Wonder Woman - Tasmanian Devil special

Either I'm blind or somehow this wasn't storytimed yet. Time to fix that mistake.

It's time for some wonders, devils, and... cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO2-MAYLmyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw this is an actual thing
This is going to be some premium fucktardedness.

Oh well, I've seen worse ideas for a WW story, like Diana having a long lost twin brother. Still though, times like this I wish I drank.

It's fine, not as fun as some other crazy crossovers I've seen, but the second story with Trojan Wars makes everything worthwhile.

Old Man Daedalus fuckin' with portals.

You haven't seen anything yet.

I know this is someone's fetish

Close your pork trap, user. These DC/LT crossovers have been decent so far. If Martian Manhunter could get a good story out of it, any character can

Cute.

indeed it is

This feels like the start of a bestiality hentai.

I ship this now.

Ups, misclick

Thanks OP

Road Runner/Lobo is today as well no?

Fuck you and your whore mother. I don't fucking care if you brainwashed cretins have decided on what is a sacred cow under your banner of "BUT IT'S FUUUUUUUUUUUUN!", this entire concept is fucking retarded on so many levels. More to the point, they are a product, published for consumption by the general public, and therefore subject to criticism. I will say what the fuck I like about how how much of a stupid idea this endeavor is, because that is my right as a consumer. Suck my taint, and go fuck yourself with a rusted pitchfork.

Seriously. It's a story about the Tasmanian Devil being this legendary maze guardian monster, and how Wonder Woman has to deal with its rampage. This is LEGO Movie levels of fanficcy bullshit, that just makes any sane mind feel the urge to punch the moron who thought up this cocaine addled garbage in the face.

cool your bestiality Diana

Yes, I'm downloading it now. But I probably won't have time to storytime it.

Are we sure Claremont isn't the actual author of this?

>abloo bloo

Why not Road Runner/Flash? Or is the Flash's crossover with Speedy Gonzales?

You have met Cranky, an user known for REEEing in crossover and recommendation threads

Flash wouldn't really have a non-contrived reason to fight Road Runner, Lobo's been hired by Coyote to hunt him down.

Taz is a hero we need, but don't deserve.

taz is pure

I don't think a sane person would get that butthurt about this.

Ah finally we get to see Diana get the Tasmanian D.

the "realistic" Tasmania Devil just seems like a bad idea

I can use that pannel

>Jason and the Argonauts style Skellingtons

Bedard, you're okay.

"It's stupid" is not an argument, small fry. The Big Two have a funny relationship with the whole verisimilitude thing, or did you notice?

No, you didn't...because Sup Forums doesn't read comics

Your post sounds too fake. I think you need to give up the act.

Why can't Marvel do something like this.
Guardians of the Galaxy meets stitch
Ant-man in Wonderland
Ghost Rider vs.'Herbie
Hercules meet Hercules
Dr. Strange vs. malificent
Kim Possible, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D
Avengers vs. The Incredibles

who hurt you?

this cover is slightly better

Yeah, almost like having the Looney Tunes crossover with DC superheroes is a bad idea. Shockingly enough.

Because current Marvel is shit and should have all "editors" fired.

ray harryhausen refference?

>there are no men in Themyscira but there are beasts...

>betraying his bro for a chick
why, Taz, why?

anybody else is hearing the sound?
youtube.com/watch?v=LO2-MAYLmyU

they're not bros
they're just related

Because Wonder Woman.

he did it for the food bro

to be fair,
historically the minotaur is an asshole

These haven't been as good as I had hoped...

Oh don't you even dare talk to me about verisimilitude concerning a medium that is being overwhelmingly dominated by a single genre. And before you even start, no, these crossovers do not themselves count as variety. They are still cape books that happen to have the Looney Tunes in them. Like that fine Link was in Mario Kart, and holy shit that was ungodly retarded as well.

And yes, actually, "It's stupid." very much is an argument, because there is a limit of bullshit a reader can take. My limit, is the heroes of the DCU meeting the fucking Looney Tunes.

gib music back to taz :(

Wait, are you that guy who freaked out when these were announced? I wish I saved those threads because they were very salty

>cuckold
THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH

>And yes, actually, "It's stupid." very much is an argument, because there is a limit of bullshit a reader can take. My limit, is the heroes of the DCU meeting the fucking Looney Tunes.

That's less bullshit than "teleporting through internet" or some superpower dampener taking away what's a natural characteristic of a given race.

>I'm a cuckold

Never thought i'd hear that in Daffy's voice, but now I cant stop laughing.

Inb4 that booty had taz like?

AAAAAAAH

>mouth wide open for that minodick

it's like my fantasy doujins

i need more wondie in this art style

>no panty shots

come on taz

>When it comes to procreation, men are essential, but for pleasure, not necessary.

Aw shit, we all got this line wrong.

Since when this new, cancerous "select around X" captcha exists?

swiggity swooty im coming for dat booty

fin

So, now I'm trying to imagine a Lyre rendition of the Looney Tunes theme.

DUCK KEK

Taz is cute as hell in this

>Was getting caught part of your plan?
>F
>Tax and DAT booty?
>cuckold
Who'wrote this?

>DADDY'S WALL
>BUILD BIGLY

BUILD THE WALL

>Professor

I wasn't aware the comic writer had a PhD.

>Oh don't you even dare talk to me about verisimilitude concerning a medium that is being overwhelmingly dominated by a single genre. And before you even start, no, these crossovers do not themselves count as variety.

True, but irrelevant to the discussion. My point is that Marble and Dizzy can't resist doing weird plots. Plus, if the Big 2 dabbled in other genres the writing would be just as goofy. You know this.

>Like that fine Link was in Mario Kart, and holy shit that was ungodly retarded as well.

Well, this is just reeeeeeing right here. Like, people butthurt about Pac-Man in SSB4 had more credibility because the supporting cast of a SSB game matters somewhat, unlike MK

>This part of your plan
Is not the same as
>Was getting caught part of your plan?
Now please go seek help for whatever mental issues you have

bechdel
Created the bechdel test,
Something about how a movie is sexist if the girls mainly talk about guys or something.

We have reached critical mass with Trump references when it is showing up in the backup story of a Wonder Woman/Looney Tunes crossover comic book

Thanks based user