The Powerpuff Girls Reboot

wired.com/2016/04/powerpuff-girls-perfect-timing/

What's Sup Forums's honest and humble thoughts on NuPPG?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/powerpuff-girls-reboot_us_56fd96b8e4b083f5c6075118
youtube.com/watch?v=dAbq2jgw6y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Such Hellishly Invigorating Toon

It's trash

I never watched it, but the artstyle is off. Why the unchanging lineweight? The old style was distinct with really thick outlines.

It's one of those shows where you just wonder what on earth the crew was thinking. It's horrendous on a level that almost makes no sense.

Not this discussion again.

I hope everyone involved in this production is ashamed and gets blacklisted

jared shapiro/10

Reboot? What reboot? Silly user, the Powerpuff girls is an awesome show from the late nineties, and there's no remake or reboot or anything of the sort!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/powerpuff-girls-reboot_us_56fd96b8e4b083f5c6075118

It's really shit

It's bad. There's no arguing it, it's just genuinely bad in pretty much every way.

cookie cutter bullshit they didn't even bother putting effort in. sunk their own ship with the trans analogy episode, finished it off with the constant animation errors up the ass complimented by boring, predictable, safe humor and shitpar plotlines.

say you walk into an art expo going 'I'll work you all a masterpiece out of literal shit' and judt when everyone starts laughing and thinking you've gone insane, you pull out a duffel bag full of VHS recordings of several episodes of this show. everyone pays up-front.

Hey Sup Forums! I'm looking for Blossom. Have you seen her? I've been wanting to do something with her.

>Those that center on crime-fighting — like “Dexter’s Lab” —

Remember when we where exited to see this reboot?

Top fucking kek

That was never a thing. Not even when people thought the Dance Pants thing was the reboot was that a thing.
It's pretty bad. Not as bad as people meme it out to be, and there may be the occasional "saving grace", but it's still really bad.

dance pants was really good though

Don't know why the article is important, but I hate it as much as the next guy. Backgrounds are admittedly nice though

bumping this stupid thread for more answers

Feels like a show meant to train interns, not to actually be good.

It's fucking godawful, there's genuinely no way you can even defend it.

I'll give you this and some text.

>PPG reboot talkback threads initially had negative reactions
>then they just died because it was so bad that fans couldn't be bothered to shit on it anymore

>about a year or so passes
>eventually the Jared Shapiro character is noticed to be a blatant self-insert character for the writer
>this was noticed by the poor bastards who actually still watched the reboot, but didn't blow up until last month, when a screencap of Sup Forums's findings was posted on reddit and then spread to social media

Now fuck off

Cancerous tumor.

The reboot is trash. I would literally rather watch a reboot like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAbq2jgw6y8

Because at least it'd be aware of how different it's trying to be.

I don't

Fuck off Shaprio, you nerdpedo.

Really low effort show caused by a trend
Set by stuff like TTG. It really set the bar low with modern cartoons and others tried to jump on the cash cow.

And I hope the PPG brand will never get soiled by anything else like this.

>What's Sup Forums's honest and humble thoughts on NuPPG?

It's shit, one of the worst shows this decade

I have nothing but an overwhelmingly negative opinion of this show.

Would you mind explaining to me what you intend to do with her?

Here, have a seat, son.

Might want to start looking around this area

>File deleted

What

What? everybody here knew it was a bad idea from the start

I think I was pissed when I saw that they removed Miss Bellum because she didn't correspond with the kind of message they wanted to promote, then had an episode where they twerked and kind of acted like those party girl stereotypes.

Doesn't say it's deleted on mine, it's just a picture of Aku's tower unless visual metaphors are now banned