What does Sup Forums thinks of Mucha Lucha?

What does Sup Forums thinks of Mucha Lucha?
Sup Forumstards stay out[/spoiled]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqadAO1dyRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g_5y5KrBoO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to love it as a kid, tried watching an episode recently, and BOY did it not age well.

Theme is still bomb though

I liked it as a kid but I don't remember much except for the cursed toilet episode.

God tier art/animation, great story

i remember loving the shit out of it as a kid, i doubt it holds up that well now but id be willing to give it a try.

Decent for its time. Still decent, but it has aged poorly.

Poorfag's bootleg El Tigre, with objectively worse best girl.

>Poorfag's bootleg El Tigre
The show came out like 5 years before el tigre.

Also Cindy Slam is best girl

The age shows but I can't help but enjoy it. Loved watching it on Saturday mornings.

Not only did this come out before El Tigre, El Tigre's creator Jorge Gutierrez worked as a character designer on Mucha Lucha as one of his first industry jobs

Snowpea!

I don't remember anything about it except the theme song.

Mucho spic

wall/10

Frejolito!

There's a full version of the theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqadAO1dyRQ

y'know, I hate them too, but saying Sup Forums stay out is the best way to attract them

>Implying OP didn't know this and specifically say that so he could have a racist discussion on this board

Even as I kid I always hated how all moves eventually became just "I transform into a thing".

For something like a magical Wrestling cartoon you could have done something more interesting.

They should make a final episode with them older.

I remember wanting to become a professional wrestler because of this show, specifically a Luchador since they made it sound so honorable with all the talk about honor, family tradition and donuts

I also remember making a ton of OCs for this show too. Including a self-insert.

Not bad, not bad at all.

>Theme is still bomb though
Fuck yes. I get hype just remembering it

>Same voice actress as Jasper from Steven Universe

"FUSION IS JUST A CHEAP TACTIC TO MAKE WEAK LUCHADORS STRONGER!"

youtube.com/watch?v=g_5y5KrBoO8

Better than Ultimate Muscle

No shit? That's hilarious.

Eh, from what I remember of Mucha Lucha it was more focused on being an episodic comedy.

Ultimate Muscle could be funny, but the arcs and fights are why I watched it. The original Kinnikuman was way better though.

CHI
H
I

It's one of the best theme songs to a cartoon out there.

All I can clearly remember is that episode where flea's sister took a huge shit on top of a group of her brothers bullies. The whole show was weird.

I was pretty lukewarm with it but I'd be lying if I didn't think that the opening theme was god-tier.

First fully flash-animated TV show
In otherwords it ruined everything

>Reddit-tier joke
get out

Its a bueno time

IT'S A BRAND NEW SHOW

MUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUCHA LUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MUCHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Objectively great theme song
Terrible everything else

Rey Mysterio is best boy

Loved it as a kid, flea a best.
Haven't watched it ever since, afraid it might not have aged well.

>Theme is still bomb though
Fuck yea, came here to say this.

I remember at some point I realized that all their "special moves" are just turning into big things and falling on each other, and after that the show became pretty boring.

>everything I don't like is Reddit
>a child's guide to posting on Sup Forums

The special about The Return of El Malefico introduced me to Penn and Teller.

Frijolito!

Now that I think about it, this show is probably what gave all those deviantart degenerates their transformation fetishes.

I want to break that luchador in half!

Honestly forgot it existed until I saw this thread. Used to watch the shit out of it. Thanks for reminding me.

I swear they had a episode where it was set in the future, all the original cast were grown ups and some new kid had to get them back together to save wrestling, but maybe I'm crazy.

I think it's a way of life.

Get the fuck outta here with that shit taste.

The fuck did you just say?

It's so fucking bad. I wish I kept it a nostalgic memory instead of trying to watch it again. Every other line is someone screaming.