SCORPION CONFIRMED

SCORPION CONFIRMED

The FUCK you talking about boy.

No, Gargan was confirmed via cast list

Do you understand what OP is talking about?

Spiderman Homecoming cast list has Gargan listed. Might mean nothing, probably another Vulture mook

Thanks.

post credits is Vulture meeting Scorpion in jail, they make it really obvious with a scorpion tat on his neck. he says he and "his friends" have a beef with spidey

If this is true your my boy.

confirmed through reddit my lad

Scorpion>spiders
Rouge's list scorpion bottom tier
Mech suit Rhino tier

I want them to try Rhino again. ASM2 was a goddamn disgrace and I want my dumb muscle in a Rhino suit, preferably not mech.

I really wanted to see more of the Mech Suit Rhino

Scorpion means they're trying new villains, so expect Kraven or Mysterio

>he says he and "his friends" have a beef with spidey

ahh shit son

Sinister Six

I really doubt this version of Spidey has six villains yet

Andrew Garfield didn't have 6 either but they wanted to do the movie with him

They'll just throw some more guys in with what they have already

I've been waiting for the Scorpion to appear in a Spiderman movie since the Raimi trilogy. I want this to be true.

The great thing about Spidey villain is that you can literally just throw random mooks in a bunch of super suits and call it a day.

>the movie starts with Spider-Man stopping a group of five bank robber
>some mastermind or crime boss bails said robbers out of jail
>"You guys are Shocker, Scorpion, Rhino, Electro and Sand Man now"
>"Aight, sounds dope"
>Just pick out a suitable boss character for them (A Doc Oc, Goblin, whatever), and away we go

There you go, Sinister Six

>tfw you'll never be arrested and broken out of jail by a crimeboss who gives you a super suit

>MCU Spidey has beaten up a bunch of thugs
>Oscorp or Roxon or some other group gets the worst of them and turns them into supervillains

Not exactly great but it's plausible. Sony's retarded for pushing constantly for Sinister Six as a big event movie when the whole point is you build them up as single villains initially so Spidey's fucking shitting himself when all six of them bumrush him.

>TFW you can't take it off.
Bathroom are now a luxury
Dating is hard
Literally steal shit because no one wants to hire an animal theme mech suit

>that one comic where rhino looses his shit and rampages through New York in an attempt to feel ANYTHING underneath that suit
it made me cry when I was a kid

I remember that issue.

>Spidey stops him with high voltage wires
>Thanks Spidey because he felt all the pain

Made me wonder if Rhino was just gonna spend the rest of his life needing constant high-voltage shock therapy to keep him sane

Which is also fine. I just kind of want to see this big bastard

Was the Rhino made for suffering?

Can't you just shoot Rhino in the face?

Its more than just a suit, he had treatments done to his body. Guy has tussled with Hulk before

He was just a poor, dumb Russian immigrant doing shit jobs to help his family back in their home country. He didn't deserve it.

>tfw the actor is a Mexican

I never got why the suit, which is basically body armor, made him so strong. Was it ever explained?

Spider-Man: Diversity

And now I'm suddenly reminded of one comic where he brings his family to New York and his mother/grandmother tells him that she's ashamed because he did it through crime

When I first heard Paul Giomatti was Rhino I had no idea how in the hell they were going to make it work.

I still feel like they never made it work

SCORPION CONFIRMED

Rhino is such an underappreciated character. I wish his tragic elements were played up a little more.

Don't be surprised if he's one of the thugs that Spider-Man defeat during the movie and we never see him again.

Paul is a good actor, its just the script gave him fucking nothing so he phoned it in with this crazy ass performance to make it fun

They should add in Hydro Man and Boomreang and go Syndicate instead.

It was mostly seeing the name and wondering how in the hell a 5 foot something pudgy guy like Giamatti was going to be Rhino of all people.

He can be a lot of villains but 7 foot tall sterroid amped Hulk villain is not really one of them.

>the faux avengers by the bank
>become the real sinister six
>mwahahahahahahha
Okay, okay.

He went through a series of radiation and chemical treatments to enhance his strength. I think he even went through some gamma ray enhancement during that period he and Sandman became Hulk villains. The suit just made him super durable and impervious to most things.

Thanks for the explanation, user.

1.That would be amazing
2. He's not Mexican, although that confusion is basically his life.
>"Everyone just wants a piece of the pie Spider-Man, I'm just getting what I'm owed."

>four robbers
>two Spidey villains in Homecoming

DEEPEST

I like him in Better Call Saul.

Also, Gargan was Mexican in the Ultimate continuity. He was an enemy of Miles and everything.

Now I want to see that movie. The concept alone sounds awesome.

I
TO

he is just a piece of shit that spidey pretends to be a threat, when he could actually ko him with less than one punch. Its just sad to see Peter making him believe he is a "big deal" and strong.

I thought it was proven that Rhino holds back?

The guy fights Hulk and Thor on occasion

Even if he did, he aint no match for Peter.

uh

>Scorpion doesn't even rank above C-grade in Spidey's own estimation

Why is Gargan such a fucking joke? Power wise he was literally designed to be a better Spider-Man, but he's such a fucking retarded shitbird he always gets clowned on.

Did Rhino keep that horn made out of Jormungandr's fang?

Where are you getting this from?

Rhino typically beats Spidey down

I never got why Scorpion was made into a joke

He was top tier in the earliest days, and he has almost all the same powers as Spider Man. Even when he had the Venom symbiot he was a joke.

They even had Carol spend all of 2 seconds ripping him out of the mouth of the suit and tossing him into a police car.

He's a joke because he's always going to be a watered-down ripoff of Spidey, trying to prove he's better than the original, and it's never going to happen. His motivations are too petty for him to ever rise above and become a real threat.

Another part of it is that when Gargan was introduced, he was an extremely close physical match for Spidey and while he lacked precognition, he also lacked restraint. He was a serious threat.
But then time passed. Parker started using his mind more and expanded his combat experience. Gargan... pretty much got left behind. Spidey was ALWAYS challenging himself against constant, different villains.
I strongly suspect that if villains like Scorpion dug down deep to find the motivation to train and spar against each other, and embraced some discipline, they could literally murder heroes that constantly get them locked up.

I think that's one of the reasons why I like Batroc so much. He's pure human, no augmentation, trained to fight and maneuver more or less on his own, and challenges himself to fight Captain America. If Scorpion embraced that kind of mindset... shit would get more than real.

Gargan never had any motivation beyond kill Jameson for hiring him to be Scorpion. And that seems to have been forgotten in the last 20 or so years and replaced with the same old tired revenge against the hero that keeps beating him up.

He does not have much of a reason to do anything else.

Didnt peter/ock punched his mouth off while not even trying?

Not canon after Slott

I mean that's what the Gauntlet was all about.

Without holding back anything, yeah, SpOck punched his jaw off since it was the only thing not protected by his new armor

Despite the cover Spidey stomps the fuck out of Rhino in this issue.

Going with the theme of that last pic Spidey stomps Gargan in this issue. Busceme seems to get the angry as fuck Spider-Man stories. I think he even did the one where Peter knocks a pregnant MJ across the room.

>western heroes holding back
Did peter fo superspiderman god blue yet?

>dat face
>wont kill, but will make spidey wish he wanted to kill him
rape?

Spidey always holds back, that's why there's several iconic moments where he stops and shows how strong he really is

When are we getting this spectacular mother fucker in the MCU and how would he work?

I say he plays a scientist who Peter outshines and Jonathan is played by Toby from the Rami trilogy.

After Peter outshines him he joins Kingpin and that's where he becomes The Spot.

Man I miss early 90's Spectacular and Amazing Spidey.

This. Even though he has powers Gargan has been relying on power-armor since the 90's.

>peters hair is blue underneath the mask

TWO BILLION
W
O

B
I
L
L
I
O
N

It has three already. Would be easy to get to six for a third film!

Yeah people forget (if they ever knew) that Rhino and Sandman had a weird phase where they were Hulk villains and hardly showed up in Spider-Man.

Spectacular was dark as fuck fro most of the 80s-90s. I like that book much better than Amazing around that time.
Spectacular had a story about Vermin's origin being tied to being molested as a child, then it went into Harry Osborn having a total fucking mental meltdown and then went directly into Vulture settling old scores because he was dying of cancer.

Yeah it seemed Web Of was doing these down-played gang war noir stories, Amazing was going full goofballs right before Mcfarlane/Larsen took it to Adjectivless, all the while Spectacular was doing these heavy stories with old villains that weren't getting play in the other books.

Amazing got the most boring when Bagley joined which is weird considering that was when the book got most popular. All that symbiote stuff spun out of hand I guess.

Scorpion was the original Reverse Spidey. He needs a proper movie treatment

So movie Scorpion would just look like Iron Man with a tail, right?

Scorpion, Beetle and Rhino should exoarmors produced by some former Stark employee.

You couldn't be more of a pleb

Also what the fuck is the purpose of calling something an exoarmor

Armor in general is something worn on the outside

Kind of tired of all the superpowered people in MCU all being armor wearers or technology users.

MCU needs some actually superpowered people in it.

Beetle works in armor but I would want Scorpion and Rhino to be superpowered.

That would be dumb, just like Thor in a helmet is dumb or Hawkeye with a mask is dumb

What villains can they even use moving forward? Hobgoblin and....?

In Homecoming/Main MCU:
Vulture
Shocker
Scorpion
Prowler (?)

Feige doesn't want to retread villains:
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Sandman
Lizard
Electro
Rhino
Harry Goblin x2

Villains Sony intends to use in their spin-offs:
Venom
Carnage
Mysterio
Kraven

Netflix corner of the MCU:
Kingpin

Hydro-Man
Beetle
Boomerang
Speed Demon
...shit I'm just naming the Superior Foes aren't I?

Spot
Tombstone
Hammerhead
Chameleon

Is no one gonna talk about the psycho Vaas as Gargan? Pretty okay casting to me

Silvermane
Spider-Slayers?

I hope they touch on Doc Ock again at some point

Who has the rights to The Spot?