Kill six billion demons

>Return of the Thief Queen

The final winner of the devil contest! But not quite the final member our party.
This was inspired by a written entry (infinitedevilengine.tumblr.com/post/162142115129/jom-and-the-ebon-monarch) and a drawn entry (infinitedevilengine.tumblr.com/post/161627628344/may-i-present-the-green-devil-choiron-the-bruiser) together. I really liked the first idea of a devil that had somehow cajoled the beggar dead into working for him, and I really liked the cape of coins/coin eyes in the second design, which both help play very well into what is going to happen next!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9YDoXE88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I must say, CIO's looking mighty sexy in that tight outfit.

Fuck that is a cool devil design

What do you think abbaddon means by "not the final member of the party"?

>Cio

Cio.

>sick nasty devil designs
>spooky skeleton gold
>tight leather Cio

abby pls dont bully my dick like this a man can only take so much

So is Charon Green or Ebon?

looks Ebon to me

>lizard like
hes a green

I swear I've seen that color pattern on some kind of lizard before, but I can't remember which kind.

Gila Monster.

Nah, the spots run together way too much. I want to say it was some sort of monitor, but that only narrows it down so much.

I am FULLY erect

CITY ORDINANCE 335999

DS 20313, SUBSECTION 33

ALL PERSONS HAVING EXPIRED OF LIFE, HAVING BEING DRAINED OF VITAL ANIMUS, OR NO LONGER POSSESSING AN ATUM (BEING A BODY) MAY NOT

1. PANHANDLE

2. SLEEP IN PUBLIC SPACES

3. ENGAGE IN LOUD ACTIVITY AFTER 10PM IN PUBLIC SPACES

4. TRAVEL WITHOUT PROPER AUTHENTICATION

5. REMOVE BODY PARTS SO AS TO DISTRESS PASSERBY OR OTHERWISE ENGAGE IN UNPRODUCTIVE MISCHIEF

IN EFFECT: DS 2000 (see section 30044 for more detail)

It's an Alligator Monitor.

>being so rich you fashion a hood out of coins
I love it

that... thats not mine

>But not quite the final member our party.

I know it won't be mine, but a man can dream.

guise I wrote the written part of the latest submission and I am so happy :D

I don't have anywhere else to brag...

Congrats, although admittedly pic related.

Which one was yours user?

Damn, congrats user!

user I'm sorry but re-read the post.
>The final winner of the devil contest!
>final winner
>of the devil contest
>final

Nice, also tl;dr

That design is GOAT

That Cio is cute

It's astonishing how much Abbadon has grown as an artist.

The ass was fat

Good job breh.

Because the next pages are either going to reintroduce the current party (Valdok, White chain), introduce a missing character (Aunt Maya), or there will be a whole new character but he is someone Abbadon himself made for this story arc.

Long hair and a tight body suit, my dick approves

Dang man, that was good K6BD story.
All the tl;dr responses are missing out.

Nah, dude. He's a black devil.

Was looking for that.

the hair if hiding most of the butt :(

Damn, she really is looking like Yabalchoath here.

I would say Green, but it's fun to think he's in that starting stage of being an Ebon, having it "Bleed" into his being.

>Nah, dude. He's a black devil.
Ebons were not part of the contest though and only a green hasn't been chosen yet: its a green.

I miss the horns. She was hot with the horns.

Dude, I was hooked first few sentences. You did an excellent job copying his writing style (even added a few spelling and grammatical errors kappa).

Dude, it's a fucking black devil.

literally both of the contest entries under the comic for this devil are very specifically green please Read With Your Eyes

Holy fucking shit how can you be this dense.
>only green devil was left for contest
>both entries chosen were green devils
>green devils are reptilian
>no ebons were allowed for the contest
>no one submitted any ebons
>Abbadon said in the last thread the LAST DEVIL WOULD BE A GREEN DEVIL

Goddamn you are a retard.

Then why isn't even remotely green? Or why doesn't even remotely resemble a verdant devil beyond being VAGUELY reptilian? (Not directed towards you at this point, I'm more asking about Abbadon's art style rn)

hey you read this guy again

>Abbadon said in the last thread the LAST DEVIL WOULD BE A GREEN DEVIL

lmao chill

lol im an idiot

I'm happy for you, but also jealous AF 'cause my Green Devil written entry didn't win.

thanks guys! and i totally understand the tl;dr thing haha

thanks! and yeah I noticed the spelling mistakes, the version tom posted is an earlier draft that had some spelling errors as well as a continuity error (at some point i wrote "Sun of Zoss" when I meant to write "Sun of Koss")

this is just a theory, but in my submission i wrote that this guy, like Cio, has been through the devil cycle multiple times. hence his title the "ebon monarch". tom is actually the DM of my D&D group so i will probably find out more on saturday

>tom is actually the DM of my D&D group

Just pretend this text makes sense in regards to this because its the best image I have to express my jealousy.

Cio a cute

Maya will not be in this arc. Why would she even be there?

Since it doesn't appear he has a mask he's either an ebon or not a devil at all.

Any drawfags about? That skintight leather reminded me of another rogue.

Wait of course it's a devil. I didn't even read below the page.

>Devil that found out how to use the dead like harvest to pick up loose change from all around the city leading to an immense fortune.

That song was fine on the first page, but now it's flaring my autism something fierce.

>Cio in a sneaking suit

>Abbadon still using the Goku scale
Have you learned nothing?

Power scales are fine in a universe where even the biggest badass is still essentially fragile flesh and blood. Sure you can spin the cosmos on your dick, but a sword goes through your heart just fine.

This is how Kings fall and Paupers take their place.

>paraplegic
Who? It's not Jadis, right?

Probably METATRON

jadis is insanely powerful too

I don't think anymore.

Fpbp

iirc abby said she's still stronger than most of the other demiurges in the obelisk

I think that was at her prime. She can't do anything anymore and needs to stay in her block to survive.

That's hot

it's a dragon/fighting type

see if anyone can figure out the song's tune

>bring me a bottle or two, me lad, bring me a bottle or four,
>for the company fine o' the women and wine is what i'm looking for
>bring me my big ole' knife me lad, bring me my rusty ole' gun
>for the wine and the women ain't comin' for free
>and there's plenty o' work to be done.

>there's plenty of folks here about's, me lad
>whose bellies and purses are fat
>the drive company cars, smoke expensive cigars
>and have men to take care of their hat
>they don't give a care for us poor hat-less fools
>though out in the gutter we sit
>but the thing bout full bellies and purses, me lad,
>is both are well easy to slit.

>bring me a bottle or two, me lad, bring me a bottle or four,
>shake the dust of my cloak
>bring me my best smokes
>and leave all your regrets at the door
>so make sure your ole' knife is sharp, me lad
>an make sure your powder is dry
>for the world is awash in fools, blood, and gold
>and all men are just waitin to die.

every time i thought i had the tune right, next page comes out and makes me rethink how it sounds.

I think she's actually naked here user

I had no problems when I read them all

cio used to be for loving but now she is for buttsex

is Prince Kassardis tale finished ?

It flows pretty well for me, I don't know what tune you imagined at first, but if it works for the first page it should work for the rest.

If I remember right she used to be one of the most powerful but after getting knowledged she's now the second weakest. Only Mammon is weaker than him.

To be honest I read it all in the tune of "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall".

i dont think so, he was about to reach heaven throug violence

As hot she is, I'm concerned for leather bodysuit Cio. Yabalchoath is slowly coming back.

Now to watch the story unfold and be haunted by the constant "what if your devil had been there"

>a chain of unfortunate events that will leave everybody involved miserable

>but not Oscar, he thinks this shit is hilarious and is having the time of his life

Abbadon's probably just working on exactly how it's going to end.

Post some angel designs.

Whats wrong with that? I feel the eventual lesson for Cio during this chapter will be that you cannot escape who you truly are, no matter how much you try to deny it, and the only path to change is to accept your mistakes and flaws, embrace them, and use them as a foundation to move onward in your life, or something like that. Point being Cio tries to hard to deny or forget Yabalchoath, but as Himself said, Cio is a devil, she cannot escape who she really is, no matter how many names she has or what color her mask is.

Given how writing works, and that Abbadon is good at it, he likely knew how it would end from the very start. He probably figured out how things would go in reverse, and merely told the story to others forwards rather than backwards.

The rest is just putting it in actual words rather than thought and feeling.

>I feel the eventual lesson for Cio during this chapter will be that you cannot escape who you truly are, no matter how much you try to deny it
No one may deny their true nature without suffering every moment they scream 'no' in to the night. However, it is possible to look at who you are from the other direction.

Let us hope Cio, and Alison, learn this before it's too late.

Yes of course

whew lads.

Nah look at her feet, it wraps around them

im not a footfag btw i was just checking out her outfit desu desu

That... is a good point, actually. But from what we've seen, our heroes don't always make the best decisions (Allison accepting Incubus' offer, White Chain teaming up with Juggernaut, etc.) so it's not impossible that she will simply regress instead of using her past mistakes to advance.

Jaunty/shanty-esq. The only stumbling block is 'shake the dust of my cloak bring me my best smokes' which might be due to lack of punctuation or due to writer fubar

why not both?

My Bonnie Lies over the Ocean works well enough, though a a few changes to the lyrics here and there would make it flow better.

I don't think that's true.
I got distinct string-of-consciousness feel from his previous stories. He automatically gravitates towards doing things in steps of three, like a fairy tale, but he doesn't have the foresight to bind them together with a strong pattern.

He probably knew what would happen to Cassardis but maybe he didn't or has changed his mind.

thayet that you?

>Then why isn't even remotely green?
He is a *very dark* green. It might look black because the background is green as well, and/or because of your monitor. It's sort of like that shirt thing.

>Or why doesn't even remotely resemble a verdant devil beyond being VAGUELY reptilian?
I suppose you're an expert on devils, then? This is what another expert had to say:
>Hys Skyn is scaled or horned verdant, he carries the Vysyge of a Death’s Head, hys Mask verdant, and hys Blood thyck and argent.
Yeah, there are a lot of inhuman-looking Verdants too. They might even be more common. But this one is more humanoid; possibly this is a reflection of his power (i.e. he is among the most powerful of all Verdants, possibly even surpassing most golds).

>Power scales are fine in a universe where even the biggest badass is still essentially fragile flesh and blood. Sure you can spin the cosmos on your dick, but a sword goes through your heart just fine.
That's fair to say, although you might remember that the biggest badass stood back up after being beheaded. Albeit by someone he'd normally annihilate in a millisecond, and he still died in the end.

Honestly though, my chief concern is that you're setting your scale based on something that is in an endless state of infinite growth... On the other hand, maybe that's actually appropriate for the nature of power in this setting.

So, let's say that Goku's power is Aleph-naught, and Gurren Lagann's is Aleph-one. Where is Allison on that scale?

>To be honest I read it all in the tune of "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall".
I originally had another tune in mind, but after reading this I can't get it out of my head. Which I guess would be fine, except there's a mismatch every other verse.

>Honestly though, my chief concern is that you're setting your scale based on something that is in an endless state of infinite growth
thats the point. The Goku scale is utterly worthless. Thats why he uses it.

What is aleph-naught. What are you talking about? The Goku scale is just a joke. Goku is obviously not ever on any sort of consistent power level.

I could only find two mismatches
>And leave all your regrets at the door
>And all men are just waitin to die
The rest is fine.

>What is aleph-naught

It's usually called aleph-null, and it's a type of infinity. Here, I'll let the youtube science man who's in all those memes explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9YDoXE88

Interesting video.

I felt like a retard 5 minutes in.