screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-story-script-changes-writers/
ew.com/article/2016/03/21/zack-snyder-grant-gustin-flash-justice-league/
screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-dceu-changes-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes please

don't care still not watching it

yes you are, fatass

I haven't seen any DCEU movies yet.

Though I will see Wonder Woman when that gets a home release.

>couldn't get on the same page before Wonder Woman
>Wonder Woman turns out to print money for WB
>WB realizes Lord &Miller might have been right after all
>"P-please come back, senpais. Y-You can make the Flash how you originally wanted to."

Just because they met with DC and dropped out of Han Solo doesn't mean they're going back to Flash

Besides I'm sure WB would much rather have Zemeckis for the month or two before he drops out to join based Disney

I'm not. I didn't see Suicide Squad and I have no interest in a fucking Barry Allen story

I did watch WW though because she's my waifu.

You're not even convincing yourself.

>I will watch WW tho because I'm a mindless, tasteless boring faggot that will only see movies that get a certified fresh rating

>Disney chases off Patty Jenkins from Thor 2.
>Makes Wonder Woman to great acclaim.

>Disney chases off Lord and Miller with THREE WEEKS LEFT of filming.
>Possibly returning to helm the Flash project they wrote.

DC/WB's going to go 2-for-2 on this situation.

What is there to convince? I'm not watching it.

I also haven't seen Apocalypse, Logan, Dr Strange, and I have no plans to watch Homecoming. It's about concept not rating. If I don't care I'm not watching it no matter who makes it.

I don't know what to tell you man, I haven't seen GotG2, Logan, or Dr. Strange either.

And I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say I probably won't see Spider-Man for a good long while.

It's not like you have a job or social life. Why not just watch capeshit instead of wasting your day on Sup Forums for once?

Stay salty, Snyder fan.

It's very simple: I enjoy shitposting. I don't enjoy watching movies that don't interest me.

Why watch every release even if you don't care about it?

I'm the other guy not watching these movies.

But I did see Apocalypse.

Don't bother.

young actors, especially ugly Scott, was enough to keep me away tbqh

Oh wow, I didn't even realize it was the same Patty that directed Thor 2. How do you manage to make both the worst MCU film and the best DCEU film?

She didn't direct Thor 2. She was originally supposed to before being let go in favor of the guy who actually directed it.

Patty didn't direct Thor 2.

Apparently they were fired after filming for the Han movie for SIX MONTHS because of creative differences with Kathleen Kennedy (she apparently is very controlling). I'm guessing they chose Han Solo over the Flash and must regret that now lol.

>I'm guessing they chose Han Solo over the Flash and must regret that now lol.
They only wrote the initial treatment for Flash before leaving to do the Han Solo movie. They weren't slated to direct. Although now that they're free, they might get a chance to direct too since they're perfect for it.

>I'm guessing they chose Han Solo over the Flash and must regret that now lol.
I'm guessing WB was intending on sticking with Snyder's brand of the DCEU. Lord and Miller probably proposed something more in line with their established tone, which led to their completely foreseeable departure for reasons of creative differences. Then Wonder Woman proved Lord & Miller's tone might be a more profitable and well received way of making a story about the Flash than WB had previously insisted on.

>They only wrote the initial treatment
Which WB was willing to completely throw out as recently as January.
variety.com/2017/film/news/joby-harold-the-flash-script-rewrite-1201969977/
>Joby Harold to Do Page-One Rewrite of ‘The Flash’ Script (EXCLUSIVE)

>trying this hard to push this narrative when is obviously more correct

by all accounts they loved the Lord/Miller treatment for Flash but the Dope director they brought on wanted to do a page 1 rewrite to turn it into something more gritty. That is where the creative differences were, with Famuyiwa. There were never creative differences with Lord/Miller you pathetic mouskateer shill

>I'm guessing WB was intending on sticking with Snyder's brand of the DCEU

Are you retarded? By all accounts Snyder is the reason for the tone of the WW movie.

You idiots are blinded because he had one movie with dark tones and you completely underlying message and themes of unrelenting hope and redemption. And the fact that JL was planned to be lighter tone before BvS was even released.

Hoooooooooooooooly shit, u two should fucking KYS

Han Solo's gonna be a shitshow anyway, just like the rest of the Nu-Star Wars films.

>by all accounts they loved the Lord/Miller treatment for Flash but the Dope director they brought on wanted to do a page 1 rewrite

variety.com/2017/film/news/joby-harold-the-flash-script-rewrite-1201969977/
>While “The Flash” waits to find its new director, Warner Bros. has tapped Joby Harold to do a page-one rewrite to the script, sources tell Variety.

Yes, a rewrite of Famuyiwa's script. Lord and Miller didnt write the script, just a treatment. Good job not even reading your OWN source dummy. :^)

>Famuyiwa had written the latest draft.

Wow, way to prove him right you fucking retard.

You're big on generalizing all accounts, aren't you?

>Snyder is the reason for the tone of the WW movie.

Holy fucking shit. You totally mispelled Jenkins phamalam.

>calls someone else a liar
>post something that proves that person right

i dont understand.........

>my name is flash

Yes. They loved Miller and Lord's version so much that instead of just going back to it they asked for another rewrite.

Can someone tell me why they're not just using the tv show Flash for the movie instead of hiring an overpriced Kike because he played in Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them?

Your post doesnt disprove anything.....

screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-batman-superman/

>According to comments by the director, Diana’s differences from the dark, tortured, and vengeful versions of Batman and Superman that launched the DCEU were intended from the start.

“She offers a unique opportunity to speak to what it is to be a strong, powerful, independent woman. It’s a glance that is necessary in the world, as well as the way that we represent heroes onscreen. Having that equal representation of male and female energy is really important to me. I love that there’s a purity to Wonder Woman. She doesn’t have the broken past, she’s not seeking revenge on people that wronged her. She can just be a hero.” - Snyder

"“Really early on, before Patty came on the project, we put our toe in the water with two writers. They took completely different approaches on the material—one was the Crimean War and one was World War I, but a completely different World War I experience. We had quite a Writers Guild arbitration with a number of writers because we had a lot of writers, and then there were the preceding writers and the other incarnations of the development of Wonder Woman. But for our Wonder Woman we didn’t like the ultimate take on those scripts, even though they’re talented guys, and Zack [Snyder] and Allan Heinberg then collaborated on a story."

Snyder had the tone set before Patty even came on. Nice try.

Holy shit nigga treatment =/= script

Different universe

You dont seem to understand what a treatment is you stupid idiot. They were obviously having different people write scripts based on that treatment.

I hope WB ends up getting them, this could end up being another Wonder Woman situation.

Also the Flash needs to escape development hell already.

Because TV Flash kind of sucks and also you're a complete dumbass. Ezra Miller was hired to be the Flash BEFORE Fantastic Beasts came out.

Happy to.

>Zack Snyder’s decision to not hire Grant Gustin as the Flash for the upcoming Justice League movies might have surprised some fans. But the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice director explains why the star of The CW series was never in the running to reprise his role on the big screen.

>“I just don’t think it was a good fit,” he told the New York Daily News. “I’m very strict with this universe, and I just don’t see a version where … that (tone is) not our world.”

>While the DC Comics films are known for their dark and serious tone, The CW’s superhero series The Flash and Arrow feature more levity.

ew.com/article/2016/03/21/zack-snyder-grant-gustin-flash-justice-league/

So he's a rat faced Jew on a different universe? That is so un Flash it's not even funny.

Because
>Grant is a TV actor
>the actual tv universe is too established and pretty garbage with Arrow and such
>its extremely convoluted for the average movie-goer
>we already have multiple versions of characters through out media, what's the problem with another?

And as opposed to being a hunky aryan like in the comics Grant is a twink assed faggot who I wanna face fuck.

You see the problem with your argument?

he is right the though, the tone of a guy forgetting his powers every other episode and using the same bad guy for every story isnt what the DCEU is about.

I'm sure you're a very handsome aryan man, huh? Calling people rat-faced Jews is un-Flash

>that (tone is) not our world
The Flash has always been the Joking upbeat happy character so that's bullshit. Now he is some brooding Jew?

You really think CW romance is tone DC should be going with their movies?

Keaton doesn't look like Affleck, nigga
Gustin doesn't look like comics Barry too

Nope he's an upbeat, nerdy Jew.

And if you have a problem with Miller being a jew but Grant not with Grant being an Aryan ubermensch you're a hypocritical faggot

>She can just be a hero.
>Snyder had the tone set before Patty even came on. Nice try.

Yeah, just a hero that had given up on mankind in BvS, that Jenkins chose to completely ignore. Snyder can say all the right things all day. He has since day 1. His execution has betrayed him at every point, unlike Jenkins whose execution parallels everything she has said.

Well, romance is already pretty embedded in the movies, and I think it is done well. My problem with CW Flash is other shit.

>The Flash has always been the Joking upbeat happy character

Wut nigga? Have you never read Flash comics? Where are the jokes in Trial of The Flash? Early Wally didnt have that kind of humor either. I'm not saying he is brooding, but dont be such an extremist that you think there can only be two ways to do something.

What makes you think that? user asked a question. I just provided a quote that answered the question.

>that Jenkins chose to completely ignore

No she didnt.

>he is one of those idiots who thinks she didn't abandon humanity

she flat out said she did you retard. are you referring to made up lore about her being WW2 that doesnt exist anywhere?

the parts you chose to highlight

>snyder haters again proving they are casual, uninformed, brainlets that make things up and dont read comics

Literally the first 3 paragraphs of the link germane to one another that directly answer the question.

This, I hate the new SW and the rest of the mouse stuff (specially what they have done with Marvel).

my bad senpai, didnt mean to get accusatory

>Bookends set in present acknowledge a misunderstanding of mankind, that is corrected through the story they surround.
>Final bookend declares that following the tale she continued to fight for those who were unable to fight for themselves
>no acknowledgement of there being a pause when Diana gave up on mankind identified in BvS

Yeah, she totally acknowledged it in WW, didn't she?

>are you referring to made up lore about her being WW2 that doesnt exist anywhere?
I'm actually just referring to the content of the movie exclusively directed by Jenkins which I've seen multiple times.

>Snyder had one movie with dark tones
WOW.

Yeah, Watchmen was all sunshine and rainbows, and 300 was like a walk on the beach with a lover. Sucker Punch was basically Sharknado! Fuuuuuuuck.

Do you not see the complete shitshow that is AoS and why DC keeping their TV and movie franchises as separate universes was the way to go all along?

>You really think CW romance is tone DC should be going with their movies?
I'm just happy live-action Barry is still going to be into chocolate.

>Do you not see the complete shitshow that is AoS
I was just about to mention that. Marvel is boring the shit out of me with all the Spderman changes but at least they have fucking consistency with actors in almost every other area. Hulk changing all the time was also retarded. DC is doing it way too much.

What are you talking about?

>Final bookend declares that following the tale she continued to fight for those who were unable to fight for themselves

She is saying that she is continuing the fight NOW, now that Batman has called on her to do so you idiot. In fact Patty Jenkins even re-enforces this interpretation and calls out people like you that misunderstood what Snyder meant by "turned her back": screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-dceu-changes-explained/

"I think that there is potentially a misunderstanding between what it means to turn her back on mankind… there could be a difference between having people save themselves and knowing that people must save themselves, and even still, being optimistic and loving about them." - Jenkins

>Looking at it from the perspective Jenkins suggests, setting Diana up as simply observing mankind while holding onto love and hope for its future makes her role in Batman V Superman and Justice League even richer. You could argue that Superman is a perfect embodiment of the hero, the icon, the ‘savior’ she chose not to be for the world. Over the course of Snyder’s films that means Diana has seen her decision validated, given the torment Superman is put through… until his death shows how much impact a single hero can have.

> acknowledge a misunderstanding of mankind, that is corrected through the story they surround.

What are you even trying to say here? Do you know English?

> to the content of the movie exclusively directed by Jenkins

Yes and with a story written by ZACK SNYDER
also its kind of pathetic where your only evidence is >hurr durr they never explicitly mention her leaving!!!!
>no acknowledgement of there being a pause when Diana gave up on mankind identified in BvS

WTF are you talking about, she

She didnt't but it wouldn't be hard since before this the worst MCU film was better than any DCEU film.

>seen it multiple times
>cant even understand the ending

holy kek, you brainlets are hilarious

What the fuck do you not understand? Changing actors like you change shirts makes me uninterested in the live action stuff. Animation can get away with that. Jumping from Toby McGuire to Andrew Garfield to then new kid made me not even bother watching the second Amazing Spiderman. AoS had characters from the movies and just because it might have sucked does not mean that having the same actors in a tv show and a movie is a bad idea.

After all that's happened, if WB/DC go through with this, they have to know they're going to get a quip-heavy comedy Flash movie. If they're unsure they should decide now rather than 5 months into filming.

>What are you even trying to say here? Do you know English?
>Bookends set in present acknowledge a misunderstanding of mankind, that is corrected through the story they surround.

Present Diana admits to learning the world is different than how she originally perceived it.
She learns this as a consequence of the plot of WW.
The Bookends, literally the first part of the sentence, surround or bookend the main part of the story where Diana corrects his misunderstanding.

>Yes and with a story written by ZACK SNYDER
Story credit doesn't mean he wrote the story. Just that he may have conceptualized the overall concept, or that concepts he originated were used in the final product. It's the same as Goyer getting a Story credit on BvS, despite Terrio having rewritten it, and considering Fuchs got one, as did Heinberg who actually went on to actually get the only screenplay writing credit, Snyder clearly isn't as big an architect of WW as you are insisting.

Right, I agree, but you said DC is doing it way too much. Where?? I also didn't understand because what you are talking about wasn't really relevant to the post you were replying to at all. But I see now.
I wouldn't say it's necessarily a bad idea, but it is apparently tricky to pull off, since in the MCU, the movies NEVER have acknowledged any of the shows, and shows like AoS exist to promote the movies, rarely even using their characters.
So basically even if they are set in the same universe and have the same actors, we will still never get to see them together. So Superman and Batman would still never meet the Flash if his show was actually part of the DCEU. It may not seem like it to us, but the gap between movies and TV in Hollywood is still quite large.

I guess Lord & Miller left Han... solo.

People get old, man. Toby McGuire is 41 now. They're going to have to get replacement Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, etc. within the next decade at least.

>it's a Snyder stan insults everyone rather than answering their critiques episode

>DC is doing it way too much. Where
Ben as Batman, the show and movies not using the same actors. Supergirl not being in the actual Arrowverse, just a different universe she can travel to, I mean is there even going to be a film about Ben's batman?

PROTIP: El Mayimbe is just fishing for clicks again. He never stated Lord & Miller are meeting WB now because that will probably be proven wrong. He claims they met WB when Famuyiwa dropped out on October 2016 and that Zemeckis is still the one they're aggressively pursuing.

So either it didn't happen or it had no meaning. Either way it's just headline grabbing clickbait.

Toby I get but why not keep Garfield? He proved a great actor in Silence, why change Spiderman yet again into some high school kid who was given his suit by iron Man instead of making it himself with how smart he is.

They switched from Bale to Affleck because it's not the same universe as Nolan's movies, and to be honest I'm glad it's not. Supergirl not being in the Arrowverse has nothing to do with changing actors.
And yeah, there's a Batfleck movie in development.

Didn't Garfield shit-talk the ASM movies he was in and have a falling-out with the producers?

>Story credit doesn't mean he wrote the story.

>" But for our Wonder Woman we didn’t like the ultimate take on those scripts, even though they’re talented guys, and Zack [Snyder] and Allan Heinberg then collaborated on a story."

>Snyder clearly isn't as big an architect of WW as you are insisting.

see

Did you even read the thread? Literally everyone that guy is responding has had their "critiques" addressed aka they had their bullshit disproved.

Way to just prove him 100% correct.

>Holland is teen/college Spidey
>Garfield as the 20something married vetern Spidey
>Toby as grizzled ass bitter old Spidey wearing this costume

Why not listen to the actor on why he thought the movies were shit then and improve them? If this new kid is good then ok keep him and reeeally keep him but I liked Garfield.
Even though Bale lef much to be desired, Bales Bat already left an impression on me and was a bit too soon to suddenly change. I really do not like Snyder's shit. MoS, BvS and Suicide Squad were so uninteresting. Funny how all of a sudden WW gets a new director and bam, it's actually good and lows well this time. He makes the characters borderline emo. Supergirl would have to be introduced into MoS 2 in order to make him into the Supes we all like. Oh and change directors.

So only Seaman for 2018?

and maybe Batgirl

DC has been really cleaning up their act lately
I feel like Justice League is probably my most anticipated cape movie now because it has so many things going for it

We're getting all of Snyders visuals,
Joss came in to clean up the script and now finishing up as director,
Geoff being a Fiege and overseeing the whole process,
and now Danny Elfman, who made THE Batman score is onboard (Though I do feel bad for Junkie)

Joss is writing and directing 1, maybe 2 scenes. This is very much going to be Snyders handywork.

>I'm guessing WB was intending on sticking with Snyder's brand of the DCEU.

So basically Goyer's brand of DCAU , him being the WRITER and all

He's in charge of Post Production
The edit room is where films are really made, the reshoots going on after Joss came onboard were likely to fix problems in the script and fill in holes that didnt make sense,
Apperently he was script doctoring the movie even before he came onboard as director

The correct order for a Flash trilogy is:
>The Rogues
>Grodd
>Thawne

Good. Fuck Disney Wars.

JUST PUT GRODD IN IT
(or at least not Reverse Flash)

I hope Joss makes sure Superman isn't mopey in this movie like he was in the first two.