KC Green

When you look back at it, it is kind of amazing how much of what is considered "Sup Forums culture" was either outright created or inspired by one dude.

hey kc you masturbate often enough on twitter i don't think you need to do it on Sup Forums too.

give that hand a rest.

>people use panels from your "a funny face is a good punchline" comics as reaction images
>this means that you created Sup Forums culture

Please die of ass cancer.

It's a real shame that his work has gone so steeply downhill. I feel like it was when he started making those Frog comics in Gunshow that he really lost the spark. From there, all his humor has since been derived of his depression or watered down severly. Like in the comic you posted, the Lorax accuses KC of Raping mother earth. He'd never use that phrasing nowadays.
However, he's been on a bit of an upswing with Back and HIAGB. Back because all the art is by Nedroid, and HIAGB because of the backstory he's created. Back's story and humor are actually good too, so maybe I'm simplifying his contributions there, but the art in HIAGB can be Godawful sometimes, and the whole Looney Tunes parody he did in the mad scientists castle was only funny on a meta level when the corpse in the machine is talking about how they made the same cartoon twice in two styles because of bugs' design changing.

tl;dr, KC went through a big rough patch, but he's still alright.

nah, he's a puppet

>all his humor has since been derived of his depression
>depression

And what's the reason for that?

it's "american depression" so no real depression

I don't disagree that he's lost touch with his original humor, I'm saying that the current humor he's making is at least better than the period of time when he was making nothing but this joke over and over.
Seriously, I hated these goddamn frog people everytime they showed up.

He did an issue of the new Invader Zim comic and it was actually really damn funny.

>this is the most vile one I've seen
>wicked gross
Seriously.

the man has to cover his own ass

From fucking what? He's done comics about necrophilia, rape, mass murder and fucking cat strippers, but making fun of feminists will somehow ruin his career?

>didnt even know it was an edit
>look up original

so what's so funny about the original, the edit made it into a joke atleast. Can't have humor without suffering in some degree.

Yes.

It's one thing to make fun of sex, death, and animals. It's another to make fun of women.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. I'll just read it real quick and get back to you.

Yeah, that was pretty good. The severed hand & Ribthulu especially. The boot tantrum was a bit much though, and Gir reacting as though it wasn't his fault was wrong, both in that he split the suit in half, and he doesn't usually get indignant.

KC fuckin rules. Fuck the haterzzz

Is he still around? I haven't seen anything from him in years.

His current running comic is "He Is A Good Boy" I think, check it out

>He Is A Good Boy
It's a pretty weird comic, DESU. The kind of weird that makes you worry for the author, pic related-style.

awful goony shit