I saw this comic of Animorphs on tumblr and wanted to kill myself, so now everyone else has to suffer too

I saw this comic of Animorphs on tumblr and wanted to kill myself, so now everyone else has to suffer too.

>I [...] wanted to kill myself, so now everyone else has to suffer too.
That's exactly what led to Randy Stair, OP.

Who hurt you?

why have you done this

their faces are melting

Animorphs would make a great comic, but not like this.

No, I refuse to read past the first page until someone tells me exactly what the heck that thing is.

Do you think the Animorphs would do better as a tv show now?

A fan comic for a series of young adult novels that are a gateway too furrydom.

douse that blue thing have a moustache?

I thought this was the last page, but apparently there's more, so get ready for more pain.

I meant the blue space cow, actually.

It looks more like a deer to me

Please just tell me they wont furry up

Sorry user, but no can do.

Jake's dog scene coming up next.

That's an andalite, they're a bunch of dicks that have boxes that turn people into shapeshifters and they're fighting a war against mindcontrolling slugs. The plot of the books is that their war gets dragged to Earth and some teenaged kids get one of those boxes, turn into shapeshifters, and go on wacky adventures but horrifying adventures.

>Randy Stair
Why are they all so fucking ugly?
Why does ugly appeal to tumblr so much??

>Cassie
Wait.. that's a girl?

>Reading this comic
>Keep asking myself who that black guy is
>My face when it's Cassie

Oh now I get why people hate "cal arts" style

my EXACT reaction.
only tumblr

also this series was fucked up

Why does Tobias have two forms, bird and lizard.

Is he... some form of retarded Gender Fluid Trans-Atlantic gendered fair trade gay hipster?

Fat Jake is really triggering to me for some reason. Also Cassie is a dude now i guess

holy shit the furry thing is a lot more obvious in comic form huh.

lizard is another alien bad guy species

And this is the last of it, I think. I may have to go burn my eyes out now.

And not even the aesthetic kind of ugly. Even Klasky Cupo designs are more appealing than this.

Why're you so buttmad?

The art style is kind of ugly, but this is more or less exactly how it went down in the books.

>They dont morph with their clothes

This should be sexy, but it isnt.

This is really ugly.

it's a really bad artstyle. with better character designs it could be good.

Probably trans

This comic is good and bad. Honestly, everything but the human designs is pretty darn good.

They learn how to later on in the series but there are some lewd scenes about this subject matter before then.

Cassie never gave a shit about her appearance in the books. She always had really short hair and baggy overalls and was more often than not covered in bird shit on account of working at a wildlife rescue center.

The is the same guy who did the main story art on the first run of the Steven Universe comic

>Animorphs

No, no, please. I hate the fetish this gave me. I would wish it on no one.

What's up with their noses? and those lips?

What happened to Cassie? Wasn't she the one who when she transformed into a bird looked like an angel because her morphing was the best?

Why does it look like someone drew the comic with sand, and then wobbled it a bit around.

Everything is so wobbly, its making me sick just looking at the image.

Is this Illustrated Autism?

>cassie

This should be illegal.

Doesn't Animorphs get fucked up?
Like, child soldiers, aliens that consume themselves, a traitor who gets locked in a rat form and is given an ambiguous fate as he's left begging for death, a person gets turned into a hawk and his lifespan decreases, etc

yeah and this artstyle makes her look like a dude

The character designs are complete cancer.

Was Tobias zitty in the books? I always remembered him as hot.

And then a bird. A hot bird.

besides Jake's shitty nose this doesn't look all that bad

It's the difference between What's-Her-Face and Pat from SNL.

Dude permanently turns into a hawk in the first book. But yeah it's basically a bunch of teens fighting a guerrilla war against a secret alien invasion. Really cool and inventive alien designs and cultures

i mean the premise is child soldiers alone fighting a guerrilla war against a group that massively outmatches them

I hate this. I hate this PARTICULARLY because Animorphs would make a fucking awesome comic, but this art style is hideous. This is like a special, private little monkey's paw fuckery, just for me and the rest of Sup Forums. Fuck whoever drew this.

It gets super fucked. My favorite is the auxiliary animorphs, a bunch of crippled kids they recruited who ended up all dying horribly

Yeah it was a War Is Hell kinda deal dressed up as a typical YA adventure series.

He didn't get the job but there IS an actual animorphs comic coming that this was made for

"How do hoo-mans drawn?"
>draws this bullshit
"There, I hoo-man good"

Cassie was always black. Not that masculine but pretty darn black.

There are actual official Animorphs comics coming soon-ish. Won't be this art, thankfully.

is homestuck the biggest offender for this shit

>I always remembered him as hot.

He was from a poor and broken family and was unloved. He fucking turned into the bird because he wanted to escape his shit life.

Actually Animorphs was HATED by Applegate, and you can tell by how she fucking murdered every main character in the series in the last couple books.

don't forget the cosmic shit

Only one of them died.

Not my cup of tea, but it's not exceptionally terrible either. People looking to rag dumb fan projects are more insufferable, honestly.

I am pretty sure only Cassie survived.

Rat boy dies of old age.
Rachel goes down in combat.
Ax is assimilated.
The three guys go down in a suicide charge.

>Actually Animorphs was HATED by Applegate
You can't make a claim like that and not explain why.

She must feel pretty stupid now that Animorphs is the one thing she's even remotely remembered for.

What the fuck have they done to Cassie

WITH GRENADES CYKA BLYAT
NOT WITH GAY SHIT

It's the masculine that's throwing people off dude, not the black skin.

Was she always a turbo dyke? Cause that shit looks like a guy.

I think I read a long long time ago that it was because it ran for so long, she wanted it to end so badly but couldn't wrap everything up properly. Plus she hated the ghostwriters she had for the majority of the books.

Maybe she didn't hate the books per-se, but she definitely hated the characters enough to give none of them good or decent endings. And Rachel's death was always pretty big too.

She was always a tomboy who didn't much care about her appearance, but she was never meant to look like an actual dude

Don't know why everyone concentrated on Animorphs. Everworld was so much better.

EXCEPT FOR THE ABSOLUTE SHIT ENDING. WTF WAS HER PROBLEM!?

Fuck it's been so long since I read anything Animorphs. Whatever happened to the big scary fucking alien that was all made of teeth and blades? I remember it basically fucking chewed off Rachel's arms once

also she and Jake were a thing, tho i don't remember if it was ever canon or they were too PTSD

He exceeds the time limit and gets stuck as a bird iirc.

Quite early in the books.

like literally the first one

Eh I like it. Maybe because I was like raised on animorphs. Read the whole series when I was in grade school and the books were still being written.
Yeah the art style is clunky and the faces outright ugly but eh I still kinda like it

Thank you, jesus.

Literally the very first book.
Later on I remember the bird became his base form and he got the powers back, while also getting his hands on the DNA of his human form. So he was able to shapeshift back into a human, but under the same time limit as if he were turning into any other animal

I did the same thing. Was reading the books all through grades 1 to 10
This comic hurts my soul

Okay nevermind, they fucked up Cassie. I wont and cant forgive them. I take my post back

reminder the god-being was a NEET gamer

>those Transformers brand action figures
The full on alien figures were great, but the humans were pretty retarded looking, and the Mutant line of Beast Wars were reused from Animorphs, as you can see the hidden head of an Andalite inside of Razor Claw.

This is fucking terrible.
Shit like this getting printed is proof that the world is beyond saving.

Hey, if a dude can beat a Solaris computer as just his conscious he can be whatever he wants.

Friendly reminder that Animorphs got FUCKEN DARK in the later books. They tried to expand the team, gave one kid named...David I think? The power to morph, mostly to save his life because he was stuck in a shitty situation where only morphing would allow him to escape with the team
He eventually goes nuts, starts plotting to kill Jake the team leader and claim Cassie as his girl and make the team start stealing so they could afford things like guns or just a nicer home life. Rachel makes up a plan and the team agrees to it. They trick him into turning into a rat, and then trap him in a steel box so that if he changed back the size difference would crush him. Then they transport him to a lonely island off the coast with a bunch of other rats living there and WAIT THE WHOLE 2 HOURS FOR HIM TO GET STUCK IN THAT FORM LISTENING TO HIM BEG AND PLEAD.
And then they finally left him

Later on he gets found by I think it was Visser 5? Or the evil counterpart to the Elliminist, and Rachel has to kill him
None of the characters were ever older than 17 when they did these things

>morph scene is just becoming furry and then dog
>not just getting random dog parts in a horrific distortion until all dog

the books made morphing horrific, i'm disappointed he didn't try.

Fuck I don't think I ever got that far.
Then again my memories of the series are really fucking dodgy. I only seem to be able to recall a few events, like the time they accidentally teleported to a different planet because changing into bugs means some mass bullshit happened.

I can't think of one legitimate use a normal person would have for becoming an animal.
It seems like it would only be useful for criminals and furries.

This, and they should make Cassie be the only one for a while to go through more "beautiful" transformations.

Also, I think it was already said, but the final battle has them giving the power to a bunch of a handicapped and mentally challenged kids to basically use them as meat shields.

>That's not how I imagined an Andalite's eye-stalks.
>Why is Jake fat?
>Why is Cassie a dude?

No.

Well they are basically terrorists in the books.

>can't think of turning into an elephant and fucking people up
>can't think of turning into a lion and fucking people up
>can't think of turning into a dog and tracking people down with enhanced smell
>can't think of turning into a bird and flying
>can't think of turning into a fish and going deep underwater
>can't think of turning into a bug for spy missions

god damn your imagination is shit, what are you doing on a cartoons and comics board

Now I wish I hadn't dropped the series.