youtube.com/watch?v=y_30kFhWemA
youtube.com/watch?v=KBhVIwIWQb4
youtube.com/watch?v=n2LeY0b9WMY
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZG7KQlBd7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Sup Forums

The blue haired chick was hot.

Plot of every single episode

>Mikey do something autistic and now he must fix that shit yo(he don't actually fix shit)

It's western animation so it belongs on Sup Forums.

nice concept, somewhat botched execution (art and didn't explore the concept enough).

That's bullshit kappa mikey is cleraly an exemplar of anime that even manages to surpass most current running titles, it by rule must be discussed on Sup Forums but Sup Forums also likes it so we can have the thread here.

>the episode where humiliating photographs were taken of that little purple thing in diapers/engaging in childish behavior

I blame this show for some of the fetishes I have as an adult

So is it true this was suppose to be like more adult when it was originally pitched?
Like Simpsons or Family Guy.

It's not anime so it doesn't belong on Sup Forums, they'll force the thread back to Sup Forums

This could have made a good adult swim show

>Implying your summary isn't just a perfect reflection of every Sup Forums user's life

Haven't watched it in a long time, but it was one of my favorite shows as a kid, I still listen to the theme song sometimes:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_30kFhWemA

Also Mitsuki is best girl.

>tfw you remember Beat Crusaders broke up years ago
It hurts. I loved their music.

Really liked it as a kid, still a guilty pleasure of sorts.

You insist on spouting falsehoods i see, but let me show you irrefutable proof of kappa mikey's true eastern legacy.

Observe the pic, you can clearly see important Anime properties such as scantly clad women, background humanoid monsters, and even a little furry talking companion all of those surreal things happening in a metropolitan area resembling modern day japan.

And it was made by an american, animated by an american company, and the main character who is an american is drawn western style.

Why did they reveal the gremlin was actually the son of their producer at the end of the Christmas special and never bring it up again? Also why did the gremlin keep his identity secret?

youtube.com/watch?v=KBhVIwIWQb4
youtube.com/watch?v=n2LeY0b9WMY

Are you implying that Americans cannot make anime? preposterous! I thought the race issue was solved long ago, but i see there is still remnants of such disturbing practices even today, shame on you, you vile knave!

You know those dollar store how to draw anime books.

I was JUST out of the age for that. Just hitting the teenager "Im too cool for shit" age. Is it worth checking out?

It's kinda dumb, but in that so bad it's good kind of way. You'll most likely enjoy it.

The art is bad, but the humor is great

underappreciated

Am I the only guy on Sup Forums that thought Kappa Mikey was actually really good?

Yeah the writing is kinda crappy and the comedy was lowbrow but I remember busting a gut laughing almost every episode. Sure it wasn't SJ or ATLA, but really the best cartoons like this can do is be funny and I thought it was.

What... what is this?

It was good if you knew certain things at that age of course, for me it was the anime craze going on over here, i found Kappa Mikey as a kind of parody show.

Sucked. And ugly.

just like anime then

Remember the glory days of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

When they had Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Kappa mikey, Catscratch, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, the later seasons of Hey arnold, Invader Zim, seasons 1-3 SpongeBob, still had reruns of the 90s shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Drake and Josh, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and other great shows that once aired on Nick.

Before they started airing retarded shit around 2007+ like the Naked Brothers Band, seasons 5+ SpongeBob, Back at the Barnyard, and Fanboy and Chum Chum.

I still find it very funny. It's got a very particular kind of comedy that not everyone will like, but I sure like it.

Didn't care for it, but the theme song was fucking great.

I dunno. I think forcing it to be kid friendly actually made it better. The jokes would have been too easy if it was on adult swim and the writers would be able to get lazy.

I downloaded it and have seeded about 160GB worth
Still haven't watched it

>haven't watched it
While i appreciate you seeding this gem for that long i have to ask... why?

He's cute!

Rei or Asuka co?

Never got around to it, I guess

Literally just checked out episode one today. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Based opening theme. Biggest detractor is shoddy animation.

bump

It is an intentional homage to traditional japanese animation + low budget

Blue haired girl was a good waifu. Why didn't Mikey even go for her when she was clearly sweeter and hotter than the blonde bitch?

SUSHI BREAK!

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZG7KQlBd7s

I think his view of mitsuki (blue hair girl) changed near the end of the series.

not enough to be official couple though.

didn't they get their own spin-off or something?

Utter waste of a solid concept.

But they did end up being a couple, user

been a while so i might be misremembering things.

good for them.

>Drake and Josh
>90's

My weaboo friends hated it. Kids in Chile live for anime, and they don't (or didn't, now I'm getting old) like stuff makes fun of it. Sucks.

does mikey's chillax (almost sounds like chile) thing bother them?