Got my copy Wednesday

In 9 or 10

Pretty sure 9 didn't end on a cliffhanger

Spoil me

Guess 9.
Because it ended with a cliffhanger

>i want to be a fulltime superhomey, or im gone

well the tracking number I got doesn't work so that's a good sign

Mindf**k's brother puppets Thugboy into attacking Emp and throwing her off a building.

Mindf**k appears to Emp and tells her that her brother is going to torture and kill her.

I thought he was dead also why does he gives a shit about Emp unless he blames her for his sisters death or something in which case he could go after Spooky as well. Also enough Mindf**k, she had enough volumes dedicated to her it's time to let her go

Don't know those answers. We don't even see her brother when it happens. Cliffhanger.

Also, I'm guessing Sup Forums is gonna hate some parts. Like Spooky's new fashion sense.

what does she look like aside from one armed

>emp user never storytimed #9

We've already seen her in preview pics. Sidecut iirc

If this is true, i want that volume.
Dont know why so many are so afraid of spoilers.

For anyone else reading their physical copy, does it seem like Warren is drawing Jette as thick as EMP in the hip area? I know he's drawing Emp thicker for reasons but in a few panels it seems like he's doing the same thing to her which doesn't make sense.

It's basically everyone is told that spoilers make things worse so they believe it.

Actual studies where people are given spoilers before viewing/reading something have the people that received spoilers consistently give a higher rating to a work.
You know how when you see something a second or third time you notice all the little hints coming together and enjoy noticing those little details? Spoilers apparently let you do that on the first go round.

>Emp is now actually fa
I'm still annoyed

the strange thing is Emp is fairly active and is only becoming moreso so her getting fat doesn't make much in the way of sense unless she's foresaken every diet she was on and is eating like Sistah Spooky or hanging around her

Because Warren storytimed every other volume, but not 9 so you have to buy it.
Its all a trap to lure you into byuing. ;)

Good point, user.
That kinda summs me up.