Why is Mexico literally saving cartoons?

Why is Mexico literally saving cartoons?

Now that I have your attention, is this show actually decent? It seems pretty fun? Also, if it is good, has it been picked up for more seasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7KkIIQ73m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't a huge fan. Felt pretty generic.

Teodora (the ghost girl) is by far the best character and thankfully she gets the lion's share of development. I think it's pretty good all around though

I can't wait for all the retarded western artists to say "they're just letting minorities have the spot light they deserve" to make up for the fact they are devoid of talent and story writing/telling

>Teodora (the ghost girl) is by far the best character
Yeah that seemed pretty obvious

>Why is Mexico literally saving cartoons?
No maybe they become a second Canada and produce cheap but sometimes good cartoon. The USA has the best writers so I don't think this will change soon.

Teodora or Marcella?

>Mexico saving cartoons
>Because one cartoon from anima Sutdios.
>Because the ONLY GOOD Anima Studios production.

Latinofag here. Trust me when i said this one is the exception rather than the rule. Besides this all of Anima Studios' productions have been absolute trash: Those 2 crappy Top Cat movies and very bad adaptations of El Chavo and The Chapulin Colorado.

IT's amazing how Legends Quest doesn't have generic 3D enviroments given Anima's huge hardboner for them.

You guys took the bait pretty easily

It's decent. It's not amazing, and it's certainly not bad. Just decent, or just good. You probably won't be wowed, but you'll also probably not think you wasted your time watching it. It keeps pretty true to the myths portrayed without putting safety mitts on them too much, and that's pretty cool.

1st episode is rocky, though. Past that, it keeps a pretty steady quality.

No news on a second season, I don't think.

Xochitl

easy all the people working in anima studio are heterosexual and dont give a shit about equality some times be latin american is good

>Mexico

Japan already has a thriving cartoon Industry.

People are still posting this show here? But it's been over a month.

Haven't you all moved on to the new Waifu of the Month show?

These days, just being decent IS an outstanding quality.

im a fan of afghanimation

Nothing can top this masterpiece:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7KkIIQ73m0

Thats just sad

That's just how shit the Western industry is right now

OP here. I hadn't watched it yet and I saw it come up in RebelTaxi's new video and wondered if it was decent besides Teodora

Well, I agree with in everything
You should watch it

>dont give a shit about equality
Their lack of an lgbt agenda was refreshing

Indeed.