Fuck Comic Speculators

Pic related is insanely marked up and sold out everywhere. Comics are meant to be bought and read.

>Inb4 pull list
My shitty LCS will give you whatever cover they damn well please at the time so I closed my box a few years ago.

>Pic related is insanely marked up and sold out everywhere

You know what this means user... It's fanservice season. Shipfags rejoice.

If all you want to do is read it, the second printing is out today. I went to like three comic stores like I usually do on Wednesday and two of them had boatloads of copies of the second printing. I feel you on the LCS thing though, the one closest to me does that and I've moved most of my pull list to a different store because of it (and other reasons).

That's great, but I'll pay the normal price for the trade.

So what? Give it a few months and see if the price comes down?

>tfw I can't rejoice

R.I.P

I sold my Green Arrow 17 a few months after it came out and sold it for like 10 times what I paid for it

Aren't they confirmed a thing?

Just checked eBay and people are selling it for 3.99 and the entire Lemire run for 28 quid. Damn I must've been lucky.

Only in Bombshells, outside of that they're confirmed kill. DC is trying to separate Ivy from Harley the far as possible, she isn't even part of Harley's 25th anniversary even though Ivy is a big part of Harley's character beyond shipping.

>Yfw this was only just released in the UK today
>Yfw you they pulled me into work today
>Yfw this probably won't be there tomorrow

What the fuck are you talking about? Where do you live that you get comics this late? Somewhere down in Londinistan?

Yeah there's always a bunch of people jumping on the bandwagon but once things cool down it may just get back to normal levels. There's only some exceptions like Walking Dead #1 or whatever.

What's the big fucking draw?
>Batman's proposing to Catwoman
>>I don't even read Batman but I'm going to buy several issues hoping to cause a shortage of supply to increase demand and I'll be the one with the supply and jack up the price
>Twirls mustache

It's the same shit with issue 1s. People buy issue 1 just to flip them with no intent of getting into the series.

Who here gets blank variants and gets your gf to draw on them?

>tfw not only did I get this comic the week it was released, I also got it for free because the owner of my lcs has agreed to pay for my entire pull list until the end of Summer on account of my house burning down a few weeks ago
Support your lcs you cunt

Kek well that's based. My LCS owner put me off singles forever.

Why is Ivy eating Harley's eye?

you could just buy the trade

>Not eating your GF's eyes

It's like you can't into romance

Support my LCS when they're shit lords that give you whichever cover they feel like at the time? Even when I told them, "Ya know what? Just give me the regular 'Cover A' every month." and they couldn't even do that? They say straight to my face, "We don't have time to sort by cover for everyone's box, you get what you get."

Why I buy most of my stuff from MidTown anymore.

Your LCS must be terrible since I walked in and saw a healthy amount on the shelves at $2.99

>gf
What's that?

>HarleyxIvy is literally

PERFECTION

He and his crew have been pretty fucking cool with me since it happened, the lcs is found within the cinema that I spent my high school years working in, last week I went to go see wonder woman and the crew refused to let me pay for my tickets, I insisted on getting drinks and snacks though. And they will stay open late on Wednesdays so I can stop by and pick my comics up on my way home to my trailer. Hella cool

Yeah, there's only a few stores down here and none of them had it, diamond decided not to ship batman #24 on its actual release date, but decided to bring it here now. Diamond are fucking terrible

The one thing Injustice 2 did right was Ivy and Harley

I know, right?. The book wrote them perfectly

Naw, I mean the actual game, not Taylor's fanfic

What game?..Ohh you mean Boon's own personal mastubatory tale

Yep, the one that Taylor's fanfic is based on, the moment Pam told Harley that they had fun times, but that's in the past, is the moment I knew that Boon gets it. Such a good moment, just a little better than Diana running Harley through

Boon's masturbatory tale doesn't count since is as OOC as Emperor Supes or Wondy character. I know, I know, it hurts to be faced with the true, but you have to accept it

>elsworld
>ooc
Pick one shipperfag, also, you need to accept the fact that in the world of Injustice Harley x Ivy is a ship that will sink no matter what.

Also, Ivy deserves something better than just being Harley's rebound while she waits for Joker to come back.

If anons can cry about Supes or Wondy or anyone character in Injustice, I can cry about Ivy's character.

Nah, she deserves Harley since there's a perfect irony in it, both of them are in a kinda Mad Love relantionship (Ivy with Harley, and Harley with Joker) that neither of them can quit. It makes for interesting character stuff. Stop seeing everything so one-sided and see the potential for it

>she isn't even part of Harley's 25th anniversary
Oh god, this is amazing.