Are their any male superheros or villains that have musclebear/powerlifter/strongman builds...

Are their any male superheros or villains that have musclebear/powerlifter/strongman builds? The regular pure cut muscle look is getting boring as hell.

Yeah

D-Man and Wolverine, depending on the artist.

The Dark Knight

>D-Man
Actual god-tier husbando

Kingpin

Maybe Volstagg? Well not anymore though.

Iroh!

Man I bet that guy has a massive hog. Dude could tear someone in half.

He's homeless.

That man's a megalith.

He played football in college!

> fat acceptance
I think big birtha has that build

Damn that's a big guy

Well, it varies from artist to artist, but within Marvel, the Kingpin is the obvious, classic example of someone who's just so bulging with muscles that he's attained a more or less spherical shape.

For a while there they were drawing Colossus more or less the same way; just a giant fucking brick, which I really liked, but now it seems like they've gone back to the more classic depiction. It's a shame; from a purely artistic point of view there's a lot to be said for having characters with distinct silhouettes in a big ensemble book, rather than just giving every male the same body aside from hairdos or whatever.

There's plenty bears and land whales, just not A-list.

do you even WUVABLE OAF?

It's even worse for Strong Guy.

the unstoppable

Manlet

When will they learn?

Who is this guy?

I fell on top of mediocre artists and wider appeal. It always feels like dooming a character to be less sexy. Like it's cool you're modelled after an mma chick or whatever but....rockin tits. And the body types I don't think diminish them are barely divergent. Like I like a beefy Superman but he's really just a less defined typical superman and I like muscle girls but they're usually just thicker versions of the typical bombshell.

Love Sausage. He's an ally of The Boys. He's an old communist superhero. Pretty nice dude.

Not anymore.

Originally he was in the Russian Superteam Glorious 5 Year Plan.

I doubt Puck will even learn, he's pretty dense.

His body says "HULK SMASH!" but his eyes say "Cuddle and talk about feelings."

Where do I find me a man like that?

Bob Parr has a great strong man build, now only if his legs weren't so little.