It's true

It's true.

the best part about being in a relationship is getting bored of someone you thought you'd never get bored of

That doesn't make sense. Horse shit comic.

I've never really cared for that part actually.

I'll take your word for it. It's not like I'll ever know.
/blog

I'd rather not have someone around to see all the weird/sad shit I do online thanks

Doesn't matter because you'll never have a gf ya dingus

Eh, it's fine. After six or seven years, the feelings have cooled off, and the rational thing would be to go separate ways as friends.
But current culture dictates that we must all stay together forever till death instead of seeking new happiness with another person and expanding our circle of friends and sex mates.

They look so dirty.

I imagine the chick hasn't bathed all week so her crotch smells like a Burger King trash can while the guy makes burrito farts.

>But current culture dictates that we must all stay together forever till death instead of seeking new happiness with another person and expanding our circle of friends and sex mates.

This is exactly the opposite of the "current culture"

You're describing traditional relationships, and those only really work when there's some stakes involved (kids, land ownership, the future, etc.)

The key to making any monogamous relationship last is variety in every facet of the relationship

Because she would settle for the overweight loser that plays video games in a world where she has a literal buffet of cock to choose from.

The illustrations aren't true.

Imagine how bad it would smell in each of the top pictures. Now meld those smells together, and you get the bottom one.

it's queso

Exactly.

There are far more single young men than women

fucking delete this

but then I couldn't write misogynistic smut for money

Femanon here, it's easy to get a lay but an actual relationship is hard to come by

This is complete fucking bullshit. You don't get two happy people. You just get two miserable people who can't stand each other. People who can't exist without being in a relationship are insufferable.

>buffet of cock
For actual relationships, women look for more than just sex

True, but when you're with someone who is lame/unattractive, you won't be with them for long if you're smart

You realize just about every guy right here on Sup Forums would go out with you, right?
Now, some of us may be insufferable, but not all.

Looks like and an ad for something that doesn't need an ad.

>Being rich solves most of your problems!
>Life is easier as an attractive person!
>Not being sick,the way to feel better!

What if she does get cocks all the time and still stays with him?
After all, he can pay for vaginas and still stay with her as well.
Sure, she might be able to get cocks for free (until she's old and ugly), while he has to pay for vaginas until he's dead, but even when he's old and ugly, he'll still get vaginas as long as he pays for it (and made sure he stayed somewhat healthy), while practically no one will want to give her cocks even when she pays. Unless she pays like a lot. Like, really really really a lot.

But the best case scenario would be that robot sluts and robot dickjacks are around, so that both can have sex whenever they want in whatever way they want no matter how old and ugly they've become, and then still stay together because they enjoy each other's company as friend to reminiscence about old times and to complain about the newest generation of youngsters with their newfangled digital consciousness upload technology and sinful relationship with artificial intelligences and stupid ideas like giving them full rights instead of keeping them as sex slaves.

>After all, he can pay for vaginas and still stay with her as well.
Prostitution is illegal and extremely risky in the US, and even if it wasn't it's extremely expensive too.

Not her but I doubt that
>Now, some of us may be insufferable, but not all.

So your only counterpoint to the guy in the comic who wouldn't even get a second glance from a woman that isnt of pure disgust is "well, us gals have to wade through an ocean of low quality cocks until we can find a keeper so we have it just as bad!" ?

Pay for vaginas? Are you talking about prostitution? Because if you aren't, I have some fucking bad news about your worldview bub

Anyone else ready for wizardhood? I've still got eight years to go but I honestly don't care anymore.

We can also call it dating with compensation.

>Atrractive women acting like slobs
Why do I fucking have this fetish. 99.9% of dirty/slob stuff is unrecognizable blobs of cancerous fat.

Fucking tasteless niggers it's juxtaposition that makes it hot.

>Prostitution is illegal
Oh wow, you're right! That's why nobody ever engages in it, ever!

4 since wizardhood. It's easier if you don't care.

Hit it 3 months ago. The only power I got was just finally becoming resigned to my fate.

Six years here, but I don't plan on becoming one.

>attractive

She's plain Jane at best. Just isn't fat.

Most guys except the sexual top 1% of guys like attractive slob girls because it's disarming and, to an extent, charming

You'll get much farther with women if you become an interesting, charming dude than if you flaunt your money around

But I thought we were talking about getting into actual relationships, not just sex. Since that's what OP is about

t. Icelandic whore
I bet you give it up after the first date, you degenerate

Wrong. My fat as fuck retard cousin is a spitting image of le fedora meme and he still gets his dick sucked on the reg because he drives a lambo.

Sex can lead to relationships. You've got an advantage right there.

If you're a do nothing loser and you find a partner who is a do nothing loser and you both continue to be do nothing losers I say go for you. Better to fail at life in pairs than alone.

My grandfather gave me the following single piece of advice when I was 16 when it came to women.
"Kid, if you are ever thinking of getting married - be sure to take a look at her car first. If it's messy, marry her. It means she's a slob and she'll never nag you. It's the neat freaks that will make your life a living hell."

Old people know shit. On that day I learned that.

It really isn't.

>but I don't plan on becoming one

I'm looking for a guy that doesn't mind if I'm short, fat and autistic. Pls be in New York

It really sucks that the new Thundercats series was cancelled. Then again, it was kinda average in some parts.

I don't know anybody that has had a successful fulfilling relationship that started off as a one night stand.

What would your ideal relationship be Sup Forums?

The gender ratio is almost exactly 50/50. So unless you are suggesting widespread polygamy or lesbianism this cannot be true.

Not wrong

Guarantee you it isn't just the lambo

I have nothing and I'm certain I get more action than your cuz

This but Cincinnati

Is being in a relationship worth it?
25 year old jaded asshole here.

Is that you, fat retard cousin?

Yeah, those parts being every bit beyond the pilot.

>tfw dating a girl who just graduated HS but isn't going to college
>she wants me to knock her up the minute she turns 18
>tfw 32

Just got lucky I guess.

Being Peter Parker and having Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy and Felicia Hardy sucking on spidercock.
And when feeling adventurous, perhaps having homoerotic skinship with that Iceman dude, whom I read has been outed as full homo?

The gender ratio among youth specifically is nowhere near 50/50. Also, both of those are indeed widespread, far more than you may think.

Jaded means "you've had something a long time and it no longer excites you". You're simply autistic.

nothings more annoying than having your bitch rest her head on your lap while youre trying to do something

its just like when your gf or your cat decide your lap is the perfect place to be and then you feel bad if you need to get up to piss or eat because you dont want to disrupt their comfort

I'm guessing a woman made that because most guys I know like their alone-alone time.

If you're in a good one, it's fucking fantastic. It's like being with a really fucking good friend that you also get to fuck, and when you get married you two get double the income to buy the kind of cool shit that you wouldn't think to buy on your own (as well as support when you get to more serious parts of life, like buying a house or raising a family).

>it's juxtaposition that makes it hot.
fucking this, thank you

You're clueless or lying. Probably both.

>Femanon here
Give me ONE reason why you would be here and not getting that easy lay.

normie comics are the worst

Rule 34 of this. Similar style. On that couch. Go.

If you're someone who needs a gaggle of friends, no.
However, if you wanna be a loner but have someome like you to bond with, yes.

Polygyny is pretty common, more than polyandry. You do the math.

I don't have a lambo, remember?

here comes the divorce train, choooo, choooooo!

>32 year old dating a 17 year old
I'm surprised her parents are okay with it.

nah, stick to fwb m80 its less mentally taxing

>A bloo bloo bloo, my GF isn't watching my favorite movie :(
What a faggot. My wife rarely watches the stuff I like and I don't give a shit, as long as I'm enjoying it what difference does it make?.

You fat retard, how could you lose your lambo?

>Sup Forums thinks they know about love

Not comics or cartoons btw

did it ever occur to you that she may have daddy issues

I mean that i'm exhausted by my own feeble attempts.
>You're simply autistic.
Well duh.

But if she ain't watching your favorite cartoon shows with you, then whom are you going to talk and complain about that shitty episode being the worst thing ever?

Eh I love my girl I really do but I miss the thrill of hunting for new chicks.

Exactly.
So stop misusing "Jaded".

Praise my home state for its mostly legal prostitution

you will get bored eventuallyno matter what

>girl likes me on Tinder and OKC based on my pics and how I talk
>meet them IRL
>have a fun date
>they smile and laugh the whole time, and not in a fake "GET ME OUT OF HERE" way
>pay for everything myself

>never ever get a second date or any sex

what gives

Definition of jaded

: fatigued by overwork : exhausted a jaded horse

: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something

It's used correctly.

>going on dating sites

Well there's your problem.

and some people are wondering why many dudes are going gay

My intern job is all old people and my friends are shut-ins that do nothing

>pay for everything myself
She got a free meal for being a fake bitch. Shocked I tell you.

Neither "overworked" nor has had "too much".

You're looking for "Apathetic" or really just plain "Pathetic".

Just sad boys that can't get the girl they stalk because she's taken.

>It's not the one I want so they don't exist at all.

I dont know, i like being single and never was into relationship in begin with. I never ever had crush either did i miss something?

i knew someone with this mentality once

im waiting for him to be the next autistic neet to shoot up a random juice bar or some shit because women wont sleep with him

Oof.

That hit me in a way none of these cutesy or depression diary comics ever have.

girls use you for free dinner fool

>She has to watch the show before I explain it.

My guy's been doing it wrong this whole time.

Get that boy a prostitute.

In 3 months, baby!

>Illegal to buy sex but legal to sell sex

When I was younger girls used to randomly hug me and tell me they loved me. Eventually I found out they would dare each other to hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly. At least now I have shipping fanfiction and girlfriend audios to make it somewhat easier

It's actually becoming the most popular legal framework for prostitution now. Only inertia has really prevented the US from adopting it.