Take a character from Marvel or Dc, and reimagine them if you created them. What's their new origin story...

Take a character from Marvel or Dc, and reimagine them if you created them. What's their new origin story? What are their new powers? (if you gave them powers) What type of stories do you make with them? Gritty stories, mystical stories, fun stories, detective stories, etc.

You can also do groups, like the various Lantern Corps.

Guess nobody's creative juices are flowing right now

Green Lanterns.

No willpower or emotion stuff.
Make them actual solar system level police, not massive sector police.

Anyway the universe is multi polar in terms of power. So to limit conflict, the Space UN created the Green Lanterns. They are bascially the Blue hats of Space. The Space UN has gradually expanded it reach over time, with Earth now one of the frontier worlds. All planets incapable of Faster then Light flight are made Protectrates. They will be gradually uplifted, as long as they comply with goals tailored to the situation. The Corp will protect the world from pirate incursions, natural disasters and promote world peace.

So they send a trainer and a Captain to the solar system. Then then construct a Dyson habitat (A living space nest the sun, using its energy to power itself). They then select a number of natives in the solar system, spreading at least one to each native sapient form. They also spread them based on gender, nationality, ethnicity and other dividers. Like you don't want to give a bunch of rings to only the White Martians. It also avoids all the Lanterns being humans from the US.

The Lanterns use power armor that stores energy extracted by the Dyson collector. They can then project hard light/Laser from the ring. They also use some other gadgets for other situations.

The story conflicts would be global and solar system. People distrust the Space UN. Nations chaff at the goals to gain uplift. Cultural conflict between the humans and other aliens,and amongst themselves. Space Pirates and enemies of the UN attempt to break the blockade. People like Luthor want uplift now. While publicly supporting the goals, he builds in secret a way to smash the local corps, and invite in a out of solar system benefactor.

Well thought out

Miles Morales spider-man. Miles is 14 year old kid living in a shitty part of Harlem that super heroes don't seem to pay attention to with his mom and older brother. His brother is a upbeat glass half full kind of guy, and a recent highschool graduate who works constantly to help his mom pay rent. He's a complete opposite to Miles, who runs around skipping school and doing goon shit with his friends. The younger boy feels hopeless and dumb, so he just does whatever, much to his families dismay. (1)

Miles would eventually get powers, (either a emergence or bitten) and around the same time his brother would get killed by the increasing gang violence in his neighborhood. Most of his first arc would be about finding the killer, second arc would be about the gangs getting their hands on better weapons and mutants, 3rd would be about the Punisher coming in and trying to 'clean' up the area putting him in conflict with Miles. (2)

Sounds good, has a more gritty version of the what happened to Uncle Ben

Carol Danvers.

Just give him the same back ground storyline as Wendell Vaughan
Also add teleportation and force field construct.
Make her the green lantern of the avengers

No Dykeness, no shorthair, no muslim sidekick,no more military tryhard leader

Thanks. My idea is that when he gets his power, is that he never really becomes a 'hero'. He has like, three objectives: get who killed his brother, find a way to de-escalate the gang violence, and keep his mom safe. Other heroes come in and try and be a 'mentor' to him but he just tells them fuck off.

>Other heroes come in and try and be a 'mentor' to him but he just tells them fuck off
Nice

What would you call the 1st issue of your Green Lanterns

Bit of a specific question

Not sure. I'm not great with names. Arrival hour?

The first Issue I would have a very large space ship appear in the middle of the solar system, moving rapidly towards the sun. Earth and Mars both observe it coming and scramble their goverments into action. Then a Lantern flys from the ship to Earth and Mars.

Earth he appears inside a joint session of the UN. Make him actually alien. Then using a gadget he speaks perfectly each first language to each of the person there. Explaining that Earth is under the protection of the Space UN, the mission statements of the corps, the selection of native humans, the uplifting and the goals set. Then he activates a button on his belt which sends out a number of rings in every direction and flys out. The UN chamber turns to chaos as everybody starts yelling. Then the last page is a split page of each of the people in their location staring at the ring on their ring.

For members it would be good to pick a bunch of conflicting issues between them. Have that and the training revealed over the next few issues before they work on a actual case together, and the standard learn to work together begrudgingly.

You take away the main themes of Green Lantern and don't really do anything about it.
I mean it sounds great but you basically made the Nova Corps.

Hal sounds like he'd be a flash gordon type of lantern with this premise, so I'd call it

Green Lantern; The Emerald Dawn!

Already done

Not sure if you're still here, but would Punisher be any different in your new world?

In my world, Peter Parker became spider-man saved uncle ben in the 60's and never learned about responsibility until it was too late. He was merc until his masked life catches up with his personal one, which results in him giving himself to sheild and aunt may and uncle ben going into government protection in '66. Miles becomes 'Spider-Man' in '94. Punisher is a Vietnam vet who kills criminals indiscriminately. Some of Mile's frinds are in gangs, and he wants them to find a way out before it's too late.

Either you're good at coming up with things or you've had this pre planned

I've been planing my MU for at least 6 months now

Really? Cool
Is it something you do to pass the time or are you planning to do something with it?

Ive got chapter, or issue 1 pretty much done right now. But with work and school I lose track of it sometimes.

>Ive got chapter, or issue 1 pretty much done right now
Is it like a comic or a story? Do you plan on releasing it, when you get the free time, out of curiosity?

It's writing, sorry to mislead. But I have it saved. I'll make a FF account to post it on

Hope it's well received, I like how it sounds so far.

I kinda wish they would do more Earth 6 stuff

>The happening home
Wow
But it would've been interesting if other writers took it, with some input by Stan Lee

My profile is GorboGhostMan I'll have it up later :'^)

>spider-man

a hotshot super scientist who got his powers when an experiment went awry killing those in attendance. disgraced, broken and at his lowest point he discovers his powers when they kick in to prevent a suicide attempt. seeing his powers as a second chance/shot at redemption he decides to use his powers to help people as the spider-man.

Looking forward to reading it

How would an experiment that gave him spider powers kill everyone in attendance? No offense, just feel like something spider related would be small or not have the potential to kill a bunch of people, if you know what I mean.

the accident in question was caused by a test subject escaping from another lab interfering with the experiment

Alright

Would be cool if the other test subject was related to another Spider-Man character, like The Lizard.

>Batman
>In his own universe/Earth

Just think about. If he's in his own Earth, the writers could literally do anything with him while not get constantly questioned "where was the JL during all of this"

Alternatively, with him out, the other heroes doesnt need to get nerfed/dumbed out to make him fit in, Strong heroes like superman can fight powerhouses while not having to job against one of his rogues the very next day because they happen to have kryptonite up their ass

Peter Parker was raised by his Hydra Agent parents who taught him how to be an efficient agent. He is one day given a mission to dismantle Kingpin's criminal empire and eliminate key leaders of his organization to make it easier for Hydra to operate in New York City.

Captain Americaing Spider-Man up?

yes just not shit and out of nowhere

You literally watch Cap get brainwashed so it's not too random

superman looks like a very ugly and violent looking alien... but is still the same wholesome farm boy we all know and love who does his best to help his adopted home.
admittedly it's kind of a cliché "don't judge a book by it's cover" type of thing but I still the idea is worth at least giving a one shot

How would he pass as human and not instantly out himself? Unless ugly and violent by our standards, but normal for Kryptonian standards

By that I mean would he look alien or like an ugly human

basically he looks like a xenomorph. so he won't really have a secret identity and be social awkward from lack of human contact from anyone but his parents, you could probably play around with the story a fair bit. with that.
what happens to superman when he can't be anything but superman? or when earths greatest hero looks a horror movie monster

Suppose that would be interesting, aliens most likely wouldn't be able to pass as humans

>Spider-Man.
He's still Peter Parker, the bullied nerd.
But when the Spider bites him and he gets his powers he also gets a secondary personality.
This Other Peter is constantly egging him towards violence, such as almost making him punch uncle Ben when the two get into an argument over Peter's slipping grades, and using his powers in selfish ways.
After almost punching Ben Peter runs away only to end up being held hostage by a bank robber.
When Ben tries to save him and gets shot Peter loses it and almost kills the crook.
Only the dying Ben begging Peter not to keeps him from becoming a killer.
Ben dies and Peter becomes determined to never give into the urges of his spit personality ever again.
The Venom suit is something Peter makes himself to both protect him better and suppress his other personality, only for the other personality to entangle itself with the Suit and try to take over, when Peter destroys it with the church bell several people get hit by pieces of it and become obsessed with killing/enslaving/becoming one with Peter.

>How would he pass as human and not instantly out himself?

Does anyone have a mega for the Stan Lee DC universe comics? Some user storytimed them a few months ago but I never finished them.

Had an idea for Thor where thanks to Loki his physical form was destroyed and his soul was bound to his Hammer.
which Loki sends to Mars to cover his crimes.
Unfortunately for Loki, by the time it gets there the first manned Mission to Mars has arrived, only to find themselves all but wiped out by a hive of the Brood, who found themselves on mars after the Kree destroyed their homeworld.
Thor's hammer is found by a dying Jane Foster and Thor's Soul possesses her to both save her life and gain a physical form.
Thor manages to destroy the hive before the Brood can leave mars to attack earth and takes Jane home.
Jane wakes up in her bed, but is now a almost seven foot tall amazon with a distinctly male voice in her head.
Thor explains that his soul being in her body not only saved her from death, but turned her half Asgardian and tells her that he needs her help to find a new body and defeat Loki before his machinations doom both Asgard and Midgard.
So at first it would be Jane and Thor trying to find him a body while fighting Loki's agents until the Trickster reveals himself with a copy of Thor's soulless body as his enforcer with Thor and Jane growing closer through their adventures.
Once Thor gets his body back it becomes a book about the two of them fighting Loki together and deciding to stay on earth once he's beaten to protect the planet

i was gonna have it relate to captain america and/or the green goblin

but someone like lizard or scorpion works too

Why did you post two women and their pimp, I don't get it.

Spider-Man sure seems popular in this thread

Pretty cool

Perhaps the other personality could be that of a spider trying to take over his mind, similar to how he's gained the abilities of a spider

Thanks!

That's kinda the idea I was going for.
When the Spider gets out the Guy telling them about the Spiders gets worried because they're more aggressive than most regular spiders

1980s JSA
Batman starts in the mid to late seventies and is located in a corrupt San Francisco. A place were police shoot inconvenient politician's
Superman begins at around the same time.
Located in a 80s Miami filled with drug lords and crime.
Flash is the son of cuban entertainer; Jay Garcia-Ricardo; Garrick
Alan Scott is a engineer who gets involved with the internet like his radio station.
Instead of WWII the JSA goes into a WWIII in Afganistan.
Batman's cousin, Batwoman.
Kate Kane is a couple of years younger than Bruce and they have known each other for years. Bruce is the first person to realize she is gay, not because hes a super genius, but because her parents won't admit the truth.

Bring back Animal Man, mix him with warg powers, only with more and more animals, turn him into a support hero who can spy on anyone animals can reach. He'd still do the whole animal rights thing, so he wouldn't get too OP, hopefully.

>Gorbo
A plus taste user. I'll check it out just on that alone

This would be a neat Superman story, and may have already been done for all I know, but I don't like it as a separate concept. It's hard to believe that a xenomorph looking motherfucker would EVER live the same life as young Clark. The entire concept goes against human nature.

Not really reinventing a character, but I thought about an elseworld where a young Magneto was being experimented on Hydra during the war but was rescued by Cap and Bucky who teach him that there is good in humanity or some shit. He immigrates to America and tries to follow in his idols footsteps but faces racism (specism?) He ends up being a great hero and the new Captain America but with his fellow mutants still be discriminated against and him suffering in 'Nam he's in a totally different position than Steve ever was and he's depressed as fuck. Eh, I guess.

Interesting, I like it. Perhaps some conflict for Magneto to be good or evil due to the prejudice mutants face

This is crappy 20 minute edit I did for a re-interpretation of the Joker I had in mind. More visual than anything else, but I do add that he is the one who burns Harvey Dent's face with a sample of the Ace chemicals. The half of his face ends deceptively similar to this Joker's, further emphasizing that the existence of Two-Face is nothing more than the embodiment of the power struggle between Batman's good will to change Gotham and how his presence has ultimately done more harm than good.

I always thought the F4 would work better with alternative line-ups then the Avengers.

>Ghost Rider
In the 1960s, Hank Pym begins studying AI and robotics for SHIELD to counter the Soviets own research into human cybernetics. While working on a flying car with a built-in AI, his work is sabotaged by Hydra agents, (which is now a stand-in for the KGB) killing him in the process. But, he was killed while mapping his own brain patterns for the AI, causing his mind to be transferred into the vehicle, making up for its technical difficulties by being able to control the car with his thoughts.
>Ant-Man
Being a test subject for SHIELD research after losing his job at a newspaper company, Peter Parker was the first candidate for what was dubbed, "the Super Soldier serum". On the day of the experiment, the completed serum goes missing, and SHIELD scientists are pressured into using an earlier batch as to not disappoint the US military. After being injected, they begin to expose him to radioactive rays, to increase the effects. The rays however, weren't compatible with the prototype serum and caused Parker to mutate into a hideous man-ant monstrosity. Though retaining his intelligence and boasting increased strength, he is only able to communicate through his telepathic antenna.
>Nova
Bruce Banner was the leading researcher into the Darkforce Dimension at SHIELD, though his field of study was mostly ignored by his superiors, making it hard to get funds for experiments. After stealing materials from various other laboratories around SHIELD facilities, he was finally able to build a portal to the Darkforce Dimension from his schematics. Due to the parts being jerry-rigged, an error occurred while he tried to enter, causing the portal to shift onto his entire body. Using his intelligence of the Darkforce Dimension and his newfound abilities, he can use his entire body to transport sunspots or meteors, but he can't teleport people.

cont.

Ayy, thanks. I haven't figured out a way to put in Professor X or the rest of the Xcrew. It's just a little blurb I thought, since with a character as old as Magneto and so steeply entrenched in the darker parts of the 20th century, there's plenty of "what ifs" on the plate and with Cap running around the same time, I thought it'd be fun if they met. Hell with Vietnam you can add Frank to the mix just for fun. On paper it's basically just "what if Magneto was a Captain America fanboy" but you can use that to freely explore what a trying and conflicted couple of decades America had. Racism, xenophobia (since an immigrant is Captain America and that don't sit well with some folks) an unpopular war, and shit

Bit of Amalgam, but in Marvel itself
Ant Man into Ghost Rider
Spider-Man into Ant-Man with some Captain America
Hulk into Nova

So like, Nova?

Perhaps Xavier could have a similar situation in the comics and try to help Magneto not give into the hate.

>Mr. Fantastic
With SHIELD's growing number of extraordinary accidents, it's becoming harder and harder to cover up their existence. Deciding to use this as an opportunity to combat Hydra, they give a deal to prison convict Carl Lucas. Either rot in jail or work for them. Being outfitted with hi-tech gadgets, bulletproof armor, and a new identity, Luke "Mr. Fantastic" Cage becomes the charismatic posterboy for SHIELD's Fantastic Four. While being the most inexperienced and hotheaded member of the team, he's considered the leader solely because of public popularity.

>The Plot
Nick Fury is mostly the same in this universe, being the director of SHIELD and the actual leader of the Fantastic Four. Being faced with SHIELD being shut down due to incompetence and the rising threat of Hydra (communism), the F4 is his last chance to save his job. The majority of the series would be looking at Hydra's own experiments, which would be alternate versions of supervillains similar to the Fantastic Four.

Also the general public is confused as to why their called the Fantastic Four because Pym is just a car.

Quite creative

Batman needs his own self-contained Punisher MAX-esque series focused on the noir detective Batman from the 80s.
>no prepgod
>no world-ending threats
>no revolving-door prisons
>eventually ending
For basically the first street-level hero he's long since passed it

I'd read it, especially if it features Batman using theatrics and instilling the idea of a "bat man" in criminals.

>no giving Joker special treatment
Let him be like every other villain

I prefer the eccentric mob boss Joker to the "insane" mastermind anyways

Okay its up. First chapter is pretty slow and short, probably not that good. Check it out if u guys are still interested.

>In 1962, Peter Parker stops a robber and ruins everyones life.
Love the description already

It's good though. Maybe break it up a bit as the paragraphs are a bit large. Towards the bottom a whole part of it's underlined

Idk why that happened. But thanks. I'll keep at it

Start a new line whenever a character speaks. Stick with a tense and stay with it. A lot of these sentences are too run-on. Whenever you write another clause, either use a conjunction or make it its own sentence. Break up the pronoun usage and use more sentence structures.

With you saying Peter won't learn about responsibility til it's too late, I'm guessing all his selfish and jerk behavior will bite him on the ass. But, something like him wanting to break Flash's arm might come off as psychotic and could turn people off, so maybe tone it down a bit. He's the character we're following so stuff like that may stop someone from reading

:'^) ok thank you for the feedback, I really mean it.

I can see that, and I agree. I'll try to watch how I portray Pete. Its his selfishness that'll be the root of all this, not blood-lust

Perhaps do some research and try to integrate the time period into the story through details that'll enrich it.

Dial down Superman until he makes sense. Leave him with just the gravity manipulation power that allows him to lift heavy things, and do things like lift an airplane without tearing through the thin sheeting.

This makes it easier to write for the character and other characters around him. For example, it'd be downgrading Batman to something more feasible to write for. He's just a man with an incredible insight into human psychology and how to use fear to distract, manipulate, or terrorize criminals. Rather than punch of batarang every henchman, he only fights a handful, and only in the dark where other henchbros can't help. Eventually causing the other guys to run away, or become too distracted to notice the door Batman uses to move on to the next room.

Having characters with more defined power-sets helps write more compelling challenges for them that can be resolved by plot developments instead of, "they punch the bad guys/ prep-time".

It's also especially important so that some characters could conceivably solve every problem another character can.

A lot of my non comic reading friends will comment, "What's the point of Green-Arrow if Batman exists?"

This is only a question if Batman does every possible human feat to the best possible degree. But if we shrink his capabilities, it gives other characters a chance to define themselves in their abilities. If Batman's real strength is his fright, and not his accuracy with batarangs, then Green-Arrow makes a lot more sense to have on the JLA.

In the case of Green-Arrow, how about making him a survival expert that uses primitive solutions? A Macguyver of nature, like Duke from Predator, and how he used the mud to elude the predator, and used a simple swinging log trap to kill it. I think it's better than, "trick arrow, lol", or if Green-Arrow needs to fasten something to an arrow, it's makeshift, like the other solutions he uses.

Let me try my hand at this
>Steve Ditko's Superman
An average meek man is given all the power of the human body. He channels the powers of the atoms within his body through his fists and it is through his eyes that judgement is dealt. Once bullied by the world, now he is given the power needed for revenge. Or justice. But he is still a man, bound by emotion and fueled by vendettas. While he strives for a greater good, he is ultimately limited to the primal urges that exist within us all. And with no force to keep him in check, he risks losing his sense of humanity every time he uses his powers

So essentially early Superman without all the made up bullshit powers?

Stardust the Super Wizard as the manifestation of the desires of a insane Sup Forums user.

Thought of a good frame for how this universe would be constructed. This includes my previous post: >Marvel's The Justice League
Most Marvel teams are all centered around a single event taking place changing the lives of everyone who is involved with them. There's a common link between them like the Fantastic Four being close friends or the X-Men being shunned from society for their mutant powers/differences. So taking a page from Marvel's own JL Analogue, this version of the JL all have powers from the cosmic engine of a crashed ufo. Each of them gains a power relating to it, and the are all unrelated people who are drawn to the force of the ship's battery by fate.
>Stan Lee's Flash
A hot headed kid who can't sit still. Still has speed powers, but because of the massive amount of friction he creates by running he also explodes into flames whenever he uses his powers. Despite loving the thrill of moving fast as light, he also risks burning down everything in his path

I'll probably develop the rest of the team later

This, and refocus on what makes a character thematically unique.

Batman is a dreary pessimist who doesn't think crime will ever be solved, fatalistically fighting the good fight even though there's more dark than light.
Superman is a farm raised rube, he's clueless about the world and it's atrocities, making him optimistic and hopeful if bumbling and socially inept, mildly.

Many of the fan issues about character could be solved by really rethinking the obvious questions. "Is some corn-fed, farm-boy from Smallville really going to become a hard hitting journalist at the Daily Planet?" Doesn't seem likely, so why force it? It's not like Clark Kent did much journalism as it was.
Really, Superman would be more interesting if he wasn't *pretending* to be meek and mild, but if he really was intimidated by fast talking Metropolians like Louis Lane.

Then the actual life of Clark Kent becomes real, with real challenges and meaningful consequences for trying to deal with a world where he is out of his element. Maybe he actually stumbles in genuinely cringe-worthy moments in front of others, giving Superman a dimension of vulnerability that isn't just Kryptonite as he has to constantly remind himself not to take the easy route and simply demonstrate how "Super" he is in front of people he wants to impress but can't seem to do in a social way.

Make Bruce Wayne into a recluse in a way that is genuinely sad instead of "necessary" in order to keep suspicion away from his alter ego. If you know Rust Cohle from True Detective, that helps explain it. Otherwise, imagine a man focused on the macabre, dark, and negative aspects of life and humanity. Bringing up topics that are real downers in a way that pushes everyone who isn't the paid help away.

Yes. But without the 1940's confidence of a bulletproof uber-mensch either.

Kinda feel like the ufo is too cheesy science fiction.

Marvel's built around that type of shit though

I suppose, stuff like a radioactive spider bite is still passable nowadays

If Dc gets rebooted again, they should go this direction

These personality tweaks give a place for more social interaction between characters, instead of fixating on (in my opinion) kinda frivolous moral and political stances that make characters clash. Think about teams you've been on before, very rarely do police, army units, or fire brigades argue about their goals, but they can trip on top of each other because of ego, awkward social positioning ("Am I supposed to be in charge, or should I just let this guy do it even though I'm pretty sure he's awful?") , and genuine, yet flawed attempts to work well together.

If every character is a paragon of righteousness and self confidence, the only disagreements are the ultimate ones. It's fundamentally impossible to have these personalities work on a team believably. And, more importantly, these conflicts are just cliche.

Typically, "conflict" between co-workers, (if the JLA is a workplace I guess) is brought on by grinding annoyances of other's habits. These things are usually endured quietly, but sometimes erupt in a casual, "Bruce, can we just talk about something not so depressing?" If it's possible to produce a more steady stream of grinding gears instead of sudden betrayals and outward conflict, then it will be easier to have characters grow through one another, figure each other out, make compromises, realize who they are in the process, etc.

Furthermore, have the team members try to help each other out. Remember, if everyone is scaled down and focused, there's more room for everyone to work, and more importantly work as a team, covering each others weaknesses. Which, again, only works if everyone is mostly vulnerable.

You could take the concept and apply it to the various characters social and psychological lives. Just imagine Diana trying to coach Bruce on how to talk to a woman because his first date with Selina Kyle was a silent catastrophe. Maybe he constantly uses Diana's advice once he's in the relationship, in order to keep things going.

>Wonderwoman
Make her an ordinary girl that washed up on the shores of Themyscira. Amazons raise her as their own and all that blahblah. This time, however, make her a regular human. No Superman-esque powers.
The gods visit her when she finally reached adulthood and tell her that she is their chosen treasure keeper. They task her with tracking down and keeping safe their mystical artifacts on Earth (Hermes' winged boots, Hercules's pelt and club, Achilles's spear, etc). They give her the lasso of truth and she builds her armory from there, able to summon and unsummon the artifacts at will.
She isn't the only treasure keeper, however. Every mythological pantheon has chosen their own treasure keeper.

Call her book Pantheon or some shit. Start it out with a couple of arcs about her attempting to find Greek artifacts. Whether it be in their myth-based location (Perseus's sword in the minotaur's labrynth) or in the hands of some villain. Later books will focus on the treasure keepers of other mythologies. Have some of them help her. Have some of them be villains. There's a shitton of potential.

Since we've talked a lot about Supes and Bats, let's do the rest of the JLA.

Wonder Woman:
Personality: Kind and Forgiving with friends, but pragmatic in conflict. Think if you combined "mom" with Gorgo (real person, look it up) from Spartan history. Foreign in time and place, tries to relate to modern times but fails periodically.
Powers: Deathstroke levels of speed and power, due to thousands of years of Themysciran eugenics programs.
Look: Give the woman a spear like a real greek hoplite. No lasso (not a cowboy, she's an ancient greek warrior) No boots, but long calf-high sandals, helmet when fighting. Skirt made out of leather. Make it sexy, sure.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan):
Personality: Make him a literal Air-Force jock, conservative. Less of a joke, more of a gruff, no nonsense warrior who does combat in the skies. Ever meet a war veteran? Just take the fun out of that and we're there.
Powers: Flight, but not super speed, levitation really. He needs to use a space craft for interstellar flights in order for it not to take thousands of years. Weaker constructs that he can't allow to simply break all the time or it will begin to hurt him.
Look: No american pilot in the world thinks anything is cooler than a flight jacket and aviator shades. If the Lantern ring gives him the ability to choose, they'd all pick a jacket and shades.

The Flash:
Personality: Same as he is. Barry Allen is fairly fleshed out, particularly his iteration on the TV show. Good writers there for the most part. Might be worth noting he is a CSI from time to time though. Nerdy, but capable. Good balance.
Powers: Toned way down. Make him about as fast as cars can get. 200-400mph. Even this could be broken. Moving this fast is insane AF. Maybe limit his reaction time to reflect the difficulty of going faster and the barrier keeping him at 400.
Look: Same, maybe less spandex, but it's a great look. Hard to improve.

Sounds cool

>No boots, but long calf-high sandals, helmet when fighting. Skirt made out of leather. Make it sexy, sure.
I'd probably have this for when she's on Themyscira, but probably make her outfit more normal once she's spent time in man's world and gotten used to it.

Aquaman: Personality: Gregarious and boastful. Think of a big, oafish, tough guy viking. Simple. Often confused by nuances.
Powers: Great swimmer, a tad slower than the flash on land. Strong and tough (Atlantean genetics. underwater pressures and all...) Whatever weird electric sense sharks have. Controls fish. Trident is magic.
Looks: Movie Aquaman, hands down best thing that happened to Aquaman in the looks department. Keep that.

Cyborg: Personality: Culturally white black guy (Oreo). Not actually that technologically adept, doesn't quite understand what his computer brain actually does half the time. Young Man syndrome, intimidated by seniors.
powers: Computer interface, canon arm, legs turn into treads to increase speed or rockets to hover. Can use the energy from the canon arm to create barriers, bridges, walls etc. flat shapes, requires concentration.
Looks. Less weird movie shit. Make his robotic parts look like transformer parts. Able to change size and shape roughly when necessary.

Blue Beetle: Personality: Genius Wunderkind. Not talkative, awkward when he has to. Bad with seduction especially.
Powers: Exploited alien tech to gain insight into advanced programming, allowing him to use a "azure scarab" program to steal any secret, open any door, collapse any power grid. Ju-Jitsu expert. Uses conventional tools and weapons upgraded by his insight into alien tech.
Looks: Change his eye lenses to a more functional goggle. Cover his face with same canvas material on his head. Prototype tech, exposed wires and sparky at times.