Weird live action cartoon Youtube vids

So Sup Forums found out about the weird videos on youtube involving live-action Disney princesses and superheroes doing strange and sometimes fetishistic things. Of course, Sup Forums is retarded and turned it into some conspiracy, but questions remain, including but not limited to:

- who's responsible for these videos?
- why are the scripts so needlessly strange and fetishistic?
- what, if any, is the connection to girlgames.com and the similar seemingly auto-generated cartoons?
- do parents just not monitor what their kids watch anymore?

Also, general weird cartoon-related cashgrab media thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jY7cFzQfAJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No please get this AWAY FROM ME OP

Who's the babby daddy?

They're just clickfarm videos pumped out on the cheap to keep literal babies entertained.

Also bots.

>Sup Forums found out
This has been old news for a long time already.

FATHER FINGER, FATHER FINGER WHERE ARE YOU?
HERE I AM! HERE I AM! HOW DO YOU DO?
youtube.com/watch?v=jY7cFzQfAJk

>Sup Forums answers what it is
>durr durr muh conspiracy what is it though we need to find out what this is

Your like 8 months late kiddo

does Sup Forums take credit for everything Sup Forums does now ?

I swear I remember seeing threads about this shit on /x/ months before it started blowing up on Sup Forums

This. Their entire point is to use a lot of popular names and clickb8 under the guise of parody. Youtube seems to finally be doing something about them but I'm not sure if it'll even do anything

One of the top Spider-Man/Elsa channels is Moe and Ethan Bradberry, who failed to make a living doing pranks/social experiments and realized that dressing up as copyrighted characters and pretending to smear feces on their face worked better as a cash cow.

I know YouTube got heat for its recent thing about what makes a video advertiser unfriendly, but if it means the death of channels like this then I'm all for it.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums discussed these videos at least a year ago.

And here is the answer:
Some vids are LA, most are weird animation with nursery rhymes.

Wait, what are they doing to them? Removing them now? Because if so thank god.

That said, some of them are REALLY creepy especially the scatological ones and the ones focused on hypodermic needles.

It's removing them at the pace of "coma induced glacier" if at all

Demonetization I think, in order to remove the incentive

>So Sup Forums found out
It's about time. /x/ has been having threads about them for MONTHS.

I'm surprised Disney isn't clamping down on this crap.

>Sup Forums found out
>/x/ found out

Is this Newfags: The Thread?

If this is new to you, look up the finger videos.

You're still only in the shallow end of the pool.

>The Not-Mickey Mouse cartoon where not-Mickey almost gets cannibalized by his little brother
Retsupurae is the only reason I'd ever watch this garbage.

No. But their lies are in our blood and in our genes

I saw a 3-year-old niglett running around Savers watching these on a phone.

Dude Sup Forums was having these threads at least 2 years ago

New Lunar 2017

They exploit youtube algorithms to make money, much like those shitty animations with pre-rendered models, like the fingers "lullaby" shit.
Something in the code favors these videos to casual and new users and thus they get clicks.

Yeah this is creepy, but there is actually a pedo ring in Youtube.

>seemingly auto-generated cartoons?
Isn't that exactly the case? Like, it's literally tapping into the highest search engine results and combining the concepts regardless of logic for the sake of hits.

Sup Forums here, just found this comic, I think it has potential for epic top keks!

There are so many edits and parodies of Loss I don't remember the last time I saw the actual original

haha Sup Forums you always have the best oc!

>Sup Forums found out
did they not know about them before? Even youtubers have been making videos on these things, hell, 'normies' have even been complaining to their local news about them. Sup Forums would have to live under a rock in some sort of echo chamber to not know about these.
oh wait

this

/x/ actually did something for once and Sup Forumsfags try to take the mediocore thunder

my mother-in-law keeps putting on this shit for my half-sister while tuning with ChuChuTV/PinkFong shit

have to say, this stuff is super low quality for a toddler to look at on computer

Fuck me neither

The reason these work are because they get through the youtube kid's app filter. So basically parents leave their kids ipads on autoplay and go through all their videos. The disgusting part is they get paid 5x more or something per ad on top of all the millions of more viewers, because toy ads are super effective against kids, compared to most ads against adults, so the channels get paid more for their demographic.

>toy ads pay better
So THAT'S how toy channels made it so big on YouTube. That explains EVERYTHING!

These threads get deleted on Sup Forums because people were aggressively pushing their conspiracy theories. I got banned from every board for a day for just responding to one of those threads.

What did /x/ do, exactly? I've seen these videos years ago on YouTube and Sup Forums. The genius conspiracy theory website VigilantCitizen and David Icke finally figured it out though!