Work on your Art

It's about that time. Show Batman what you've been drawing. Fan art, OCs, paintings, sketches, doodles, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ8ZhI_kB0o
bigfancynoodlings.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buttposting

Shameless self promoting btw

lucy-fuchs.tumblr.com

Art request I did for user from Sup Forums.

Nice

What's up, jabronis.

Haven't posted in on of these threads in quite some time.

My latest finished thing, turned out pretty well I think!

whoa user that's really cool!

Thanks, man. Really means alot!

Thank user. It's good to have Bill.

I've just been lazily drawing things from my imagination for hours on end because I've been too depressed to really do anything. I can't get myself to focus and do studies or anything productive. And when I do find inspirational artists, their work's so good it makes me feel like giving up.

hey user I know that feel, but something is better than nothing so just keep trying, even if it's not much, it'll get better. wish you the best!

An image I made in an attempt to get requests.

nothing but dumb doodles

Damn he thicc

1/2

2/2, somefin I did for /i/

some doodle doods inspired mario sketches

chris is starting to influence me too much

Drew along with Doodle Doods, didja? Looks pretty funny, though.

Spray painted this yesterday.
How bad is it?

I'm trying to do some traditional animation even though I can't draw

It's not done but the guy says "No, fuck you!"

thanks. I tried actually drawing alongside the video, but I take too long just to sketch things out

Yeah I tried drawing along with their first episode and this is how much I managed to draw. One minute doodles is fucking harder than you'd expect.

STOP IT YOU FILTHY COCKROACH!

Not bad at all. Might want to invest in some time in can control. The center of the mink is flared up, looks blasted. Good stencil choice, try for a lighter shade for the skin shadow stencil. Once you get good can control you can toss those stencils

7/10 Good throwie.

the fact that they usually fast forward their drawings sometimes doesn't help either. thems some good drawings btw

Just doodle some frogs and shit

Finished this recently

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ8ZhI_kB0o

weeklychallange drawing

I just got a new tablet so I did a portrait sorta thing of my mascot character to try it out.

Thanks man.

I should have bought a new can for the skin shade instead of using the brown I have.
>Once you get good can control you can toss those stencils
Your right hopefully. I'll keep up, eventually want to paint some pictures instead of stencils.

So if I have a completed script for a comic (It's part of an anthology magazine a few other Sup Forumsmrades are working on) where do I go to find an artist for it?

I like your stuff, gonna follow for sure

Currently trying to write a fanfic but a guy who I assume is either a troll or autistic keeps sending me his retarded ideas and fanfic ideas. I wish I could block guest reviews on fanfiction.net

I'm not improving anymore, Sup Forums. Art isn't fun anymore. What do I do?

drawing crap on /i/ threads that catch my fancy. tempted to draw another thing now that that threads blown up but I really want to finish up the pin-up challenge drawing for the request thread OP.

ive been drawfagging in save the princess threads on Sup Forums. thats been fun.

Take a break from it for a while and do other things or else you'll get burnt out

watching people have fun in those threads has actually been pretty neat, since i drew the original image theyve been using to start them

you might want to take a break or draw something you aren't used to, even if its just sketchy lines of a mountain

aside from that the only other thing ive drawn recently was a thing for the Sup Forumsermin fight club.

Still working on finalizing the script for pic related. Having a meeting about pitching it to publishers who might be interested in a couple of days.

Also just pitched a cartoon based on an ongoing comic I do to a couple of studios. Hoping to hear some good news. I doubt I will. But it's always worse to pass up on those kinds of opportunities.

Sounds great, hope the best for you!

that's pretty good user, good luck!

Thanks, it means a lot to me

random scribbles working on coloring etc

nice butts

and robit

Just a suggestion.
Your camera looks pretty stable but the pages jumping around is...distracting. If you could set up a grid for the pages it would help smooth things out. It could be as simple as a piece of cardboard with guidelines to line the page up to. And you might want a bit of a pause after the "No" and before the point, for a bit of emphasis. And finish dudes shirt

Kind like this,maybe. But you know taking your time and doing it right.

thanks user. butts and cyborgs are 2 things i enjoy greatly

Thanks user!

I still have a lot of inbetweens to do, but thank you for the input!

>OCs

Alright, since you asked for it

I've been having way too much drawing this pair of autists. The designs are a bit boring but they're simple enough to be easily replicated

I like this design, I'd like to see one that continues vertically for multiple pages

Are you asking for requests ATM?

I don't know if these are from something, but if they're original then I like the designs, and even if they aren't the linework is nice.

Nice Pepe, I'll repost it

What was the prompt? The fur texture is nice.

The only thing I would change about this is the transparent strand of hair over the eye. I get what you were going for but it's just a little jarring.

I don't quite follow the narrative here. And 10 INT is average, or at least has no positive or negative ability score modifiers.

Ditto for this one. I'll take the one on the right, though

c-cute

I drew each of these in a specific color but can't decide on color schemes for halfof them

not a problem dude. also nice panel layout in your mini comics

There isn't much of one, I just drew what came to mind in this thread going off the prior posts

crap, I guess cross-boarding isn't allowed or I'm doing it wrong. It was the HS thread on /i/

I tweaked the designs of two of my characters recently

Just post the URL to the exact post you're thinking of and Sup Forums will automatically parse it to a cross board link

I like these. The teevee headed robot reminds me a little of Jet Set Radio

Here's a fit old bird

ah, thanks. Its this thread

KARRRS!

I've been working on my cute girls

Did this in under a week for a wedding. Bride and groom wanted to look like comic characters.

I did this after a while away from watercolors. Trying to get my painting mojo back.

real good stuff user. do you have a page?

Can these creatures move?

Too much detail on the face, she looks middle aged. Cool it with the mouth lines, make the nostril smaller.

A bit realistic for my tastes but this seems pretty nicely done.

thank you: )

pretty cute user
bigfancynoodlings.tumblr.com/

Nice

The guy in the upper right is my favorite. The Artorias/Guts design on the left is nice but a little played.

It's all good, user. I just tend to have more fun working more realistically and figuring out how to translate that look to the page.

I've had fun drawing my OC recently.

Still working on designs for my Super character.

Drew an old friend.

Yeah, I ended up going back and changing that guy since he basically was an eastern guts expy the more I thought about it. I reworked him as a affable easterner man who learns about knighthood from an eccentric paladin from a far off western land. Found it hard to drop the blue cape since I liked it too much

Whats her power?

Is that from the pet shop show?

She's basically got the superman/supergirl/powergirl abilities.

Her character is more that she's a lazy brat who doesn't really feel any obligation to help people and has no sense of duty.

Cyber/magic armor lineworking, with fur collar ans skulls everywhere

They're not made with locomotion in mind, if that's what you're asking. Maybe I should try some animation.

The only art I've made today was for the sake of the shill.

nice butts, senpai
dumb doodles are the best types you can make - because they unclutter your noggin and inherently lead to you making something legitimately good.
I like these. Keep making these.
more good butts.
WHOA SICK!
I don't know what to describe this sort of linework as, but I see it pretty often and I find it interesting to look at. I dig it.

B-but I'm doing a very lewd commission about a dude nutting on a dog lady's chest, I can't show that!

Drew Blackfire for a pal
What guides can I look at for how to do lighting and shading on metal/spandex?

>image didn't upload

Very well done watercolor. I worked with it a couple of times, it's a pain in the ass for me, but so is traditional media in general. Love it

I did this out of boredom.

Using a mouse can be hard sometimes but can also be easy sometimes.

Choose your fighter, co.

Little somethin' simple I drew to break a really rough art block. Seemed to work, as my arms don't feel like lead bricks anymore. I really need to remember this for next time I have an art block; just draw something cute. Always seems to work.

the thicc bee of course

Just made this

Torn between dark gouda and sombrero samurai