Superpower

What super power would you want and what would you do with it ?

The power to masturbate REALLY furiously.

I'm not being funny.

Omnipotence. I know it's a cop-out, but still.

Superman's powers

>Completely invincible in "our world"
>Tons of fun, strong enough to do whatever you want but not strong enough that you get bored
>If I get bored I can always go full dictator

Oh, and I'd hold the fate of the DC movies in my hands.

I get the appeal, but I would never want that.
My choice though. Time powers, specifically a time bubble that freezes time around me so that I can sleep longer and procrastinate. I know that sounds unambitious but why would I need to be super powerful in a world with no other supers.

Shape Shifter

Be almost anyone but me.

>time powers
oh so you just want to molest people while they're frozen? got it.

me?
I'm going speed force it's like all things in one.

Superspeed.
Rob the rich. Distribute wealth. Disarm military superpowers. Maybe fight some regular crime sometime. Remember to have fun.
speedforce me into a qt redhead

Whatever PlasticMan's powers are. Whenever I think of this question I want a power that I can hide easily, but still be helpful. I feel like his powers are the most useful while being the easiest to conceal.

As far as superpowers go, I'd go for arcane magic. R&D new spells, while keeping a physical cap on my maximum power in the form of bodily and mental strain.

I mean I could do that too.
>Speedforce
Cheater.

Unless we are talking about the speedforce, superspeed is just an inferior teleportation beyond faster Melee and ranged attacks if you're throwing things.

And you can make your dick bigger, presumably to fuck yourself with.

I'd take Icemans powerset. Seems fun and I would be a god on this planet.

That was uncalled for.

Timestop. I'd use it to get more work done, as well as rest and relax more between shifts/jobs and find the time to complete writing/drawing projects faster.

Intelligence, fix/rule the world

The power to be charismatic and liked, so no one would want to harm me and would want to be my friend.

Why not go a step further and get mind control?

>inferior teleportation
I wonder what it would be like to be so unimaginative. Simply being able to think and experience sensory information superfast would give you the edge over any guy who teleports.

time travel.

Telekinesis. I like to think I'd be an awesome superhero, but it would probably just make me even lazier than I already am. At least if I knew there was an incoming nuke or something, I could stop it.

Psionics in the vain of Underrail. Thought control to tamper with minds with psychokinesis and metathermics exerting my will onto the world.

>mind control
That's a bad guy power, user.

The power to save/load days like a video game. Preferably with my knowledge and experience remaining intact with each load.

Telekinesis
I'd do a lot of lazy shit and it'd be helpful in my job since jet maintenance is a bitch
I'd also use it on my car a lot to drive fast on ice and move my car on Sunday's where I have to alternate my parking

Ideally: The ability to create pocket universes that I can control as I please, where time can flow as slow as I want it to. And the side ability to bring anything I make in there in or out.

Alternatively: Heaven's Door, aka the ability to read people like books, seeing their personality, history, thoughts, etc., and the ability to add in or remove details. Basically Telepathy +1.

Alternatively Alternatively: The ability to "fix" anything Crazy Diamond style.

To have a super long neck like Flash.

Explosions.

Look, I don't care if I'm not the most powerful man in the world, I just want to punch a man and make explosions happen.

Someone else can save the world or whatever.

Time Manipulation or Shapeshifting.

Also let's be honest very few people with superpowers would actually be moralfags.

Manipulation of all forms of Ice. I would blanket my home in endless winter, teleport using the very chill in the air, and fight bad guys in a variety of different ice-themed ways be it freezing the blood in their bodies or compacting them in a snowman so dense it would become their tomb. Then I would cover the world in ice because I fucking hate the heat

The power of making the female genitalia feel furious orgasms.
wait a minute i already have that

The power to make my waifu real and have her love me.

I'll take the power to be intangible and have the ability to make god-quips
I'd annoy the shit out of all the bad guys until they turn themselves in

>I'll take the power to be intangible
why not call yourself J'onn Jobber whilst you're at it?

I want invulnerability/immortality thanks

Speed so I can become pic

Perfect Shapeshifting

General anarchy and perving, ultimately I would try to conquer the planet by imitating/replacing people with power.

Nanomachines. There are so many powers are included in that, including making yourself smarter eventually. I would create a mega corporation with and then sniff out corruption.

Pyrokinesis
I'd probably use it to kill people, in all honesty. Not like a lot of people. Also I'd probably cook.

I gave your mum the ol' J'onn Jobber if you know what I mean

The power to control and manipulate living tissue.
>Curing people and myself of any illness and make a boatload of money from it.

That one power Bruce Willis had where when you touch someone you see their pasts including the worst shut they've done

That kind of access of knowledge on people could be invaluable

Everything a human are capable of but enhanced to a godlike level.

Limited mortal lifespan -> Immortality
Healing and Regeneration -> Regenerative-Healing Factor
Strength -> Hulk tier strength
Durability -> Hulk tier durability
Stamina -> Hulk tier stamina
Agility -> Flash tier agility
Reflexes - Flash tier reflexes
Speed -> Flash tier speed
Senses -> Superman tier sight, hearing and smell
Intelligence -> Doom tier intelligence
Memory -> Photographic memory

Not in possession of Speedforce so no time travel and dimensional travel. Also limited to how fast I can run if I don't want to destroy those within my proximity.

Would watch several different combat sports in order to absorb and mimic their fighting style. Study varies forms of science and experiment with SCIENCE! Build myself a power ring that is powered by the local star. A power battery is not required since it is build into the power ring. Include a fail safe that only allows me and my kin to wield it.

Wouldn't become a hero since I value my privacy. Would just continue living my current life although I will use my superspeed in order to avoid paying the train fare. Might be forced to change my identity in order to avoid suspicion. Would consider relocating to a remote island and living there. Will only intervene when either the earth or universe are in crisis.

The rich's wealth is not in some form you can just grab. It's mostly just owning shit.

good luck getting out of all the paradoxes.
the ability to read people's minds/mind control if it comes with the power.
>immortality
you dont want that. that sounds horrible unless you can kill yourself somehow.

>all those powers
>just to avoid paying train fare

Not that guy but I would choose immortality (as long as I couldn't be killed and my brain can fit all that shit without expanding to Leader proportions).

I realize that eventually means some bad shit but then I'll be around for the next Universe.

I'll never teach you the secret

Top tier luck manipulation powers, i.e. reality warping on auto pilot. Not only being preternaturally lucky myself, but being able to actively control 'luck'. To turn it up or down, on or off at will. To freely manipulate all the odds. good or bad. I want to be able to bless people or objects so that they emanate an aura of supernatural good fortune, or curse people or objects to do the polar opposite, becoming a vortex of misfortune that cannot be escaped nor denied. And I'd never tell a single soul I can do this, ever.

Why not just go full God-mode reality manipulation? Because I want to be fuckin' lazy. I wanna snap my fingers and let things happen on their own; to watch from comfort as shit just happens essentially the way I want, without ever having to get my hands dirty.

Chance plays a role in everything - there's no escaping it, no outrunning it, no outfighting it - and the one true constant is that things change. And I will be beloved of change, the favored son of all circumstance.

The ability to perform god like levels of regeneration. Travel the world as a healer.

dr. manhattan powers would keep me satisfied as I wreak havoc across the world

What if thre is no next univers and you just witness it the inevitable heat death of the universe and lay in an empty void for the rest of time user?

Mind control or Hypnotic suggestion

Live the easy life while not going overboard so I dont attract attention

People keep saying life is boring when you keep getting your way. I'd like to test that theory.

Fap, probably.

i want a super-powered mind

and a mechanical canine

i'd rescue the day from sure destruction

Oh but I would want that since I am afraid of death and aging. Sure most of my mortal family and friends would die and it would be sad. But if I did decide to mate, my children and descendants might potentially inherit my immortality and powers. I would effectively be creating a new and improved species of humans. And within several millenniums, majority of the human species would all be superhumans that inherited my powers. Although that would mean that I can no longer have a significant other within several millenniums since they would all effectively be my descendants. At that point, it would be time to create an android significant other or journey into space.

Train fares are expensive. Just think of how many games I could buy if I didn't have to pay the train fare every month! Also I like the idea that one of the most powerful superhuman on the planet is living an ordinary life of a civilian and using his powers for something so trivial. The whole idea that you have to be a superhero or supervillain just because you have powers is stupid. Sure I would help out every now and then but I refuse to do it daily.

Reality Manipulation ala Alien X

Or Danny Phantoms power set + psionics

The thing is, from an outside perspective, you would be asleep all the time since you need to rest and turn the power off.

Also, if you're working at regular time relative to you, so is your body. Any time you spend in your time bubble will be shaved off of your natural life span as you age normally while time is frozen around you.

kek

I'm a simple man. I just want flight or super speed, or immortality.

Consider this.
If he's immortal, his body will likely be intact.
If his body is intact, he'll maintain a field of gravity around himself.
If he has gravity while hurtling through the void, he'll likely pick up some mass. Everything is still there, it's just spread out.
If he continues to pick up mass, it'll eventually implode upon itself and become a star.
This star will live and die and pick up some more matter during the time.
Repeat this process a few times, and life is likely to spring up again.

exactly what I was gonna say

can you make me into a cute girl pls

>you become the universe