Cmp CamP S2 E2, Anti-social camp

youtube.com/watch?v=wclHMqytzMc

There was a new episode today, why aren't they promoting this barely anyone knows that there's a new season out here? Also Neil thinks Nerrif is a cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/79b777e0-dc1c-4bac-8635-2fda8c908d60/index.m3u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks m8, I never know when these get released,

Np, also try to see how many little things you anons can spot in this episode it's fucking hilarious.

To pay attention to Neil's hands while he's ranting

Second season is looking real promising so far. The run time and writing really puts it over regular animated shit you find on youtube.

Let me just say I want David to be happy. Also that song at the end of ep 1 of this season was pretty good.

I liked the Indian clothes they wore at the end of the forst season finale

bump, so how many of you guys caught the Trump references?

>what do they mean

Good episode but when are we gonna delve in davids psyche again? My guess is near the end of season 2.

He didn't have an internet connection though?

I keep forgetting season 2 is a thing.

Interestingly, the domain redirects to the rooster teeth page.
They took the time to buy the domain.

One, and not even this season.

I hope we get to see more about the camp adventures he experienced as a child. Especially how did the ghost boy on the island die. We saw him in a group photo with little David. Or did they explain anything?
Also getting more into the characters of the children like how the jew kid is a big introvert and how the bully had a boyfriend.

He did have the router with slow internet connection but no phone or computer.

he could have just made his own chatroom, where he just shit-posted himself all the time

And tomorrow's pudding it shall remain

The paywalled episode was good this week.

Paywalled episodes?

He's talking about next weeks episode that's restricted for paying members only, I recall that during the RWBY threads we used to have a guy who would give us the upcoming episodes for free.

When you say for paying members only do you mean non paying members will get the episodes at a later date or that ONLY paying members will get to see the episode.

Theres like 20 "anime" streaming sites thay post them as well. Same for RvB.

RoosterTeeth has a subscription service that lets you watch a lot of their content either a day (podcasts) or a week (everything else) early or some exclusive videos nobody cares about (I think the gaming channel riffs b movies for one of them)

Some of it also gets posted online to streaming services so like me you just watch it on release day without paying cash.

Nothing to see here, move along

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/79b777e0-dc1c-4bac-8635-2fda8c908d60/index.m3u8

What's this?

the old studio that they worked in was 636

May or may not be a link to the 3rd episode

It's a safe link for the 3rd episode, thanks