They got together right?

They got together right?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/xmhw/the-rational-male.pdf.html
68.media.tumblr.com/59402ab943cb1a91a49958c5657b059e/tumblr_orb6jyuS6v1tl5ysmo5_raw.png
68.media.tumblr.com/59402ab943cb1a91a49958c5657b059e/tumblr_orb6jyuS6v1tl5ysmo5_1280.png
z0nesama.tumblr.com/post/161641375826/here-are-all-the-jenny-wakeman-xj9-doodles-that
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah

Maybe one of my favorite episodes was the one when Brad was going out with that other robot girl. Then Jenny was just jealousy and just kept saying she was evil and stuff.

Yes, and then he immediately died the first time he tried to stick his dick in there. Like a spiked vacuum cleaner.

Yondu didn't had any problems for stickig it inside a robot tho

>Implying Jenny's mom would design a normal vagina on her daughter

>implying Dr. Wakeman would do something as short-sighted and unethical as giving an android emotions, including presumably love & lust, but chickening out on physical components that factor into the expression of those emotions
And even if she did, she would probably eventually teach Jenny how to modify her own body to suit her needs/wants. Once she's an independent adult and all.

Apparently, the writers planned for the beta stalker to win before the cancellation

Sheldon was endgame

Sheldon was great, fuck you

>how to modify her own body to suit her needs/wants
This is my endgame head canon so I support this post.
I personally wanted Brad to be her endgame but I'm trying to open to Sheldon. He has "charm" but you know, being a loser, and a big one, it's a bit hard for me to care for him much.

Sheldon was weak and foolish to go after someone who does reciprocate his feelings. Him being endgame would only have sent the message that persistence and stubbornness will suddenly make people like you, which is a lie.

I'm fairly certain Wakeman gave Jenny one of those puberty/physiology textbook dealies for Jenny to study her body in one of the show's episodes. Even if it's a gag like Nora's pin-up magazine centerfolds, it shows that Wakeman's probably accounted for the eventuality of whatever her teenage robot's synthetic hormone equivalent spiking and replicating the urge within her to get her rear axles greased by long hard driveshafts.
I mean, anything less would just be terrible science, really.

Sheldon was trash. When they shot him into space he should have stayed there.

Jenny isn't a prize to be won by the likes of the first male character to show interest in her. She can be her own character and actually develop some self-esteem instead of worrying all the time about what others think of her before going out and finding a romantic interest that has more going for them than a basic case of robot fever.

>Jenny isn't a prize to be won by the likes of the first male character to show interest in her.

Talk like this is the reason romance is dying.

>beta nerd brings flowers and trys to be nice, "bah i am not some thing to be won"
>alpha chad pops his collar, "omg so hawt, please fuck me"

>trys to be nice
no try.
do.
or do not.
you beta nerd shit.

fpbp
also a good way for Jenny to get back on her nemesis

I remember thining Brad was a refreshing chracter as a male that succesfuly keeps a female friend in the friendzone without being forced into an arc where he develops feelings for her, acts all weird about it, and eventually goes back to status quo, like so many cartoons before them did.

You are literally just spouting unrelated platitudes that have no bearing on anything you niggerfaggot.

I would have liked an Arc where Sheldon grew some fucking self-respect and self awareness and got over his crush. It wasn't even funny seeing him be such a failure, just sad.

Romance isn't dead, it's just creepy as hell when you're not in a relationship with the person you're romancing, especially in today's hookup culture.
Cheap gifts aren't a substitute for knowing how to talk to people. Chad, Tony, and Tyrone can convince Stacy to put out within the hour, your flowers ain't got shit on that.

Because girls never wanted idealized romance, they always wanted looks. Society is just slowly and painfully catching up to that horrifying notion.

>Best boy winning
Wouldn't have it any other way

Neither did Archer

>Him being endgame would only have sent the message that persistence and stubbornness will suddenly make people like you, which is a lie.
But this applies to around 80% of relationships in real life, at least from the male side.

The only message that actually makes sense given that girls are only inherently attracted to about 20% of guys is abstinence for the rest. But somehow I don't think you're gonna see that on mainstream TV very much any time soon.

Sheldon could have been much cooler if they had made him more wordly or at least self sure after he spent an entire damn lifetime in space. He should be 85% seasoned space pirate and 15% robot nerd by the end of that arc but they went and ignored it.

Kind of the same issue i had with Marco after his ordeal with Heckapoo

I wish.

Any pairing is better than her being with Sheldon.

>that pic
How the fuck is he holding her up? Shouldn't she be ridiculously heavy as a robot and all?

Fucking this. Space Pirate Sheldon would have been Bitchin as fuck. Hell it would actually make for a pretty cool spinoff.

Melody is helping him without him knowing.

>But this applies to around 80% of relationships in real life, at least from the male side.
Call me unlucky, but I have yet to see this occur in way that wasn't just a Pity date, A bitch recognizing a fool to be parted from his money, or a girl settling after she shot higher and got shot down.

sauce? After that kiss in the cheek looked like a clear sincere crush

Fuck this show looks beautiful. Why can't we have this anymore? And whatever happened to that user who was HD'ing the entire series, sis he ever finish?

The bigger question is: how the FUCK could he hold that much weight?

Im so glad the show got cancelled before she would have ended up with Sheldon like the creators wanted

I just asked that you dipshit:

In an interview Renzetti said they didn't plan who Jenny was going to end up with, if anyone at all.

yeah but you asked it in a gay way

Whenever I hear something like this I can only assume the person saying it has a personality defect. If this was true, the amount of complete ugly fucks I see with hot girls wouldn't exist

Yeah. I think he mentioned the team preferring Sheldon but it was never defined

>The only message that actually makes sense given that girls are only inherently attracted to about 20% of guys is abstinence for the rest. But somehow I don't think you're gonna see that on mainstream TV very much any time soon.

With the way Society's gone, we might see it sooner than you think.

>If this was true, the amount of complete ugly fucks I see with hot girls wouldn't exist
Cognitive bias causes you to underrate these guys' looks and/or overrate the girls' because you think the 80/20 rule is simply impossible.

No way. It would cause the complete collapse of society if that message went mainstream. And I mean COMPLETE, no exaggeration.

Well at least my post got an actual response, which is one more than what yours got.

Anyone remember the glory days of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

When they had Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, the later seasons of Hey arnold, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob, Drake and Josh, still had reruns of 90s shows like Rocko's Modern Life, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and other great shows that once aired on Nick.

Before they started airing retarded shit around 2007+ like the Naked Brothers Band, post-movie SpongeBob, Back at the Barnyard, and Fanboy and Chum Chum.

welcome to the future, faggot

my post did get a response :^ )
and maybe it could have gotten a non-faggot one if you had waited
who the fuck cares about replies anyway?
fucking r*ddit

Don't get me wrong. I mostly see ugly guys with ugly girls. But there's enough ugly guys with hot girls out there that I can't take people who complain that girls only care about looks. True, if you're meeting over tinder or out of the blue it's all about first impressions and how hot somebody is. But when you meet people through things like mutual friends where you get to know a person, there's definitely enough people with lowered standards that mismatches can happen.

>Implying the main Influencers behind modern society's culture were ever looking at anything besides the short term

The End is nigh and and it will be by our hand.

>my post did get a response :^ )
>what does "actual" mean: the post
>also uses smileys & complains about other sites

The thing is that I almost universally see good-looking guys with fugly girls among mismatched couples around where I live. Not vice versa.

No, that's just being retarded by doing something that doesn't work. Do yourself a favor and read "The Rational Male", actually most the guys in this thread need to read it badly. It should actually be mandatory reading, and if you don't have the drive to practice what it teaches, frankly you deserve what you get.
docdroid.net/xmhw/the-rational-male.pdf.html

>it's a "Sup Forumsack shills his autistic hyper analysis of relationships" episode
Oh goody

>complaining about ironic shitposting

go back

He ain't into ship overdrive yet, I haven't seen something as terrible as Zutara since the crystal gems started.

so is this the point where we just start dumping MLAATR lewds?

Either that or start an autistic Argument about Sheldon. I'm down with either really.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this artist. Did he ever do any more Jenny?

>Either that or start an autistic Argument about Sheldon. I'm down with either really.
Oh Boy, here we come, was Sheldon ever going to be cool, he had potential he was raised by space pirates and make a robot battle suit

dammit Sheldon, knock it off!

If they wanted him to be cool, he would have been a certified badass by the End of Show. No one destined for greatness can have a backstory like that and still be such a dork.

Jenny is trash.
Melody all the way.

>he doesnt know

re-watching Escape from Cluster Prime (which is basically the series finale) recently, it seems like they didn't actually want that -- he gets comically ignored by Jenny at the end, briefly shown getting all huffy because Brad and Tuck got a hug but he didn't. That's classic beta friendzone neckbeard shit; makes it seem pretty clear he was supposed to be more of a joke as always and not a serious romantic interest.

not sure, but then I have no idea who even drew it

>Sheldon winning
Good thing it got cancelled.
Fucken hell.

Zone did a bunch of non-lewd Jenny doodles and I'm gonna dump 'em here

2/13
I'll be back in 10 minutes with the rest

And by 10 minutes, I of course meant a little under 20 minutes
3/13

4/13

5/13

6/13
These increasingly involved captchas are really trying my patience.

7/13

8/13

9/13

10/13

11/13
Personal favorite

12/13
Lewdest of the bunch

68.media.tumblr.com/59402ab943cb1a91a49958c5657b059e/tumblr_orb6jyuS6v1tl5ysmo5_raw.png

68.media.tumblr.com/59402ab943cb1a91a49958c5657b059e/tumblr_orb6jyuS6v1tl5ysmo5_1280.png
Not to be a butt, but pointing out in case you got this from tumblr.

Aaaand that's the set.

Wait, how did you get a bigger version? Did I fuck up?

Who said anything about the chad winning?

We're just saying that the guy she had actual chemistry with, her actual day-to-day male companion, would be a better romantic candidate than the stalker who didn't really know Jenny at all, to the point that his attempt to manipulate her into his arms with a fake robot persona backfired completely and he didn't immediately realize that maybe he has issues he ought to sort out before seeking validation externally

No, this is just something I learned about recently, myself. If you put "raw" where the numbers usually are (400, 540, 1280, etc) you get the original file.

Tumblr recently added the ability to get images at their original resolutions and not the 1280 limit they normally display at, by using raw instead of a resolution number in the url

Sheldon should've won, but only if he grew as a character before the end. If he wasn't a living joke, he'd be cute.

Shit. Could use a browser extension for that.

Well it wouldn't really make sense to clog up the thread by posting the full set a second time at proper res. Might as well just link the post I guess.
z0nesama.tumblr.com/post/161641375826/here-are-all-the-jenny-wakeman-xj9-doodles-that

Since when are we the paragons of responsible behavior? Seriously, these are impressively mature takes ITT.

For sure. He'd need more character development than the series ever really had for anyone. They probably would have needed another season that changed tracks to focus on development for all the characters.

I got a few snippets of a different season.

Apparently, yes.

And her crush creeper walked out of the picture with a commission as a captain for space patrol. This handily negated any build up for the writers having to deal with unrequited or conflicting relationships.

I always routed for sheldon the most besides myself

Renzetti said that if the show have lasted a little more, Sheldon would have won

Will a human Jenny suffice?

>[citations nowhere to be found]

neat

>No, that's just being retarded by doing something that doesn't work.
Abstinence doesn't "work"? What the fuck does that even mean?

SHE'S GOIN BENDER

That's the exact idea I had in mind

>Abstinence doesn't "work"? What the fuck does that even mean?

Ye gods I am dying

Sheldon and QT2 got together

I mean, she gave Jenny nerve endings in one episode so she could actually feel. It's not too farfetched to say they could go further with it. Clearly Wakeman wants to make Jenny as human as possible. It's only a matter of time.

He should have become cool, but that would have required character development.

> already been tried not
Are you having a stroke @$$?