Marvel's The Defenders

Are you hype? Do you think it will be Marvel's Daredevil season one level of good?

You mean am I excited to watch a bunch of low budget TV actors fight in dimly lit hallways and try to stop some businessman from achieving a mundane goal?

Iron Fist killed any enthusiasm I had for it. It was the final nail after Luke Cage and Jessica Jones failed to meet expectations. At this point all I give a shit about is Daredevil and Punisher

It better be. They're all good actors and fairly interesting characters for the most part, ignoring that netflix cage isn't really that similar to comics luke cage.

all we need is for iron fist to wear a damn mask so we can get some legit looking stunt work going on.

also isn't punisher in it to some degree?

i literally can't physically finish iron fist because it was so fucking bad.

meant for OP

I'm hoping ten episodes will make it good.

One of the main problems of all the Netflix shows so far has been decompression. JJ (especially JJ), Iron Fist, and Luke Cage all suffered because they had a massive lack of content, which leads to meandering scenes, pointless storylines and drawn out, frustrating pacing.

Yeah it feels like both the Marvel Netflix shows and the DC CW shows have followed the same trajectory. CW really peaked at Flash season 1 and Netflix peaked with Daredevil season 1. Everything since those two have been middling or flatout crappy.

I feel the same way, except I believe that Luke Cage could've been better had it sticked with Cottonmouth. He carried the whole show.

Long live the short-lived chief!

I have only watched Dare Devil and half of Iron Fist. Never bothered with Cage because people said it was shit and never bothered with Jennifer Jones because it didn;t look interesting. I don;t think it will be good

>tfw only watched daredevil S1 and have to watch 48 hours of shows to catch up with defenders.

Just watch Daredevil season 2 and you're good.

imo best to worst

>DD s1
>JJ
>DD s2 & LC (w/Cottonmouth)
>LC (post-Cottonmouth)
>stubbing my baby toe in the dark

dnf
>IF

This

>DD s1
>LC with Cottonmouth
>DD s2
>post-Cottonmouth LC
>shit
>JJ and IF

The trailer had me worried. The fights are probably going to suffer since it's not 1 hero, but 4. That's why the hallway fight looked pretty ridiculous, with them dodging enemies and trying not to hit each other. Jessica looked disoriented and Danny seemed to jump around like a little kid.

>stronk independent womyn
>bix nood
>cripple
> weeaboo faggot

I can't wait.

>stronk independent womyn
>bix nood
>cripple
>weeaboo faggot

The Sup Forums Armada?

when is Agents of SHIELD coming back? I couldn't care any less about all those guys punching drug dealers in New York
AoS is my comic book show

JJ has some really nice intro and their version of Purple Man could have had potential, but that's about it. Seriously they could have left him as a season final boss or something but no they had to introduce him way too early and even get him way too early, the rest of the season felt like a choire.

>when is Agents of SHIELD coming back?

in like october after the Inhumans is over, it will take the Inhumans time slot

I agree, mcu series started fantastically well but got worse at titanic rates, wtf is going on? They got overconfiddent?i never saw something so good get shitty so fast

fpbp

>I agree, mcu series started fantastically well but got worse at titanic rates, wtf is going on? They got overconfiddent?

The opposite, actually. Not confident enough to stray from their precious formula, and making each subsequent show more monotonous as a result.

I watched it for shades.

Honestly, Legion has killed every other comic book show for me.

fuck
it's my favorite thing in the entire MCU

Or they could've played up the horror angle like Legion did with Shadow King instead of making him a pathetic retard you want to see dead because of how annoying he is.

If you asked me two years ago, yeah I was pretty hyped.
But I honestly can't really muster any excitement for the TV side anymore. I hope Punisher is good though.

I had no expectations and liked them all

ayyyyyy

I did enjoy DD S1 and JJ, but most of the stuff after that mostly disappointed me. Punisher stuff was good and LC was... okay, having its moments.
But Iron Fist was such a big disappointment that I don't really expect anything from Defenders at all.

My (probably bunk) theory is that the other shows apart from Daredevil and parts of JJ were crap because they were rushed out ASAP so the story could get to Defenders - they wanted to get to their The Avengers without having to put much effort into their Thor and Hulk solo pieces..

I'm just thankful it's only 8 episodes.

Wow, a person with good taste on /co. Rare.

I am cautious about Punisher because they are shoehorning Deborah Ann Woll in there. Worst case scenario: story being told through her perspective.

Thats called low standards

>Shades must be a total badass.
>Keep waiting for him to do something.
>Gets beat up by a couple of girls.

He manipulates the entire situation to his advantage, coming out with control over crime in Harlem. He's the most successful character in the entire season.