Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

Steve Buscemi Edition

rovide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/7xwFnBSf

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Sadie-Mae_Scroggins
archive.fo/9csCj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Mighty_B!_characters#Marie_Malarkey
themightyb.wikia.com/wiki/Marie_G._Malarkey
youtube.com/watch?v=caOvXV8ec70&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=FaO53HP_Baw
youtube.com/watch?v=eEpbUf8dGq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, OP. That made me but a gut.

Requesting the right pose with r63Aang/Katara

Requesting Isabelle Forrer (swiss beach volleyball player) cosplaying Tiff Crust (My Life as a Teenage Robot)

Requesting R63 Pinocchio showing a modern Lois Lane the picture of Lois with her nose grown.

Man, you really liked my request and sure is spaming it right? Wait a little at least.
Anyway, I second this because it was my request after all.

Requesting other Sup Forums characters in this pose and art style.

Requesting these four-armed ladies groping each other, or just posing seductively together.

Thicc QT wearing the Mega Milk shirt in the infamous pose

Requesting Mr. Frond grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder at the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond). You decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

>those filenames
you fucking spammer

Requesting Jessica “I'm not BAD, I'm just drawn that way” Rabbit, wearing that Vegeta outfit, or Oscar’s outfit.

I'll take my chances

Requesting the bottom scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas with CN-tan and Disney-tan

I'd like to second this and request the same with R63 Korra and R63 Bolin

Requesting Dee Dee Twins both of them wearing Harley Quinn's Suicide Squad attires

Kai, Julie and Gwen morphing into Zeo Rangers.

And you blew those chances

Old waifu!

Requesting Sadie Mae Scroggins (Scooby Doo and the Boo Brothers) in the same bikini and pose as the girl in the right pic.

scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Sadie-Mae_Scroggins

Bizarre request, but:
>Rocket Raccoon dressed as Star Lord, both from Guardians of the Galaxy

The Golden Goose from Ducktales being offered a burger and the same caption written, or perhaps some other item/food.

Doesn't matter who is offering it, could be Scrooge or another character's hands.

Requesting Patrick as Senator Armstrong.

Now that summer is officially here, requesting Dana and Vanessa sunning themselves on the beach.

Nanomachines!, Sponge

Requesting Judy Funnie wearing a buffalo hat and cuttin' a jig a la early Jamiroquai.

Requesting Hex Girls dressed as Josie and the Pussycat

requesting for mullet superman in the black suit.

but his skin is pink (and hair is light pink).

doesn't matter what style you use to depict superman.

Requesting Charles tugging on Rita's bikini bottoms.

Requesting art of the only good thing to come from the emoji movie

Requesting Nergal kissing the tips of popsicles in a suggestive manner

There was a /hgs/ game a while ago where Tiff Crust went Rambo and killed 6 other tributes after her cheesecake pic was replaced with a show screencap, so I'd like to request Tiff Crust dressed up as Rambo, standing on top of the corpses of her enemies, wielding her trusty slingshot.

Game in question:
archive.fo/9csCj

Requesting Chel and Merida, like in the bottom image.

Requesting Leni Loud laughing at user's proposal.

It would be great if user stayed fat,embarassed and has open zipper

Requesting Marie (Girl of the cartoon of The Mighty B! Is a background character)

As if she were a girl from the decade of the 1990's (year 1998)

Being she playing Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit on her Playstation (PS1)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Mighty_B!_characters#Marie_Malarkey

themightyb.wikia.com/wiki/Marie_G._Malarkey

NFS 3 -> youtube.com/watch?v=caOvXV8ec70&spfreload=10

Requesting Dementia cosplaying as Leni Loud. You can also have her say something Leni would say.

Requesting Matrix and AndrAIa from ReBoot kicking some virus ass in a bar brawl.

Requesting anything with gothic lolita Joy.

lol

Requesting an aquamarine version of pic related

requesting these MILF versions of Dextra(Rule 63 Dexter) and Dee Dee flirting with Action Hank, Dee Dee doing so in a very brash manner, Dextra in a more shy but still enthusiastic manner, and Action Hank responding in a positive manner to this

Yes, I had and play Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit as a child

Requesting Nani taking a selfie like the girl on the left except topless, with the hand not holding the phone covering her breasts, and wearing the panties in the pic.

Why not go to /aco/ for these?

I didnt think mine wasn't explicit enough to warrant it being on /aco/ since I don't want full frontal, just a cheesecake butt pic.

Kek, thank you

Could I get Jessica acting fearless. I don't care what it is. Riding a rollercoaster construct, watching a horror flick, whatever. Just never get sick of seeing this girl being badass

>Why not go to /aco/ for these?
nothing about mine that really needs me to take it to /aco/ it's perfectly Sup Forums safe in nature

S E C O N D I N G

Requesting Lord Dominator in the top position and Lord Hater on the bottom position.

Delivery

Not OR, but great job

Very good! Excellent color work.

Requesting Paco removing Jade's mouth and putting it inside a jar.

Fusion request

Kim Possible + Red Sonja + Jarael

Requesting Scarlet Witch, doing her morning yoga, posed like the left pic, but wearing her tiara from the middle pic, as busty as in that middle pic, and dressed as in the right pic.

Goddamn, space. Amazing drawing.
Pose, coloring and the hair, top tier work.
Red sai even looks pretty baller for the martian setting.

The princess is cute
CUTE

Requesting post-timeskip marco in Princess Marco's dress flexing like Terry Crews

Requesting Huntress and Power Girl swapped clothes

Requesting Bonnie Rockwaller making selfies containing as much cleavage or sideboob as possible

Requesting your Waifu cosplaying as Vampirella

Requesting Dr.D hitting Agent P with a Van Daminator, youtube.com/watch?v=FaO53HP_Baw

Requesting Mm.. Food's album cover with Terezi Pyrope.

Superman punching an isis member

Requesting Lego Robin, caught in one of the Jokers traps shouting "I've been diddled again!"

nearly forgot to add a nice please

Requesting Jon Kent wearing Kon-El's jacket and sunglasses

Requesting a lewd pinup of Samurai Jack's Mother

Elodie in the same pose as Bob/Lapis Lazuli, but using a bow or an arrow to hoist up her exposed butt underneath her skirt (with panties, of course)

have thìs

Attea kissing Ben.

Co-Host 3000 from Spill.com on a date with any robot character of your choice (male or female, I don't mind).

The cast of Wakfu drawn in the Les Kassos style.

Requesting Lady Death, Power Girl and Jubilee standing on a podium as the winners of a bikini contest(their placing based on your preferences). Way off to the side of them Gertrude is standing on her own podium platform which prominently displays something among the lines of "dead last - don't bother trying again", Gert visibly annoyed at her ranking.

Thank you Drac, I love it!

Hell ya, Co-Host 3000!

And thanks for the liska drawing too, scc. Found it in the booru by luck.
Could use some neck but overall good work, cheers.

Requesting The Question Vic Sage telling Huntress about the Pepe mail conspiracy

Has he ever made an appearance on DT sofar?

Requesting a Human Mona Lisa from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in a gold and black dress with black shoes and accessories.

Ha ha ha

>From the Subbreddit: He still posts on the Facebook pages every now and then. From what they've said it seems like he never expressed interest in being part of the new site and they're not gonna ask to be. Korey said they might have him on as a guest at some point though.

That last part seems possible. C. Robert Cargill (Caryle) came on the show as Doctor Strange writer being interviewed.youtube.com/watch?v=eEpbUf8dGq0
Chris Cox (Cyrus; who is now at OneofUs.net) has come on here and there (the last time I remember seeing him was during the Beauty and the Beast 2017 review).

Carol showing off some summer tan lines, please.

Requesting Dark Magician Star being summoned by Yugi.

Requesting Dipper holding the baby.

Not OR, but I love this so much

Requesting the fusion.

Requesting pic related but with either Star or Hekapoo. I'd prefer Hekapoo, but either is fine.

Requesting this with Korra and Asami.

Requesting Pearl doing this.

Requesting Mandy smoking weed.

Requesting the lambs learning how to surf from Droopy

Requesting Reven being embarrassed while dressed in this nurse outfit

Requesting this with Star Butterfly.

Requesting to have the yellow pasties removed and replaced with nipples

Requesting more of this Batwoman x Supes.

Requesting Paco removing Jade chans mouth and putting it inside a jar.

Add this Joker.

Seconding.