Gentleman, how do we kill the batman?

Gentleman, how do we kill the batman?

shoot him until he dies

he bleeds, and if he bleeds, we can kill him

he too fast

aids

t. niggerrape

We lure him down to the depths of the ocean and steal that fuckers breathing mask while beating him up. The Bat drowns and I get to be a badass.

Capture someone who has a lot of influence to lure him into a trap, how about that billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne?

Kill literally everyone else and then yourself. He has to kill himself to keep being the batman at that point. Checkm8.

Set a trap with the perfect bait, joker tied up with his pants around his ankles.

This fellow gets it. I'll put a call into Arkham. We'll have the operation underway by midnight.

It's simple. We take a child and train them to be an Olympic-class gymnast. We ensure they achieve local success and fame in Gotham, but for whatever reason, never quite make it to the global level. We make it clear that all events they participate in donate all proceeds to charity. This is how we ensure Batman knows the kid exists.

Then it's just a matter of killing the kid's parents in an act of crime that seems like it could have been prevented. Batman won't be able to resist the bait- he'll adopt the kid and try to make them into a Robin. It's what he does.

Then, when he's least expecting it, the kid hits him with a big rock.

It's fool-proof!

WE GET A ROCK!

Hey these guys are on the mark!

I say we let him go!

Take 52 orphans and poison them, if he doesn't kill himself in the middle of gotham you won't give them the cure. He has 20 minutes to do it. He is a hero, he will kill himself.

Nuke Gotham while sending an android to bang Barbara, Nightwing, Catwoman, Talia, Todd and Joker at the same time using his jealousy as bait

Right, because death traps and ultimatums always work out so well for supervillains.

Lure him to a brightly lit room with a gun, multiple cameras and a TV. Synthesised voice recording talking over footage of kidnapped innocent civilians. Inform him that he either shoots himself in the head, or we start killing at random, but if he shoots himself, we release all the hostages. Kill a hostage ever second he doesn't comply.

Better question! How do we rape the Batman?

Stop buying his books

Replace all the medicine for arkham inmates with cyanide.

Has there ever been a version of Batman or Ironman where they really ARE separate people?

Edgelord responses like these always miss the point of cape comics

Here's an idea:
Drop a nuke on Gotham at night.

First gather a cabal of evil genius alternate Batmen. Then lure him into a universe where evil is always destined to win and then have evil alternate versions of Thomas and Martha (disguised to look like their good counterparts) shoot him with the same revolver used by Joe Chill.

Has anyone tried asking really nicely?

Stop buying his comics

>How do you kill batman
>Here's a plan that would work
>HURR NOT THE POINT

Dont have to.

Just start pushing all the damages he does, put dindus in front of the camera who got their arms/spines broken. Point out all the police resources lost because Batman interfered with cases, all the civilians kills as a collateral of his petty wars. Push for a FBI investigation and make it impossible for him to operate. And do it all legally.

execute his rogues gallery, once he clears up the organised gangs he'll have nothing to do.

You make Bruce Wayne happy.

This thread's shit anyways, but responses like "hurr I'll make him kill himself" are dumb because there's been hostage situations in comics all the time and they never work because it's a dumb edge death

I know, I know! how about we use Wayne tech to kill him! I gots stocks!

I don't understand that question.

Put oil on the gargoyles

I am here to verify that Batman and Ironman ARE separate characters, you're welcome.

Yo yo yo
wait wait wait
I got you my dudes
How about we, like, hire EVIL Batman from that alternate universe thingy to kill Batman? Hah? Hahhah? Hah?

You bring his parents back to life.

That's stupid! He would just betray us anyways. We should use the Jews!

No they're not backstabbing enough. We need history's most evil and twisted peope. The ones who started two world wars in their lust for power. Only they can stop the batman

But Gordon, Batman is standing right there in front of you. He heard you plan.

More bullets

Let me rephrase:
Tony Stark says that Iron Man is actually his friend. Bruce Wayne says that Batman is his friend also. Has there ever been a version of either of these characters where this is actually true?