Where's my drink?

Where's my drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjS2hIJBt5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I drank it

I pissed in it and left it on the highway getting here.

This scene was so fucked up.

Why did this fucker feel entitled to ask about a drink, when he clearly forgot to mention it to Mr. Krabs over the phone? Especially when ordering delivery, you don't act like a total fucking dickbag when someone doesn't have an additional request you might have on top of your order. And even if you did mention it and the guy over the phone didn't catch your entire order, the delivery guy isn't to blame for getting your order wrong, he just delivers the fucking pizza. No need to act like a total fucking jerkass towards him.
Also who the fuck orders drinks when ordering delivery? And who the fuck drinks Diet soda while eating pizza? Man up and go all the way or don't even bother indulging yourself with a fucking box of grease.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjS2hIJBt5U

angry middle-age american man with a shitty dead-end job looking for a fight so he can feel like he's reclaimed a modicum of his masculinity after it was taken from him when he was castrated by the state.

sorry, quick edit:

angry, middle age Bikini Bottom man

>tfw the last time I ordered a pizza the delivery guy actually did forget the drink

I promise I didn't throw a shitfit. He even offered to go back and get it, but I declined.

Doesn't the end reveal that fish lives right next to the Krusty Krab anyway? He could've just walked over there.

Why the fuck does he need a drink when he's literally breathing in water every second?

the pizza took literally an entire day to get delivered, its amazing he didn't complain about that as it should have been the more pressing matter

Why would anyone order a drink for delivery?

Like, nigga, it is YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.
I get paying people to cook for you, but god knows that your lard ass already has a million bottles of mountain dew stored up.

why would he order a pizza?

fish don't eat pizza.

You tell me

Right here pal.

So, did he not actually order a drink, or did Mr. Krabs forget to tell SpongeBob and Squidward about it?

he thought it was complimentary because he's a fucking mongoloid.

couple pubes

This guy waited like three days for his pizza to arrive.
He deserved that drink for free.

will this be the Saturday pig thread?

Former delivery guy here.

And this is legit aggravating. In my area this was kinda of a issue so I made it worth my while.

>got a large cooler
>stuck in 6 2-litters of coke, pib, and dr. Pepper
>got 20 of the seasonings due to them now being sold in little shakers and you have to request them in call
>i charged out the asshole for a (convenience fee) and noted the people who call me out by showing them the order slip
>sold 2 litters for 4$
>sold the shakers for 2.50$

>best part was that most of them never adjusted to my ways and had a list of them that would pay
>had the company car to go the furthest out without worry for gas

>manager ask about my extra cash that I turn in
>I show them only a percentage of what I really make
>always 15to 20$ over my expected projections >ive pocketed 30 to 50 on game nights and holidays

>gets fired to random drug test

>still made off with a good load of money
>go to store once in a while cuz I still like pizza
>one of my old coworkers asks what's with the deal with a lot of people expecting them to have stuff on hand and even mentions the
convenience fee
>just tells him my scam
>he does it now and gives me free pizza any day I ask him for it

>later he asked how I thought this up
>"dude most of these dipshits think we still have seasoning in little paper pouches get a fanny pack and show them the difference"
>offer him my notepad of people who always pay for 200$
>he pays

>man I made a killing in job
>kinda miss it
>remembers the customers
>no I don't

Reminder that his house was literally 50 feet from the Krusty Krab.

Don't you shitpost at me, you little slut.

maybe you need to start breathing water yourself, faggot.

lmao

>calls in during closing time
>orders something which is not on the menu
>complains about not getting that drink he forgot to order
I think it's fair to say that this is the most accurate depiction of Hitler in a cartoon yet.