Scott Pilgrim Storytime

Get in here, amigos. I said I was going to do a story time yesterday and here it is.

Book one: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life.

It's been a while since i've read this. and looking back these are actually kind of rough art-wise.

Worst case scenario we get to laugh at an old comic that hasn't aged well in it's hipster stasis chamber.

bump

>Scott Pilgrim is dating a high schooler!

Excellent_first_lines.txt

Did Scott ever finish college or did he drop out?

I'm pretty sure it's explained somewhere in book 2 or 3? It might be a spoiler so I don't want to say..

I might need a bump here pretty soon. Not so sure about how fast threads go by on here

man I forgot how weird the story was for this. I just remember playing the game that came out on Xbox 360 and loving the old school beat em up vibe it had, along with the fun little 8 bit music it had.

the game was top tier especially for a movie game. Too bad its gone from existence forever.

It's been a while since I read it, might as well read it again, are you going to do the 6 volumes + FCBD?

I'm planning on it. Gonna take a little break once I finish up this book though. Might have to do book 1, 2, and 3 today and tackle 4, 5, and 6 tomorrow.