The great debate

The great debate

The EEnE RPG was pretty great

They kind of went off the tracks from the manga with Courage though, but it was a decent adaptation nontheless

There's no debate. Only one of them is on the list.

Gotta go with MegasXLR.

It's only reasonable.

I have to go with Courage

Courage changed my life permanently, and I will never forget that.

Two different types of shows

Ed, Edd n Eddy for the laughs, Courage for the art and spooks

Both for plot

I didn't like either.

I love both dearly but I have to go with the Ed boys.

Which cartoons do you like?

Steven Universe, may be a little deep sometimes but it's my favorite.

This is actually a crossover I always wanted to see

>SU
>deep

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Yes, that's all I have to say on that matter.

EEnE BTFOs that stupid dog.

Fuck you, implying I have shit taste.

For new stuff, I don't really know. I've been watching Batman Brave and the Bold and Real Ghostbusters again recently, but I figure that doesn't count.

>SU > EEnE/Courage

This nigga serious?

Courage has better feats down his belts but powerlevel wise he is probably weaker even not accounting that he is outnumbered, BUT he ALWAYS is compared to the supernatural freaks and thinly veiled serial killers he deal with and his "winning" track record isn't THAT bad anyway, meanwhile the Eds basically always "lose", so Courage wins due Narrative Causality laws.

I still can't believe they ended the manga like that. I hope the rape gets addressed in the sequel.

>The Batman

What the fuck?

It's just an autist that spams that image in as many threads are as remotely applicable, best to ignore it.

>he fell for the TAS meme

Courage takes you to another world.That show had a sort of constant autmn atmosphere and something about it gives me the creeps to this day even thinking about it like Invader Zim but while Zim had a better plot and story and was at times more graphic, Courage was spoopier I cant put my finger on it but something about it was really depressing but thats what made it good.

EEnE was great probably funnier with better timing but it was regular cartoon shenannigans.

Shit taste isn't liking SU, it's a good if flawed show, way better than Sup Forums gi es it credit for. I bet $100 that by the end of the 2020s after the culture war either dies down or shifts focus to other areas SU will be seen in a way better light by Sup Forums or its 2029 equivalent.

Shit taste is thinking that fucking Steven Universe is better than either Courage or EEnE.

>No Boondocks
>No Lastman
>No Looney Tunes Show
>No Ed Edd n Eddy

This list is an affront to good taste across the planet, that's not to say that any of the shows on that list were bad, just not the best.

>tmnt
>duck dogers
>the batman
Shitty taste faggot, where is jimmy newtron?Classic spongebob?Hey Arnold?Jonhy Bravo?

Ed Edd n Eddy very easily