Does anybody else remember when what we thought was gonna be a goofy stoner Pixar parody turned out to be preachy...

Does anybody else remember when what we thought was gonna be a goofy stoner Pixar parody turned out to be preachy anti-Christian propaganda?

No, no one's going to remember anything about this film aside from maybe the wage theft controversy.

>preachy anti-Christian propaganda

I wonder why...

Movie sucked, but fair is fair. Equality for all, including insults and bashing other religions.

Dude, religion is propaganda. Everything designed to influence your thinking is propaganda.

Atheist much?

It still was a goofy stoner parody it just had that social commentary thrown in so teens could go on about how deep it really is.

I wonder who's small white dick is behind this post?

I remember thinking it was going to be a movie made to appeal to the lowest percentile of the least common denominator of movie-goers.

I actually unironically really like this film and would watch it again at some point. Not only is the animation on par with Pixar, but the voice acting was pretty well done and the characters, although obviously stereotypical were tolerable and.. dare I say, funny at times. The main event of the movie however was every time the villain was on screen. Best character. Everything else felt like they tried too hard but to me, it balances out. The preachy shit seemed more satirical than anything.

I'm serious by the way. I think they did a decent job.

Shut up Seth!

The movie was okay for me. A lot of people say it's anti-Christian, but I think the greater point was that we turn to religion or comforting stories so we don't have to face up to our own mortality. This is very true for humanity, especially in western culture. Then we wrap around extra cultural rules around that dogma and we don't even question it because those thoughts could bring the whole structure down.

It's not a masterpiece, but I got some laughs out it so who cares.

I think it kinda subverted the anti religion messages by literally having them meet their creator. Like god is useless to them if they have a different set of creators

Make me, goyim.

I didn't like the movie, but I think this is spot on.

Aren't Jews white?

Soon

why are neckbeards so perpetually perturbed over jews?

I saw this movie in the theater and it was so bad. Only movie Ive sat in where I was actually thinking "This is propaganda"

No, because the script was leaked LONG before the movie came out. That's how we all found out about the Food orgy scene.

Now please go back to Sup Forums.

>preachy anti-Christian propaganda
except it wasn't, how about watching it again

I can't believe Sup Forums didn't get the sausage movie