watch the news.

Wtf are you even doing in this site?Go back to work.

Some other season two information.

>Additional guest stars for the new season include Tony Award-winning actress Renée Elise Goldsberry ("Hamilton") as Dhahabu, a charismatic golden zebra; Academy and Grammy Award-winning rapper, actor, producer and poet Common ("Selma") as Kiburi, an arrogant crocodile; Kristofer Hivju ("Game of Thrones") as Kenge, a ferocious monitor lizard; AJ Mclean ("Backstreet Boys") as Kuchimba, an adorable golden mole; Carla Hall (ABC's "The Chew") as Mpishi, a "foodie" African harrier hawk; Christopher Jackson ("Hamilton") as Shujaa, a massively strong gorilla; CCH Pounder ("Avatar") as Kongwe, a wise old turtle; Rico Rodriguez (ABC's "Modern Family") and Raini Rodriguez (Disney Channel's "Austin & Ally") as Raha and Starahe, a brother and sister zebra duo; SINBAD (Disney's "First Kid") as Uroho, a comedic baboon; Michael Dorn ("Star Trek: The Next Generation") as Bupu, a large sable antelope; Justin Hires ("MacGyver") as Hodari, a tiny gecko; Jacob Bertrand, Mekai Curtis and Cade Sutton (stars of Disney XD's "Kirby Buckets") as Chama the elephant, Furaha the monkey and Mzaha the antelope, respectively; and Landry Bender (Disney Channel's "Best Friends Whenever") as Makini, Rafiki's spirited young mandrill apprentice.

I'm hoping they bring back some characters from season one. Steve Blum's character in particular, but Jasiri and Vitani also need to return.

the sad thing is... the show is better than I expected, and better than other cartoons for older audiences, it sounds weird but it's true

I have no idea who any of those people are

>doesn't know about Common
>doesn't know about Sinbad
>doesn't know about fucking Michael "Worf" Dorn
That is one big rock you live under...

I wonder if they'll be able to make Kiara an interesting character in the show. She's been pretty boring in all of her appearances. The episode this screenshot is from was probably her best one.

All of the episodes should be on this site.

watchtlg.netlify.com

so did Timon and Pumba do a better Lion King series?

Went into it thinking it would crap but was pleasently suprised. There are aspects that bother me but i do enjoy the show as a whole.

>SINBAD (Disney's "First Kid")
lmao
of all the things to mention for sinbad

well, kion has gotta die at some point, right?
maybe they'll give kiara more spotlight then?

>All of the episodes should be on this site.
thanks for that btw
this seems like something I'd have to watch in the background, or while having sex or something, not a kids show you can devote your full attention to

Well, if you do watch it, most people would recommend the two Jasiri episodes. Never Judge A Hyena By Its Spots and Lions Of The Outlands. The second one is the one with Vitani and the other Lion King 2 characters.

I like Fuli's New Family. It's probably my favorite episode.

>well, kion has gotta die at some point, right?
No, Lion king staff never gave a fuck about canon

You mad about Kopa?

yes

Thats mostly because it does such simple things there's little room for failure

Can you elaborate? Each episode is 22 minutes long, allowing it to put more time into its plot than just about any other cartoon on television. It's not teaching kids about colors and shapes.

This is the only image they released of Scar's, uh, fire ghost.