Where did this "Beter" meme originate?

Where did this "Beter" meme originate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4x8xgmCQNic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one really knows where most memes originate from

but who cares

Probably twitter

Twitter normies with mental retardation and the sense of humor of an infant.

HEY /BO/ FROM BCHAN

First saw these from the likes of @sanchovies and such on twitter, but it's likely it originated from reddit.

I'll have you know the circle of twitter that introduces this sort of anti-humour are a loose network of British and US ex-montage parody artists and such who are always 5 years ahead of online culture. They also have a thing for people use the word 'normie' unironically.

I DONT FUG WIT NO THOTS

Still could have easily came from s4s

HEY [B]ETER

Is this a JoJo reference?

It's two memes.

The first is "Hey Peter" which as far as I can tell is basically just another shitty kiddie meme format a la 4 panel minion comics, with unfunny punchlines ripped from black people on twitter and youtube e-celebs.

The second, the red B, is a parody of how allegedly Bloods (the gang) never say Compton (the shithole) because the C represents the Crips or some shit, so they type Bompton (with red B) instead to shoe their allegiance. Black people on Twitter figured out how retarded this was pretty quick, hence why it's often associated with hood memes, my nibba.

get it
his stand
cause he can't stand up

dont know but post more

I thought all memes came from Sup Forums

>having two parents

Instagram.

>my nibba

Why do I find this so funny?

Facebook I think.

I thought it was from the Simpsums video for the Family Guy crossover. His characterization for Lois was having her shout "BETER" over and over.

(I miss Simpsums.)

youtube.com/watch?v=4x8xgmCQNic
Would you?

BETER

beter came from Sup Forums

there was a few i love american dad threads a while back and then it morphed into cynicism and now we have this hot spicy meme

Yes, Polnareff from Part 5: Vento Aureo?