Why doesn't Iron-Man just make suit made of vibranium

Why doesn't Iron-Man just make suit made of vibranium.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its is rare

He had one made of Uru for a short time.

cuz nanomachines and symbiote goop is cooler

that tiny cylinder klaw was selling was worth millions
the shield captain america has is made of all the vibranium they could find at the time
the full iron man suit was estimated to cost more than a stealth bomber, even tony stark would not afford an entire suit if he wanted to give the entire thing vibranium armor
not to mention all the sources are illegal

Counterpoint: Black Panther has a full Vibranium suit

Because it'd make it a pain in the ass the next time his suit gets turned against him.

Yeah because Wakanda is literally WE WUZ tier

Did you niggas forget when Iron Man invented his own fucking element!? He can just invent more vibranium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
some people are just blessed with vibranium and can flaunt it

wakanda is the only place in the world with plentiful vibranium, and have had decades to study it and how to use it, and as wakandan royalty, he would easily have a suit made if he wanted

they have so much vibranium its not like its a great loss

why doesnt iron man just make a suit of kryptonite?

>Black Panther has a full Vibranium suit
Full Vibranium weave.
I think the last person who wore all Vibranium everything was Doom.

Speaking of which it's yet to be discussed/revealed in the MCU but you typically don't try to seize too much Vibranium because there are ways others can shut yours down. If Doom tried to just grab the Vibranium instead of performing the rite of the Panther God's judgment he would have faced a very different outcome.

why doesn't iron man just put the whole world in a suit?

I mean you're right and all but MCU canon and comics canon are different, vibranium is much more plentiful in the comics (though still rare) and cap's shield is made of an unknown composition that includes vibranium and other shit (it's stronger than regular vibranium)

why doesn't iron man put his whole suit in a bottle?

kek

why doesnt iron man just make a suit of man?

>Full Vibranium weave.
Given how Vibranium works wouldn't that matter fuck all?

Why doesn't iron man just make a man out of suits

Isn't that basically the premise of the second Avengers film?

>bottle

Full as in across the entire suit, not that the suit is made fully from it. The quantity and pattern come into play.

Why doesn't tony just create an element that is better than vibranium?

Is that metaphor for alcohol?

no, he literally captured a tiny demon in a bottle

blackheart's really been jobbing lately

What I mean is I don't see how thickness matters given how Vibranium works.

vibranium doesn't "work" a specific way

it's comic book science, like pym particles or the speedforce. it's only consistent in its inconsistency.

or adamantium for that matter, is more of that then vibranium right?

OK, let's see if we can shake the sand from your mind's eye with some imaginative thinking.

Let's say you're in a sub of some kind and sinking like a rock to the bottom of the ocean. Would you feel safer putting on the vibranium mesh pressure suit or a full suit of vibranium?

do i have an oxygen supply? if yes then full suit, if no then mesh.

Depends on what type of adamantium you mean. There's like 3 or 4 IIRC.

All of them are a bitch to work with though. It's not unsurprising there isn't more shit made out of the stuff.

While we're on the subject of bullshit Marvel metals, is the Hulkbuster Carbonadium, cause it seems like it should be and if not that's a fairly glaring oversight.

well, if anyone can make a big ass forging machine capable of producing properly shaped adamantium plates, it's tony(money coming out of my ass) stark.