Damsels in Distress

Time for a good old fashioned peril thread. Only stuff that was actually in mainstream comics (this isn't /aco/ after all).

Of course you gotta have Lois.

Some classic Claremont.

Has Zatanna ever fought Mxyzpltk?

She's been on panel with him before (in Countdown). Pic not related.

Loved these scenes in the comic.

Being Zatanna is distressing.

How did Light resist the urge to tear that ass up?

Is that Bomb Queen? That shit's basically /aco/

That's not Arthur Light, it's an actor on her stage show.

So yeah, she hires people to dress up as at-large rapists and murderers as part of her magic act.

Is Jimmy Olsen good peril material?

She got to make out with Superman though.

Phantom Lady.

Woops, wrong page.

This... This isn't sexy peril...

OP didn't say it had to be sexy.

I edited this from two pages
Lobo vs Judge

You Fucking with my emotions smokey

Canary bound, but no gag. Unwise.

This was before she got her Canary Cry back. Still brought the ruckus of course.

so how did Bats not Houdini out of this one?

Still sad she died.

He escaped once. This is him being tied up for the second time.

I wish that was a branding iron.

Dem thigh cuffs...

If I had his powers, I would do the clothes mimicking all the time.

I just read this for the first time today
I rather liked it but was kinda disappointing how dark it started with very little pay off
by half way you know everyone will be honky dory

WHELP

For what perfume is he modeling for?

>Where's my money, honey?

Classy. I like it.

Didn't bruce timm do something similar to this? Where a husband and wife hired a guy to kill them while the other watched?

Spider-Woman gets tied up a lot in her own series during the 70s.

That's fucking hardcore

Symbiosis by Brock

>tfw ruined this fetish for myself since I pretend to be a girl on DA with a peril fetish so I no longer get aroused by it
The curse

Fuck you. I actually laughed.

>Has pheromone powers
>could theoretically use them to cause large groups of people to become inflamed with lust
>Gets capture frequently
Do you think Spider-Woman ever uses her powers to get gangbanged by villains when she gets captured?

That's not what happened here. Dinah went to follow a lead and got kidnapped, so Oliver went to find her and when he did it was almost too late, so he put an arrow through the dude.

w-what happens next?

its byrne. what do you think

She's a 12 year old girl?

Thunderbolts in chains and shackles

>This... This isn't sexy peril...

I totally disagree.

Get that Land shit outta here.

Jesus, how often does this bitch get captured the same way by the same gal?

Is that Dinah? Been a long time since I read it, but I thought that was Shado.

You mean how often is the artist lazy?

What? That's three different artists representing the same characters in the same situation. What are you fucking talking about and how did you get there from what I asked?

Then two of the three scenarists decided to replay that exact same scene.

She was captured in one issue and tortured for two more.

Trap meme aside, I'm convinced Traps Illustrated is a hybrid DIY/bondage magazine with pretty girls tied and restrained in every conceivable way, but Fred is too autistic to notice

Thorn was basically Ivy's bitch for a a while.

It was glorious.

Eh, speak for yourself. I've seen much than this.

Dare I ask what's wrong with the toilet?

Why hasn't Zatanna ever just learned how to do magic without speaking?

Because that's logical character development, and she would be op

Same principle, innit?

I wonder what the result would be if she _was_ burned a bit with that before she inevitably escaped/was rescued.

It probably wouldn't be anywhere vital, don't want your hostage to die too soon. I imagine the bloke holding the metal would just go for her breasts, maybe cut through her pants and do some on her thighs as well.

Imagine her, even years afterwards, trying to hide these stretches of mutilated skin under her figure-hugging suits.

Maybe a few cuts on her ass?

Well, you wouldn't really cut someone with it, would you? Either you'd draw lines with the point, or you'd use the flat of it.

And, yeah, I guess you could use her ass for it. Hell, considering the amount of surface area you could write your initials on it, for extra humiliation.

God does body writing turn me on. Strange that tattoos don't do it for me when scarring and markering does.

Well, trying to do it with burns certainly isn't the easiest way of doing it. For one thing, the tool is gonna lose heat pretty fast, and it's not going to burn evenly.

When it scars it might look good, for a while, but as it slowly heals (assuming she doesn't go for skin grafts or the like, which I think she might avoid unless she can find someone she's sure won't talk) the words are gonna blur and distort until its just a mess.

So, the simpler the better, basically. Initials are best, symbols better still, but trying to write "user wuz 'ere" on her ass and thigh with a screwdriver you've run through an induction furnace is just gonna be more trouble than its worth.

Can't believe nobody's posted this yet.

The same reason comic book villains in general are happy to murder, torture, and steal, but never rape.

Looks like someone came on Black Cat's tits, hot.

Yeah, looks like even tentacle monsters can get a bit over-excited with a buxom captive.

Does this count? not even sure its even Sup Forums
but im going to post them anyway because theyre cool

I think this was the first BoP/Black Canary story I ever read.

She breaks her own thumb and then uses her own blood as lube to escape the handcuffs.

Instant fan for life.

Holy shit, that's hardcore.

>She's a 12 year old girl?
Speaking of 12 year olds, here's media meant for 6 to 12 year old girls.

This guy is having a shitty day.