What does Sup Forums think of Rose?

What does Sup Forums think of Rose?

M U H

She's fat!

This looks shooped

Penny Underbust has implants and wears corsets all the time.
Her existence is a shop.

Remember the time that girl drew her thin and a bunch of people tried to get her to commit suicide because of it

I make it a point to never let SU fags forget that albatross around their neck.

Fat in the right places.

Everywhere? You're an easy man to please it seems.

I feel like she's become more or less Steven Universe's equivalent to the G-Man from Half-Life. The mysteries she central to have always been part of the appeal, but it's reached the point where the mystery is more important than the answer. It might actually be better if we never find out for sure if she shattered Pink Diamond or not, because with how much we've built it up in our minds, getting a straight answer will likely disappoint. Lion 4 is a good example of this, and it's actually played as a deliberate anti-climax.

Hell, with that in mind, I might be overstating this shit myself. End of the day, Rose Quartz was just a weird gem who started some shit she wasn't ready for.

good as a cumdumpster. but I don't she would be capable of making a sandwich

suffer not fatasses and let them be stoned to death.

So Greg was fucking Rose and she got pregnant?

Did Rose shape shift a vagina or do all gems have vaginas?

What do they need ginas for?

Did Roses design change from Season 1 to latter seasons?

In Lion 3 she looks thinner and her face looks skinnier, in s2 forward she looks chunky and round faced

The Steven Universe staff is completely incapable of keeping characters on model.
Characters change heights and shape all the fucking time.

What's wrong with her ankle? It looks like it's rotting.

It's a combination of subpar lighting and a cankle. Fatties in real life have these small things (blemished cheeks, cellulite, large pores, etc) that make them truly 3dpd instead of the EXTRATHICCC [laughing Aku Intensifies] that makes 2D women of that body type appealing

>saw a rotting leg in the ED yesterday
Trust me, it's not rotting

>Implying SUfags are self aware enough to feel guilt

Her waist seems shooped or there's one hell of a corset under that dress.

Shapeshifted. That was even confirmed by the writers.

ROSE IS A FILTHY TRAITOR

>this shit again

It was literally 5 people who all knew her prior, and it was confirmed that her suicide attempt was due to real life problems.

rocks aren't gonna do much that pudgy padding, user.

was fine until they decided to HD SEED Remaster her role in the rebellion

>she couldn't have done it!

I thought she was Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed at first.

Is that mentioned in the SU wikia trivia section?

SHE'S A BITCH, I'LL CALL HER A BITCH RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER TITS

No, it was the fans. You people are sick.

I honestly don't like the design of Rose because it glamorizes being fat/fat acceptance bullshit. People bitch about immigrants and people with special needs using up tax dollars in hospitals and shit but then eat themselves to death thereby costing taxpayers more money than either of those other groups. Really grinds my gears desu

Am I the only one that thinks cellulite is fucking hot "when its on the legs and ass only."

>defending that shit

You're just as bad as that attentionwhore faggot on youtube who shamed the literal child with cancer

She's fine, I get the "Mother earth" vibes she's giving off.

Who is defending anything lmao

fat fuck

UNACCEPTABLE! THIS ANOREXIC BITCH IS TOO SKINNY TO COSPLAY AS THE BEAUTIFUL GODDESS ROSE QUARTZ!!!!!!!! ROSE BELONGS TO OBESE PEOPLE AND OBESE PEOPLE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKINNY PEOPLE CAN NOT COSPLAY AS OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKINNY PEOPLE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO WATCH STEVEN UNIVERSE!!!!!! STUPID FUCKING FATPHOBIC BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!