Cheesecake marvel edition

A thread for the best Marvel cheesecake.

Colorist fucked up her legs.

context?

Shulk finds another excuse to be an exhibitionist

>you will never take a ride with She-Hulk

I miss those swimsuit issues. I miss the days when that could be published without screams of misogyny

>more males and they're drawn showing pretty much anything short of their dicks
>the few females that are shown have their breasts entirely removed so that not even a curvy line for them are seen

That body issue was a waste.

>recent cancelled marvel swimsuit issue
>only beefcake pics were done and leaked

post yfw you don't buy the comic and she comes by to visit and you don't have any xmen comics for her to rip

>Marvel

fucking read the titles

10/10
Would pull her finger.

Since this is a cheesecake I find it appropriate to ask: what are the most lewd runs that include Emma Frost a lot?
Her being a couple with Scott is a plus, but not necessary.

>Polaris

Jeez, that's a character that Marvel outright forgot.

>Defeating an external threat through the power of a boner.

She Hulk used to just be a slut. New Marvel made her now have PTSD.

Modern Marvel in a nutshell.

awful. she looks like she's 40, divorced and would suck you off in the parking lot after you met her in a bar.

always had a boner for mystique

that one movie where she injects iron into a roofied prison guards ass was insanely hot

Posting best Angela.

these are pretty terrible drawings

Better than what marvel is pushing on us today.

Jesus, he really fucked up the proportions on this one.

Between the proportions, and it being from that time she had short hair, the swimsuit pic is probably Hughes' worst drawing of Wanda. At least he also drew her in

>screams of misogyny
id rather they not be published so that comics don't keep their reputation for being childish shit where little boys can look at girls with balloon tits

except not really at all

for the record when Anka and Wada tried to pitch a new swimsuit special it being an even split gender wise was part of the pitch

>comics don't keep their reputation for being childish shit
Not as long super hero comics exist.

I wouldn't be summoning pillars of fire and lightning if I came in peace, tbqh

She's pretty slutty in new xmen when she's first trying to steal cyclops away from jean

Thumbnail made me think that was a Quarian.

My Rage cannot be measured my mear words, measured by numbers, visualized by the human eye, imagined in the human mind, or fathomed by the gods themselves at how angry by this decision, in essence I am mad.

The thing that gets me is Betty would have been the perfect She-Hulk for that storyline given how messed up her past is, but no.... they have to shove Jen into it.

Shame the relationship between Marvel and Milo ended so badly over this stupid row.