What Sup Forumsgirl resembles your girlfriend the most?

What Sup Forumsgirl resembles your girlfriend the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_Money_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The invisible woman.

Any of them, because she doesn't exist in real life

I dare say you're a lucky man. Pic related is mine.

>girlfriend
haha, ha...

This is a blue board god damnit

Piper is 4'9, literally a midget

Source?

it helps that both me and here are part native American. We're mostly black tho

>girlfriend
What a strange, made up sounding phrase!

Not Sup Forums but similar

I am the girlfriend though.

Ashi.

>part Native American
Lemme guess the great Skatchirisch Tribe?

Oh I'm in time to be the first to say the Invisible Woman.

>tfw it never happened to you and will never happens to anybody anyway.

nah Blackfoot for me and Cherokee for her

Think of a hispanic Starfire

Sure thing user, me too.

So all is truly lost.

Katana. If she gained 20 pounds after having 2 children.

I fucking wish, lads. Where do I find myself one of these?

D&D groups in college

>college
what a waste of 4 lonely years

>tfw no gf
>tfw kissless virgin

Raven

user'S DATING A HIGHSCHOOLER?

based

Don't cheat on her

Bitch you just pulled that out of your panties, that ain't mint.

Left Hand-Girl

She was bitten by a radioactive man's left hand, and has now mutated into a left hand.
Her powers are masturbating with your non-dominant hand so that you can still operate your computer mouse comfortably with your dominant hand.

She disappeared on you?

>girlfriend

>Mega McNuggies

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I wish I had done that as a kid. Now my dick tilts to the left.

>girlfriend

wait...

was she real nude in front of a kid?

the fuck is this?
i can't believe this even existed in the 80s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_Money_(film)

Good Taste m8

post her dick
post her boipucci

oh
ok

i thought it looked familiar

Just with lighter skin
>tfw am the user who always posts Envy from Scott Pilgrim

>The film received mostly negative reviews. Siskel & Ebert gave it a "thumbs down" and speculated mockingly that it may have been made by Hollywood executives with an affinity for hookers and their desire to make films about them, for lack of knowing women in any other profession.[4]

A less magical and even more autistic Star, just got back from a date actually

So was the Cherokee ancestor the owner? Because Cherokee owned slaves to be more white. Seriously fuckers wanted to do the whole "walk like they until they walk like you", but Andrew Jackson did not give a shit.

Quick, use her hair as handlebars when you take her from behind and see if she squeals like a pig.

If so, she's a keeper.

I'm sure there are better fits, but Timothy comes close.

The n52 version of Lian Harper

Hmmm....I would have to say my girlfriend most resembles Garfield.

Not purple obviously. She's a tiny chubby Korean with fat titties and good DSLs

Is it weird to wish you were molested as a child, even if it's by a woman like this?

Ashi. In that she doesn't exist.

The sex is really good, but that's besides the point. She's 16, nothing "keeper" about that.

>She's 16
KEEPER
E
E
P
E
R

If you've pulled this exact image off, your guy is lucky to have you.

It's a different thing, I'm just pointing out that it's not terribly uncommon.

I dated a girl that was a straight up 12/10. She has been described by others (herself included) as straight up "arm-candy". Her mom was a lingerie model well into her mid-forties which gave me an idea of what she would look like later. I thought she was fuckign hilarious which was what drew her to me and then I worked my ass off to get a date and then progress from there (making her my girlfriend).. When I showed my mom a pic of the girl I was dating she said, "user, she's really pretty". I then said thanks and immediately followed up with, "user, she's REALLY pretty.", which was code for SHE IS TOO HOT FOR YOU! In hindsight this is blasphemy because not chick is "too hot for me" in the same sense that no due is "too for for this girl". Confidence is all you need and it took me years to get that.

I tried my best to be the perfect boyfriend by not being overly controlling and trusted her until she had done something to lose it. If she said she was going clubbing with girlfriends, I told her to have fun and just send me text when she's home safe.I was boyfriend of the goddamn year until deep in a conversation she asks what I think about a chick having a threesome with two dudes. I said "ew" as a reflex. She immediately followed up with more questions and she asked to specify what I meant which I could tell was heading to disaster.. She asked what's the first thing I think of when I think "devil's threesome" and I said "sexual deviant" because IT FUCKING DEVIATES FROM THE NORM! UI wasn't implying bad, I was just implying most people don't engage in such behavior. Bitch dropped me right then and there and then proceeds to ignore me until she had the chance to break up in person.

I hope she steps on a landmine. If that doesn't happen, I hope she meets some piece of shit white supremacist whom impregnates her and sues her for spousal abuse, thereby getting sole custody of that bastard babu that's going to inevitably occur due to that whore's open legs.

I love her

Well, you certainly aren't bitter.

it's been ass-compressed to preserve freshness.

which incidentally isn't a very efficient way to preserve freshness.

>even more autistic
is that possible?

>In hindsight this is blasphemy because not chick is "too hot for me" in the same sense that no due is "too for for this girl". Confidence is all you need and it took me years to get that.
>Girl drops you like a sack of shit over one (1) opinion that you have, because you're completely replaceable and she can have anyone she wants

Well, congratulations on learning nothing, I guess.

Slightly bitter. Still relieved I didn't stick with her. I had to "impress" her White Supremacist "brother" in order to date her. Probably should have seen that as a warning sign.

Learned that any girl is in my "league" as long as I act like it. Most peeps wouldn't have attempted going for it because they though they were too far away from their social standing. Fuck that shit.

Even though she dumped my ass I still proved that looks got nothing to do with it. It's attitude.....and how you feel about their past sexual exploits.....gotta make sure you handle that topic carefully. In hindsight, I shouldn't have wanted anythign to do with her. Any chick that's okay being passed between two guys is probably not someone you want as teh mother of your children.

Not my gf but I have a friend that looks like Katana, the asian chick from the Outsiders. Hell, she even cosplayed as a japanese school girl and as a maid once.

Dude no, just because she enjoys the taste of my cum doesn't mean I should marry her. She's a nice enough girl, nothing wrong with her but she's too young.

Well I exaggerate for comedy, she's a chipper dorky blonde always up for an adventure and a bit of a bimbo.

>not knowing whose calling card that image is

>she enjoys the taste of my cum
>she's a chipper dorky blonde always up for an adventure and a bit of a bimbo.

Jesus Christ, you faggot; if you aren't going to marry her, then I will.

Am I too late to say Thing from Addams Family?

Let me guess you are lesbian.

Yes, but you're not too late to say that your girlfriend resembles Amy Rose.

Pre-Flashpoint Amanda Waller

Ha! Jokes on you, I've never had one!

>never had a girlfriend
What makes you think you're special?

She also enjoys giving me footjobs, the g-string and fishnets I bought her, cuddling when it's raining, sending me upskirt pics when she's at school, getting fingered in my car, and a couple of weeks ago when I first put it up her butt she didn't completely hate it.
She also cooks breakfast and does my laundry when she stays over.

Doesn't change a thing, she's just too young to marry, me too for that matter.

Nothing.

But I'd sooner gargle lead paint than date anyone even close to Amy Rose.

So marry her in two to four years when you've figured out what and where you want to go in life. Duh.

And how old are you? And where are her parents in all of this?

>"Hey co let's write a movie one word at a time"

Who knows where we'll be in that time?
She's got a year left in school and I bet she'll wanna go to college so that'll be it for us.

I'm 23, fresh out of college, new in town, new job and earning more money than I've ever had. Her mom is a widow, as long as her grades don't drop she's cool with me.

>She's got a year left in school and I bet she'll wanna go to college so that'll be it for us.
You are weak and a fag.
If you can't afford to drive thirty minutes, then you don't deserve a hot date.

She's Latina so I guess this so far is the closest.

what is this from?

My girlfriend's the opposite of yours. Learning to use a mouse with my non-dominant hand to ease masturbation.

D-does she look like Hanako then? If so you've got the perfect gf

It's not just about the distance, it's about her being in a new place surrounded by new people and wanting to do new things.
How are you not getting this?

(except she's not a child)

There is only one thing stopping you from being there with her as she experiences these new things, and that thing is yourself. The more that you create self-doubt within yourself about being a part of her life as she matures, the more of an emotional distance you've already created. She more than likely wants you to be with her every step of the way in her maturity, and you've already begun packing your bags.

Stop being gay before you get yourself cucked by an angel.