Martian Manhunter

Is this the secret to making Martian Manhunter popular?

Alright, I get why the harness changed, but why the hell is femJ'onn wearing a thong, pauldrons and high boots? What part of being a female version of himself has to do with any of that?

The secret to making a comic book character popular is to put them in things other than comic books.

Not OP.

I dont have the hole thing, but seems that he was suppused to seduce some alien.

Anyway, this shows that MM canonicaly thinks that futa is gay.

He's not wrong.

Do Martians even have penis looking penises? Don't know why he would be shocked

I always thought they shapeshifted into some reproductive form since they always walk around naked.

>Black Ops transport crashes in the jungle carrying a WMD
>amazon (not the Themyscira kind) civilization takes the survivor
>governments negotiate, amazons are adamant that only women will be allowed to retrieve the prisoner
>J'onn turns into J'oan
>queen of the amazons gets hot for J'oan, agrees to release the prisoner if they get married
> happens right when the queen tries to consumate
>then there's an earthquake and she and J'onn have a heart-to-heart about they do kinda like each other
>but muh JLA

>Anyway, this shows that MM canonicaly thinks that futa is gay.
But it's also canon that he subconsciously has the hots for Aquaman, so what he thinks is gay or not is pretty irrelevant.

This

The first step is to update his look by replacing his goofy luchador outfit with actual clothing. The next step is to rejigger his powers so that he isn't just a psyching Superman. The third step is to put him in something other than comic books(no one actually reads comics) or that one shitty Supergirl show which is so bad it drags down any character who appears in it.

he had a good run in N52, but I remember him being a guest in Madame Xanadu simply as John Jones: paranormal investigator that read nice. I think he could carry a supernatural/alien vertigo style detective series.

how does having gay thoughts prevent him from makingaccurate judgements on what's gay?

Well EVERYONE's gay for Aquaman, user

Fucking this. A series that's kind of dark and mysterious in tone set away from the rest of the DC universe. Maybe back in the 80's or 90's; before Superman in universe, but J'onn is already there, looking for the truth in the paranormal, hoping to find and help others like him and try to find a way back to Mars perhaps.
Hell, if they pulled that off, I'd buy it in floppies.

I'd read a MM series if they do a MiB thing. Where he's literally a manhunter, tracking down dangerous aliens that have snuck onto earth illegally.

They never really utilize the "manhunter" part of the Martian. Either he's on the league or a detective sometimes. He could be a "lawful good" bounty hunter or something.

The issue where MM helps the government deal with the Roswell crash.

The issue where MM goes to Siberia disguised as a Soviet official and tries to undermine secret Soviet efforts to unearth and study the source of the Tunguska Event before it can escape from the ice and wreak havoc upon an unsuspecting world.

The issue where we learn that Area 51 always keeps a stash of oreos on hand for MM's routine visits.

The issue where MM reluctantly agrees, after initially swearing not to take part in the war, to help Allied intelligence services stop the suspected extraterrestrial force that has been contacting Nazi leadership.

The issue where MM tracks down what he believes is another of his kind, and has to struggle between doing the right thing or being slefish when he discovers the alien in question is actually a marooned White Martian who can help MM get home but who also intends to let a White Martian invasion force through to Earth via the same method.

The part where he is basing it off the fashion he sees females wearing around him?

Let Lemire write it

He really should fuck Aquaman at least once

But I guess I don't want Mera to get cucked

J'onn is always wearing a thong user, it makes him feel sexy.

>Pearl
Ha, Clit joke.

green moondragon

Oh my!! More context please!

Last year J'onn had a limited series where it was shown that he somehow split into seperate superpowered alter identities, the character is one of them.

Amazing ideas.

But they really should cut most of his power level.

He should be strong as Spider-Man, not Superman. He should have mind reading/control powers but nothing like the uber strong kind (that always need execuses to not work), make it so that he can just control weak willed people.

Focus on his more exclusive powers, like shape-shifting and phasing.

And them its fixed.

Also, make Marvin-expy his actual recurring enemy, because he ended up being the best rogue that he ever had in just one issue.

i loved that looney toons issue

So was Marvin a legit character in his Looney Tunes story or was he something "metaphysical" for him to overcome like a part of him that he needed to beat in order to be "whole"? Truth be told, I only saw the set of LT crossover issues, and haven't read any of them.

He was from an alternate dimension.

legit character but with a different origin.
personality and traits were kept and actually worked in the issue more elegantly than one would assume

N'icee

I agree about limiting his powers. His shapeshifting, phasing, and telepathy all lend themselves to subterfuge, espionage and detective work. They have bad synergy with flying brick powers like super strength, super speed, high speed flight, etc.

Both MM and his rogues should hide in plain sight and match wits in cat and mouse games that go unnoticed by the multitudes of humanity swirling around them, going about their lives oblivious to the high stakes duels being waged in the shadows.

MM's main allies would be government agents who are at wits end trying to keep up with him and keep his encounters with hostile extraterrestrials from being seen by the public. They start off hunting him as a threat, but slowly become cooperative once they realize how badly they need his help. But the relationship never gets too cozy since the agents' shadowy bosses deep in the government want MM taken in so they can pull him apart and find the secret to his mental and shapeshifting powers.

The rogues would be a motley mixture of science fiction themed villains. Psychics, aliens, the odd human who knows too much and makes deals with malevolent forces beyond his understanding, etc. They would be fugitives for the most part, and should have an air of desperation about them. They are dangerous not because they are overpowered supervillains with plans of domination, but because they are scared, amoral, desperate, and willing to take extreme measures to survive and either get off Earth or deliver it to far worse powers in exchange for hazy promises. MM must stop them, but carefully. If he spooks them too soon he raises the stakes, for being hunted by a relentless Martian only makes them that much more dangerous to innocent bystanders.

Just give him cookies already.

Moar!

1/10
Not bald

He would make a terrible Green Lantern

>Maybe I should have done this in a safer environment
>Eh, I'll just mind wipe the survivors.

thanks for storytime

Now I know the secret origin of this page

nigga just created a Stand out of nowhere

Post more Pearl

I think the way to make any character popular is to write fun stories

>That one episode of JLU where there's a disease that hits all men.
>J'onn doesn't even shift.

「C is for Cookie」

Hahaha no.

This is why Max went off the deep end

oh God the last panel aged like fine wine

They laughing faces is so bad

Fucking cool power !

When J'ohn in female body he go full female i guess

Would

Martians merge bodies to have sex IIRC.

Wouldn't you?

「J'onn's Addiction」

What comic is that from?

Justice League Task Force 8.

Do everyone a favor and cease talking, acquire all of my currency, and get to work, cause that's fucking brilliant.

>sploot

MY SIDES AWAIT ME IN VALHALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

>yfw you realize Guy really just wants to be safe and hugged

fuck, I identify too much with this.

That was gold. Thanks for that

>I was a member of the league around then.
Fucking liar. She was in that league for less than five minutes.

Want Wonder Woman to what?

I never knew my futa fetish would appear in comic books, and yet this was decades ago. What is this semen demon's name?

Thanks for the story-time, mate! I really needed the laugh

I'm sure if there's any faggot out there that wants to screech gender is a free choice, I'd give J'onn a pass for it. Sex and shit doesn't count when you could will yourself DD breasts or a monster cock at a whim.

Bump

JLI is gold. I still don't understand why they'd rather make a JLA movie.

Have another JLI story (Martian included). Short and sweet.

Nice bendis speak

Well that's Giffen, not Bendis. Lots of bubble speech, but hilarious dialogues.

I didn't know Marvin fought him.
Storytime?