Think of your top two favorite characters

Think of your top two favorite characters

Who are they and if they fought who would win?

Pic related for me.
Superman wins that fight.

That's a cute way of saying Godzilla will tear Superman a new asshole.

Spider-Man kicks Ash William's ass.

Doctor Fate and Scrooge McDuck

Hmmm
Hmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'd rather they work together to find some mystical treasure Scrooge ends up having to abandon, like in quest for calevala than fight.
I really don't know who'd win the fight.

This. Godzilla is one of the most bullshit overpowered characters outside of anime.

>Superman not making Godzilla a pet in his alien zoo.

user. Godzilla has always jobbed to being cooled down and one of his powers is freeze breathe. Superman has this.

>Darth Vader vs Doctor Eggman
Oh God, Eggman's a goner.

Superman would just pick up Monster Island and fly them all to Pluto and have Krypto watch them in case anyone tries planet jumping back to Earth.

>Yfw DC are doing crossovers left right and center recently
>Yfw no revival of the Transformers/DC crossover
>Yfw no kaiju crossover
>Yfw no Ben 10 crossover (the aliens would be cool)

okay i'm not a huge a huge star wars fan but i have to ask, whats stopping metal sonic from going metal madness on vaders ass or is this JUST eggman vs vader with no army
holy fucking shit, i now want to see metal sonic just fucking absorb the entire death star

The force, Vader would probably be able to rip apart metal sonic

>Asuka vs. Lord Hater
Holy fuck dude

Agree but won't be an easy fight. Supes is partially vulnerable to nuclear radiation and Godzilla is a Swiss army knife of ways to weaponize that.

The Shadow vs Atomic Robo?

As much as I want to root for the old radio drama guy; there's been no way to kill Robo so far. He's exceeded his maximum safe temperatures via re-entry into the atmosphere and was fine, just a little sad about losing his webley.

Godzillafags pls.

I'm a huge Godzilla fan, anyone thinking he can beat Superman is delusional

I love the Bullshit OP version of Superman. It's oddly hilarious.

What about Godzilla VS Goku?

Goku stomps

Shirou Emiya and Spider-Man...

I don't know if this is a close one or a one-sided fight.

>Shirou Emiya
Which one, and shouldn't you be trying to get him to JAM IT IN?

rorschach vs phantom stranger?
im thinking phantom stranger.

UBW I guess. His Fate self has yet to realize the flaws to his ideals and his HF self is a tool for some worm slut.

That depends on how vulnerable Saiyans are to Nuclear radiation. Plus God Saiyan Goku was floored by a puny laser ring.

I always thought Heaven's Feel would've made the best series; and yet we got everything but, including the fucking prequel.

You do know how much most oldfags hate him though right? He dredges up every piece of ass in a way that the word harem doesn't even describe; and is complete gormless faggot in the first show.

Spider-Man vs Ryoko

As strong as Ryoko is, I think Spider-Man could outsmart her

OP here. This 100%. Godzilla is incredibly powerful, but he's nowhere near Superman's level.

Let's be honest, she'd either get drunk or try to sleep with him. Probably both.

>Paladin Paksenarrion versus Yusuke Godai/Kamen Rider Kuuga

Uh.

I mean, I guess Godai takes this one unless there's some literal divine intervention, but I have to question why they'd fight to begin with.

>I always thought Heaven's Feel would've made the best series
It is the route with the most action and flashy magic.

>You do know how much most oldfags hate him though right? He dredges up every piece of ass in a way that the word harem doesn't even describe; and is complete gormless faggot in the first show.
He's a good person, which is enough for anyone to have feelings for him. Even Shinji cares for him in a weird way.

>It is the route with the most action and flashy magic.
I was thinking it was just a little less generic story-telling.

Not really.

I was going to concede while posting a funny picture from Heaven's Feel, but I lost all my shit so... It just had a darker tone and different premise.

Not requesting here, but if you had the one of Shirou going at Sakura while the school-teacher is looking away obliviously, that's what I wanted to post. It's damned hilarious.

>Ryoko being a drunk slut for anyone but Tenchi
I know Peter has a great ass and all user, but no one can top tenchi for any one member of his harem. I think it ends with Ryoko tired and webbed up and just says screw it and phases to the nearest bar

A jojo character vs superman. Because wouldn't stands be technically magic

>Wouldn't a stand be magic

No, stands are an extention of the human spirit.

..so magic.

Bump

What does Godzilla have that could possibly rival Superman?

That's not rhetorical. Can Godzilla match him? I don't know his lore all that well.

Godzilla eats Radiation up like a midwestern mom eats chocolates. Theoretically he could succ Superman dry. Godzilla also adapts like Doomsday in some incarnations, most recent being Shin Godzilla.

I personally believe that one normal Godzilla, though, would be beaten by Superman. Two, however, would really give him a run for his money.

Ah, but can Superman do....THIS!?

>Being this delusional

Ayy lmao

After being part of it for so long I knew the Godzilla fandom was really fucking stupid, but this is a whole new level

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

The guy kills planets by looking at them. He's fucking great.

Final Wars Godzilla is more OP than Goku and Superman teaming up. Godzilla is a beast. He is second only to Jesus as the King of Kings. Jesus is the most OP character of all time. Flaming sword coming out of his mouth, infinite food, can fly and walk on water, heal all, always comes back from the dead. Still, I think Godzilla might beat him because Jesus would turn the other cheek and Big G don't give a fuck.

>succ superman dry

Superman is more likely to suck him dry.

>Shin Godzilla being powerful

Shin was actually one of the weaker zillas, even with his pretty disco lights.

>Can Superman do...THIS?

Dance off Godzilla. You and me.

Jesus could convert Gozilla into one of his disciples

>Shin is one of the weaker Godzillas

Fucking this

>Gets hurt by a regular bomb multiple times
>Goes into coma for 2 weeks after using his breath once

All of it's stats are shit tier, the only one that is weaker than Shin is 54

Assuming 2,000 degrees Celsius for a blast furnace a glance from Superman can be as hot as 2,000 million degrees Celsius.

The core of the sun is only 15 million degrees Celsius.

His gaze is 133 times hotter than the core of the sun.

Godzilla ain't touching that.

>Final Wars Godzilla more OP than Goku and Superman combined

>Got trapped by a rock slide for years
>Needed the Gotengo's espers to power him up to defeat Kaiser Ghidorah.

Lol no bro.

>Jotaro vs. Spider-man
spidey wins

You can't killa the zilla

Couldn't Godzilla just absorb the solar radiation that Superman feeds off from the Sun? And couldn't Godzilla also just convert his radioactive breath into Red Sun radiation and melt his ass?

There is literally no way for Superman to win because Godzilla nowadays is basically Godzilla meets Doomsday meets a radar installation meets a particle accelerator meets a starfish that can regenerate itself from even a tiny bit of flesh.

Given how Shin Godzilla is a walking particle accelerator that can shoot particles from every part of his body powerful enough to cut down the entire Tokyo skyline, yes.

Shin can definately nuke Superman to death. And not comicbook death. True death.

Shin's honestly one of the weakest Godzilla franchises. And he lost to being frozen, something Superman can easily do.