Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOMJKl4DcFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only in the pancreas.

no. He was just being your average emo

Fixed.

>Anyway, here's Wonderwall.

Needs some lip piercings.

Dipper was such an idiot fighting with this guy over someone like Wendy *cough* when best girl was already in his peer group, well so to speak.

That is a terrible idea.

>when best girl was already in his peer group,
Who? Mabel? Candy? Grenda!?

to be fair, she wasn't a proper endgame until well after the biggest bouts of bullshit for Wendy's attention

Stop trying to get Dipper to fuck his sister. Mabel doesn't deserve him

A Robbie thread? Finally.

I never bought the book but did it give any more information about the brainwashing CD he used on Wendy?

Or any more Robbie info in general

I never knew how much I needed fanart like this.

POST MORE

Good point... but it still makes Dipper look stupid, for not going for an opportunity to finally get over Wendy entirely.

I thought it was over after the Bunker
I thought we got off the boat

You would think, but Hirsch decided "Noooooooo, that's too satisfying and I need crutch to contrive up scenarios of Dipper making mistakes" and brought it back in both Roadside Attraction and Weirdmageddon II, The two worst episodes might I add.

I unironically ship Dipper and Pacifica after Northwest Mansion Noir.

>he didn't like the episode that showed Dipper was the biggest chick magnet in the entire show
what is wrong with you

Same. Mostly because I like the chemistry of Snarky but good hearted Rich Girl and Awkward but Heroic Nerd but also because To spite Hirsch.

The log reminds her of big black cock.

>Dipper doesn't deserve her*
FTFY friend :^)

One Good montage does not a shitty episode redeem.

those girls had a really unhealthy expectation on a random boy they met during their summer road trip they'd probably never see again

Yeah, he doesn't deserve to have to put up with an apocalyptic little shitbird like her.

It totally would. It's one of the very best scenes in the show. But there were other great parts of the episode too.

Indeed. His hatred of the rich makes me want Dipper to get all up in her lady-parts, then end up rebuilding their fortune through honest means after their relationship proves stable enough to wed.

Also for Mabel to die a STI riddled bum because she lacks focus and gags on any cock that'll put up with her.

Oh you monster. I understood that reference.

I really want Disney to continue Gravity Falls under someone else with a better work Ethic and creative mind, just to see the butthurt emanate from Hirsch. Bonus points if he has Dipper and Pacifica end up together in a loving stable relationship.

>His hatred of the rich
Do you have a link?
It's both hilarious and horrifying to see idiots like you posting about this, not realizing that Hirsch quite literally made the show what it was.

Without him, the show probably would not exist, but if something vaguely similar did it would likely be mediocre and forgettable.

(And no, this isn't the case with every show creator. In fact, among cartoons it's ONLY true for Gravity Falls, at least as far as I'm aware.)

What, fan art in that particular style or fan art of Dipper and Pacifica?, becuase the latter has huge amounts of it and gets posting here from quite often.

Hirsch quit posting and go scream about Trump some more.

Neither, I guess I really meant Dipper and Pacifica ship fancomics. Or at least any good ones, where they are really in-character.

Again, do you have a link? Put up or shut up.

>Dipper not being a manlet with a Pacifica who's taller than him
Anyway, next.

>The Fandom never shipped him with anyone

Why

>starting a post with "anyway"

Go back to tumblr

but mable is literally fandom

I'm not the one calling you out on being a liberal nu-male, I'm just laughing at your obvious verbal self-fellation. Why are you even posting here? Nobody her likes you, go back to your hug box.

Wait, what? Why would she be taller, user?

He was an irredeemable ass and he was unattractive. That's a recipe for being ignored.

>girls have unhealthy unrealistic expectations
Yes

She ended up with a cute Indian girl, so he came out on top.

Padippica is just the same garbage as the Penny/Sherman spam.

>Penny/Sherman spam
Literally never seen a single post about this, let alone thread. Had to actually look it up.

That was a really dumb episode. Nothing happened with Robbie addressing his deep insecurity and his neglectful attitude towards relationships that would make him better suited for one. And they had Chemistry in the first place it was completely superficial and wouldn't have happened without the love potion. Mabel pussying out on breaking them up was stupid, as was everything returning to status quo.

I'm surprised they didn't ship dipper with him since hate ships are so popular

Fujoshits actually did that plenty, but they don't count as people so we ignore them.

More robin please.

Pacifica is the Asami of Gravity Falls.

Pacifica has an actual personality.

Any request?

Can you draw Robin telling me I'm worthwhile and have a lot to live for

Robin Being all Lovey Dovey with Dipper after Mabel spilled some Love Potion on her.

This seems OOC.

Please. Pretend it's the serious part of the episode

He got shipped with Dipper.

>Oh user...yeah, you are worthwhile and shit, you have a lot to live for...like buying me stuff.

Indian? Where do you get that?

Robin putting mascara on Dipper to look like Robbie in this poster.

user, please stop being a pathetic sad sack and just make lewd repeats like a normal person, you're seriously killing the mood over here.

It's just been a rough couple of weeks

Robin slyly pulling putting her arm around Dipper, seductively telling him that he can hug her if he feels scared.

>brown
>purple clothes
>big nose
>black lipstick

As far as I'm concerned that's Tambry's race.

Fujos shipped dipper with the triangle

isn't she black?

youtube.com/watch?v=SOMJKl4DcFE

You don't know emo kids.

I do, I would just prefer to avoid going fully in that direction, as it just looks terrible.

user, you are worthwhile and have a lot to live for

What ya think?

Not as lewd as I hoped but I like it.

Love potion episodes are nearly always trash.

>Robin, genderbent Robbie

All I can say is: Yennefer of Vengerburg but as an angsty western teen with a sinister schnoz and blemishes on her bottome left face.