Was the incest undertones of the shows premise intentional or was savino left in the dark?

Was the incest undertones of the shows premise intentional or was savino left in the dark?

there are no incest undertones

Are you sure about that

Why are people so autistic and think all fucking families in big scales need to have incest?

What you call undertones is your own desperate hope that a kids show will cater your fetish.

There are no incestual undertones. You are a pedophile who likes seeing children have sex.

>pedophile
That's a derogatory term. He's a MAP with family values.

but what if i just like the two older blonde girls and luna

Its not being a pedo if its a cartoon you half lobed mong

There's nothing objectively wrong about being a pedophile. It's only wrong if they act on it. Most child molestors aren't even pedophiles.

You are overthinking the most basic cartoon to exist on Nick.

americans have extremely repressed sexuality due their culture so they have to project it in cartoons

You mean the fact that Luna's into blondes and wants to tie her older sisters up and submit them into her harem by force?

You sick fuck. It will never happen! They're underage drawings for Peet's sake!

>Was the incest undertones of the shows premise intentional or was savino left in the dark?
I mean, you ARE aware of the existence of Eddie Puss, right?

>people
This is Sup Forums there is no people here.

annnd now i need to see this in comic form of some sort

thanks user i would have never thought about this ever but you brought it up

Someone post the Eddie x gumball crossover

Also Savino's original pitch was for the Louds as rabbits, so he's definitely a furry incest shotafag.

user...

Was just about to mention this.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Lincoln and Rita edit of this yet.

There have been Gumball and Nicole edits of some of them.

>make a show about the adventures of a kid and his sisters
>no incestual undertones exist
>see incest because you want to
>people on the internet will see incest because they want to
>nobody in the industry will call you out for it for fear of being outed as wanting to see it
Bravo Savino