It's gonna suck isn't it?

It's gonna suck isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/spider-man-is-worlds-most-profitable-superhero-and-its-not-even-close-a111109
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sony

What do you think?

Yeah I lost all my hype for this shot after those trailers. It's TASM2 all over again. People in my social circle barely even know it exists.

I don't know, I think the movie will be ok... but super generic, the MCU formula.

People are going to accuse me of starting a company war but it just looks so fucking cheap compared to Wonder Woman. How does the world's most popular superhero get a TV-looking movie?

It looks like irredeemable garbage.

You probably feel that way because Sony is showing you 80% of the movie every trailer. I've avoided the last trailer or so, because I'd prefer to be surprised AT ALL by the finished film.

Marvel's movies always look like direct-to-tv movies. I don't even know how they became successful at times. It's like everyone has gone blind.

How much control did MCU had over it?

I think it will be fine.
I do miss the era of pseudo auteur cape movies though.
Raimi's personality and taste was all over the original trilogy.

Dr strange looked pretty sweet

>but it just looks so fucking cheap compared to Wonder Woman.
Not enough slo-mo and bad CG for ya ?

trailer alone already gave way too much slo-mo

I seriously hope you're not implying that WW looked good or that this somehow this worse because that would make you a retard.

Wonder Woman was shot on film.

They have the formula down, it'll be serviceable but nothing great.

There was barely any fucking slo-mo throughout the whole thing. You DCkeks are not even trying.

Any slo-mo is too much slo-mo fucking capeshits tring to play matrix

Im more worried about the fucking spinoffs not featuring Peter at all. Mysterio and Kraven never fighting Spider Man? Are you fucking high Sony?

No, I think it'll be okay.

I just find it really hard to believe it won't be better than the ASM movies.

I liked it, but lets not pretend WW wasn't full of really bad shots, weak color grading and plenty of cheap looking CGI, especially in the Ares fight.

That 90+ on RT says otherwise

Everything about that webm besides Gadot's face is awesome.

> lets not pretend WW wasn't full of really bad shots, weak color grading and plenty of cheap looking CGI, especially in the Ares fight.

So just like a MCU movie right?

Not him, but the suit by itself is enough bad CG for a lifetime

>RT
The same site that said every DCEU movie is shit? Its good that you finally agree with them
>$0.50 bat dollars have been desposited into your bank account - Warner Bros

I never disagreed with them because I'm not a company war faggot.

Feminist reviews can't hide the fact that the film looked like shit
>B-b-b-b-b-but Marvel!

Everytime

Nothing wrong with the suit DCshill

>Feminist reviews

Have the tables really turned? First Snyderfags were accusing critics of being biased and now Disniggers are doing the same?

I guess the MCU's RT streak was just critics being biased then.

Except for the black lines and CG.

>Have the tables really turned?
Nah I just like seeing DCkeks suck RT's dick instead of Marvelkeks, its delicious irony.
You're not gonna get any money from WB today shill

>give a real opinion
>triggered shills jump on him
Funny!

>give a stupid opinion
>people call you out on it
>can't even back up your words
Nice DCkek

Good lord stop this autism. Go back to /r/marvelstudios if you can't handle dissenting opinions.

very little actually.

>Thinking an MCU film is going to suck.

Come on m8.

This

How many times do you DC retards have to be BTFO before you get it through your thick retard skulls that BASED DISNEY AND BASED MARVEL DON'T MAKE BAD MOVIES

Name ONE bad MCU movie

Protip [Spoilers] you ducking can't[spoilers]

Amy Pascal and Tom Rothman are cancer

Iron Man 2
Thor 2
Ultron
Ant Man

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

>implying capeshit looks good
Only Doctor Strange had impressive visuals. The rest are always Jurassic World-tier

>everyone is a sjw!
Pathetic. MARVEL RIP

>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man 3
>Thor 1
>Thor 2
>The Incredible Hulk
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
> Avengers 2
>Civil War
If you want to include TV series then
>Agents of Shield
>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Inhumans hasn't even come out and I can assure you it's shit

>literally trying to convince others about graphic problems where there is none

>92% CRITIC APPROVAL
>91 AUDIENCE APPROVAL
>PRAISED BY MCU CAST
>600 MILLIONS BOX OFFICE
>750 COMPLETE BOX OFFICE PROJECTION

It was better than any MCU movie so far, keep your denial and go read your sjw comics marvel shill

> Spiderman gets shoehorned into every part of the MCU (except GotG),and wherever Spidey goes, Amy follows.

She's in a position where she can potentially ruin most of the MCU.

Teach us, Scott-Senpai.

Guardians 2 was fine. Less original than GotG of course but still fine.

not as much as wonder woman

>world's most popular superhero
Batman?

the movie itself was boring as fuck though

"Homecoming" threads are awful. I dread what awaits us next week when the reviews begin pouring in.

>KC Green stickers on the lap top
It'll probably pander too hard and suck

Spider Man does gangbusters in merchandise sales. He outgrosses both Batman and Superman.

Batman made more money with movies,TV series and comics though

Nope. Spider Man consistently outsells Batman worldwide.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/spider-man-is-worlds-most-profitable-superhero-and-its-not-even-close-a111109

I'm talking about his movies,comics and cartoons/series being more popular, spiderman just sells more toys for kids

That doesn't refute my point of Spider Man being the most popular superhero at all. I'm sure he outells Batman in those departments too.

>Batman made 4,9 bi with movies while spiderman made 3,9
>Batman had 2 live action series, spiderman none
>Batman got more cartoons and animated movies
>Batman Comic has been outselling spiderman comic by every year in this decade

Spiderman makes more profit with toys and games sales but Batman wins in everything else.

Do you have a source for any of those sales wise? You're leaving out a lot of information such as Blu Ray/DVD sales and much more.

fucking mongrel

use the expression correctly

which one?

>less original
>basically an assemble movie with macguffin plot and generic villain wants to end the world but in spaace
NO

GOTG Vol 2 was high-tier MCU, dingus

WHY IS HE 3 FLOORS TALL?!?!
WHY IS THE TOWER ROTATED 90 DEGREES? THE LANDING PLATFORM FACES THE RIVER :@

>>People saw the film early love it
>>Spoiling film
>>Spoilers contradict the film being good

Spider-Man fags only care about Spider-Man making jokes and acting like a twink.

I'm with you but there ARE bad MCU movies
>Thor 1 & 2
>Cap 1
>Iron Man 2
>Hulk

I like Cap 1.

they are all shit user. every single one.

1.1 Billions

10 Billions profit, sorry dcuck, try harder

9gag
why

>Ant man
>Bad
The rest of your list is fine though.

>It's like everyone has gone blind.
Hey now, Netflix Daredevil is pretty good.

At least it's not about Miles like the game is.

All of them.

The most recent season of Agents of SHIELD was pure KINO.

>Reminder that you will never get Marvel villains as good as these on the big screen ever again

This is from three years ago

I never want Marvel to get back the Mutants or F4. Can you imagine what the MCU would do to Doctor Doom?

>teenager
>not Ganke
>OC Donut Steel characters up the ass
>Iron Man as jesus

Fuck it, the only Spidey I am looking foreard to is this.

Isn't the A symbol of Avengers tower a bit small on that photo. I mean it would be bearly visible from distance were it that size.

I don't even care anymore. I've already decided to go see Planet of the Apes instead

> Can you imagine what the MCU would do to Doctor Doom?

As opposed to what Fox did?

The MCU influence will ensure that it is at least okay, but also that it doesn't get much higher than "fun but forgettable".

>The MCU influence will ensure that it is at least okay, but also that it doesn't get much higher than "fun but forgettable".

Considering the dumpster fire that is most modern blockbusters, the fact that the MCU manages to tell simple, consistent stories that actually function is a fucking blessing.

it's gonna make more money than wonder woman and vol2 that's for sure.

Those Fox F4 films were proto MCU to be fair

Superman makes the most out of all of them combined in everything.

>The MCU influence will ensure that it is at least okay

That didn't help Thor 2 or A Weekend at Ultron's

I would hope so. If this doesn't make over a billion it underperformed

Thor 2 was kino though.

Why does everyone have such a hard on for high school peter when his best stories are in college? All i want is my boy shocker to finally get some recognition

No they weren't. I'm tired of this meme, the Fox movies were clown shoes trash with almost no dramatic incident.

>inb4 just like the MCU

The MCU, far all its faults, tells character-focused stories. They have arcs. Those Tim Story movies can't even muster up that, they're just endless dicking around and terrible jokes, they barely even have a plot between the two of them.

And even the cheapest MCU movies look better then them. Those Fox films look like a bad Capri Sun commercial.

>inb4 just like the MCU

I know, this post is pointless. You won't actually respond to my points

He will.

Don't know what they had to turn him into a gay character though.

>'m tired of this meme,

Quips
Shitty villain
Female hero who adds nothing but eye candy
weak final act

Also "They have arcs" Captain America sure fucking doesn't

>Quips

Doesn't mean anything/ Every blockbuster has jokes and one-liners, this argument, his, is and always will be worthless in regards to the MCU.

>Shitty villain

Which movie? "inb4 all of them" don't be a child.

>Female hero who adds nothing but eye candy

Widow is certainly more useful then Sue.

>weak final act

No MCU movies has an ending as bad as the F4 films. Not even close.

Widow Isn't more useful though. She cold be replaced or removed entirely and almost nothing would change. It doesn't matter anyway because my points were about F4 and why it's proto MCU it may be worse than them but it's the same mold.

This

> It doesn't matter anyway because my points were about F4 and why it's proto MCU it may be worse than them but it's the same mold.

And those points are so vague as to be meaningless. Jokes and weak third acts are things that have existed for decades of film history.

As always.