Sinestro

>Sinestro
>Right handed

...fuck. I never realized this, and that makes me angry.

Tell me you didn't just flip a screenshot, OP.

If someone flipped this then all Superman TAS Sinestro pics I can find are flipped.

They didn't even get his body type right. Sinestro has always been a bulbous headed lanklet, what's the fucking point if you're just going to draw him like every single other one of Bruce Timm's male characters?

I realize Sinestro wasn't as big of a deal back then as he is now, but they really half-assed him (and a lot of other 'minor' non-Batman villains) throughout the DCAU.

Usually he uses his left hand for the ring.
DCAU fucked up there.

If anything im glad newer artists got rid of his huge head.

>we'll be rich!

He was actually right handed until like 2006

Why did Sinestro care about money? He can make it with the ring.

No two artists ever get the head things right at all

Sometimes he is a pink version of the Leader with a massive head. Sometimes it is only slightly larger than a humans. And no other Korugarian has ever been drawn with a giant head after him.

He's the only one with that ginormous head.

He actually did only use his right hand for his ring until Johns came along in the mid 00's

Never made sense to anybody either

sinestro uses his right hand just to fuck with people and make them angry
truly evil

>Implying he aint ambidextrous and switches hands on a regular basis at his whimsy

>tfw too intelligent for the GLC

If you're so intelligent how come you never won a wacky race or caught that pidgeon

How come JLU Sinestro was so loyal to Luthor

Baldness is a sign of greatness on Korugar.

I'm sorry, but I way prefer the DCAU look for him. Dude looks like a fallen hero, not an imp.

You know, Timothy Dalton might have made a good Sinestro in the 80s or 90s.

The Korugarian peso was deflating rapidly, so Sinestro wanted to trade it in for USD. But he got frustrated waiting in line at the bank, so he just decided to rob it.

>And no other Korugarian has ever been drawn with a giant head after him.

To be fair, how often do you ever see another male Korugarian? It's all chicks.

Timm only knew how to do Batman and Superman villains, everyone else either got shat on, only showed up once, or both.

No wonder he went evil, he had to try to control an entire planet of women.

>If anything im glad newer artists got rid of his huge head.

I like Ivan Reis' depiction of him. But I also like that Hitler Hairdo van Sciver gives him.

This would actually be a legit story in the 60s