When does Sup Forums thinks Loud House, as a family-oriented slice of life...

When does Sup Forums thinks Loud House, as a family-oriented slice of life, is going to finally aproach the important and recurring issue of incest

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Aey4basz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This show rages the user.

That post was only sperging at some fag saying that heterosexuality is not normal.

Who best Loud?

this show is getting weirder. One episode had Lisa shitting herself

Lesbian incest is still wincest

is the black kid adopted?

ALL incest is wincest, retard

Just Tyrone's illegitimate son

Thats what i fucking said you miserable faggot

Leni Is best girl

Is Lynn younger or older than Lincon?

older
but she is freakishly small

Thoughts on Luna's dykery? Do you think it took her fucking Chunk to realise she likes chicks?

The show is meh, but the fanfiction is some of the wildest i have read from recent cartoons, and 'm not just talking about the incest.

Lisa, by personal preference

Yeah. I love bald toothless girls

Example?

Until the creators say otherwise, I still believe they designed them all with the plan that they were younger, and then a late decision had them age up Lincoln and the older sisters without changing their designs all so Lori and Leni could be of driving age.

Makes the height difference between Lori and the parents, as well as Lynn and Lucy, make more sense.

Alternatively, the multiple April Fools days episodes may hint that due to Lisa's experiments, time is flowing but nobody in town is physically ageing.

Leni

pastebin.com/Aey4basz
I particularly enjoyed this one. The Thing That Taps The Window left a strong impression on me.

She