If super heroines are so insanely strong how strong their anal and vaginal muscles? Can they crush into dust a walnut...

If super heroines are so insanely strong how strong their anal and vaginal muscles? Can they crush into dust a walnut? A rail? A metahuman penis?

Great, you ruined my fantasies about boning she-hulk.
OP is a fag.

I want her to crush my pennis and then she will hold me in her big strong arms and tell me she's going to save me and then fly me to the penis doctor

This is kinda the same problem like how can superman not crush anyone he shakes hands with. Or why doesn't his sperm destroy Lois.

By default superheroines have the same relative strength as normal women. Meaning only similar strong heroes could penetrate them.

Hands are directly controlled by brain, it's relatively easy to regulate the strength. But inner muscles are guided by spine and their contractions are mostly reflex.

How is that even funny? Why would she crush the guys testicles

I don't belive when you can toss around planets you can just regulate strenght down to a human level. Superman, Wonder Woman and co should break people just by trying to lift them.

She crushed his Iphone actually.

>assaults a man for no reason

why isnt she in jail right now?

Where's that screencap about how Superman can never be raped unless he let them do it because he could legitimately crush the rapists dick?

There is a correlation between superheroines and anal sex.

Don't you mean wonder woman?

No it was Superman. The whole thing about the hypothetical rapist is that they were trying to assert dominance by raping the strongest male. It was funnier in context.

She didn't assault him, just his phone

This pleases my penis

so women can just randomly destroy property of men?
liberals are fucking insane

>hahah isnĀ“t violence against men funny
jesus I guess I have come back to comics to soon. it is still full sjw garbage

He's not wrong.
And Wonder Woman should be locked up.

>>That poor girl wiping the desk with her own clothes.
someone give her proper cleaning tools!

She's obviously enjoying it.

I'd be more worried about getting knee'd in the face while performing cunnilingus.

I've had a few bruises and bloody noses from girls spazzing out during cunnilingus.

Probably.

But I think that the durability/resistance of the flesh would preclude sex. When you ease into a tight pussy, you feel a fair bit of resistance. Not a lot, not enough to make pushing in particularly difficult or painful (for the guy at least), but there is some. Scale that up to a top tier super heroine and it could be that a normal guy couldn't press in.

OR

play with a girls tits and you can jiggle them around a fair bit. Flesh is squishy and you can move it around a fair bit, it only really has resistance when it reaches its limits and thats when it also hurts. e.g. would Wonder woman feel Soft, or is her flesh like iron. Or if lois kissed Superman, do his lips deform around hers? I think they would. If you relax you lips, you can move them about a fair bit. I think it would be the same for most superhumans. You can deform their flesh just as easily as a regular human if the muscle underneath is relaxed, but not to the point it would hurt or damage them.

i.e. you could punch wonder Womans boobs and they would jiggle, but not be hurt. Same for sex. You could fuck her, but if she tensed up, even involuntary, your dick would be crush.

And the third alternative

Superheroes can have sex, just dont think about it to hard.

LUTHOR YOU MAD MAN

i need proof of this.

sounds like comedy gold.

Girls are so useless

since men are better than women, having seex with a man is the morally correct thing to do.

How do her knockers work? If her breast are soft a regular person could hurt her with the old grab and twist and if they're hard they should stick straight out in defiance of gravity.

Please refer to the Robosexuality: The Mechanics of Love guide's chapter on robot orgasms.

They're soft. But if you try to twist to the point it would be "damaging" (and therefor hurt) then you'd have to be immensely strong.

Yes and I imagine if they orgasmed during sex with a human male the involuntarily spasms would crush his dick to mush.

SO you're saying it'd be okay if she destroyed a woman's phone?