Is Tara Strong the best VA? She even looks like her character here

Is Tara Strong the best VA? She even looks like her character here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGb-2oVDWXk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZozXCpPNO5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that before or after her plastic surgery?

is this confirmed?

That's from 2016

Tara, please.

STOP. I'm trying to go cold turkey on my MILF/sexy aunt fetish.

she's pretty ok when she does eccentric 8 year old boys (omi/ben), but is always noticeably weak when actually trying to do dramatic female scenes

>sexy

>silly black people

?

Mashed potato face bitch.

Like a horse?

She needs to stop doing Harley and I'll be happy. All her other roles are great. Injustice 2 harley was painful. Let Hyden Walch have it, bitch.

POST THE NUDE

Everyone has a bad photo now and then.

Her work speaks for itself, frankly. Even if you don't like some of her roles, she has a resume that puts her pretty high up the ranks of VAs.

Also, her episode of the JV Club was funny as hell.

>she even looks like her character here

That was Tara, too? Fuckin hell, bitch, let someone else get some work.

I guess I see it?

She does look vaguely like Purple Smart.

oh no

I agree. Ashi's lines when she was fighting her mother in Samurai Jack Episode XCVIII could not be taken seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=nGb-2oVDWXk

Tara Strong has a nice badonkadonk.

I don't think she looks like a horse

She's /ourgirl/

I have to say I am pretty amused at how Twilight Sparkle seems to have driven Tara a little bit nuts. I think the legions of hopeless brony fanboys have made her go mad with power. Even Raven never had fans THAT devoted.

what the fuck

>44 years old
>feet still as smooth and tender as a teenagers

She really is perfect.

I noticed her weird asymmetrical eyes and now I can't stop thinking about it

You have no idea what you're talking about.

t. footfag

I like her as Batgirl, Raven, Ingrid Third, probably some other people, but her Harley is annoying as fuck. It's gross, even.

Shame that Sorkin doesn't do it anymore. The one from The Batman was a good imitation, but I think I actually prefer the voice actor from Brave and the Bold. Still gives her an East Coast accent, but does her own spin on the character, rather than mimicking Sorkin or just doing that annoying squeally shit Strong does.

What a filthy fucking jew. Are turks/arabs/jews/iraqs/paks/indians/gipsyes always shit people who always get in the way? not to mention ugly.

Dude I've sucked on teenage feet and I've sucked on MILF feet. I damn sure do know.

IT'S FAKE

But I am pedophilia?

Well she voices my waifu, so I'm biased as fuck.
But she's an absolute retard. Her constant need to tweet about her stupid political opinions is just nuts.
but hey, I'll forgive her.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZozXCpPNO5c

I DON'T CARE

OK

MOMMY

come on, Toot is cute.