Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/93267511/

Other urls found in this thread:

premiercomics.com/
dis.4chanhouse.org/comic/res/997.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last time:

-Jade Empress got a design update
-Discussed what Sup Forumslette's powers actually are/do
-There's probably something else that happened

Last thread died early, didn't even make it through the entire weekend.

Oh boy, looks like we're in for another slow ass thread.

Yeah, really slow this week.

Damn. Usually someone would've shown up by now.

Hey guys. Good news is, i have a skecth for the RR cover. Bad news is my shift dosent end until 6:30, its 1:20 now. So here's a prompt for now.

An interesting team I found on the wiki was Full Body Beatdown. What are some cool coop moves they could do? Why does arms like the other two? Is the power of Crotch rocket's engine measured in "Pelvic Thrusts"?

Hadn't seen that redesign yet.

Neat.

Arms probably likes the other two because they keep bringing him to fights.

And yes, him measuring it in pelvic thrusts sounds about right.

I tried drawing Erin, but I felt couldn't quite capture what core of her design is.

Neat.

Erin seems to almost always be wearing so sort of makeup on her face.

Where she gets the makeup from since she started working on the demon planes is a mystery that has yet to be addressed.

Has she always got sensual eyes?

All the time it seems.

She's French.

What a cute pair of friends.

What are his powers?

Abs so well oiled they can be used as a mirror or a light source if covered.

Atomic abs

Being mistaken for Cyclops.

THE FUTURE'S SO BRIGHT, I GOTTA WEAR SHADES.

So is this the thread to pitch an anthology zine that I've been working on with other Sup Forumsmerades? We've got a few pitched stories, but we're looking for more writers and artists!

I guess it is the thread for that, yeah.

Sounds like you're doing what the Sup Forumsmrades at Premier Comics are doing.

You could try getting in touch with them.
premiercomics.com/

I'll check them out. I'm with "multiversity comics" which is just a working name, I think. I've got two scripts written for them, and I'm planning out a third. No reason I can't submit to both, right?

I'm back! Got let out early. And here it is. Rage Racer cover idea.

Nah man. This is a thing that's been longer than that. I believe the thread title to look for is Project Multiversity?

been meaning to post the other rocketboy drawing

You know, I don't recall there ever being much of RR when his head isn't engulfed with rage flames.

Neat. Makes me imagine that AI giving him a haircut or styling it.

That was kind of a stumping point on looks. Trying to think of a hairstyle for a man that's more known for his baldness.

I guess now's the time to ask what would you guys want his hair color to be? Maybe I can give a quick color.

Probably black hair. When he's not pissed, he probably looks remarkably average.

What's his endgame, lads?

That almost sounds familiar, I feel like I've seen it in the catalog before.

No idea what it's about though.

To go to Canada or become relevant on [s4s] I'd assume.

his name is Salisbury, Salisbury is a confidant in the meat industry and likes to cut his head off for meat production and grow it back for continuous meat.

He's also very rich cow, and wants to die.

Is there supposed to be a pic related for this?

I remember last time there is a Season related character. I didn't get a chance to catch that one, what was she about? It was a character in the hoods.

Do you mean the seasons witch pic that was posted last thread?

Her deal is she was raised by a covenant of witches to do some magical apocalypse/revival stuff, but then the portal to the demon planes got all inverted and accomplished what they were planning before they got to doing it. So she was discarded.

She's covered in magical glyphs or symbols or something that give her magical power boosts.
The witch who was good at doing that got killed or something so now the covenant is hunting this character to skin her or some other grim shit to recover some of their lost arts.

Apparently grafting skin with those symbols on them to their skin will give them a power boost.

That's what I remember being discussed anyway. Nothing was ever really committed to. I think she was going to end up in conflict with the Brit magical girls at some point for a reason that was never properly established.

Or did you mean some other character?

this is my character: One Inch Man

his powers are biting the ankles of super heros and subsisting entirely off of one m&m for months at a time

No, that wasn't quite it.
She was eligible to be one of the Seasons, Summer, but the position was sniped out from under her. She wants to kill the current Summer so she can take her spot.

That was the original pitch, and then it got changed to that.

It's because we couldn't get a good enough handle on the whole seasons thing.

This looks very good.

If I remember, she was herself trying to find a way to remove the etchings from her body, because the Inversion royally fucked them up. They went from protecting and empowering her to slowly killing her, as well as tinting her skin that peculiar color.

Briana is my favorite Sup Forums creation. Also, she is the best one.

Like magical poisoning.

I don't remember that in particular, but it seems interesting enough. At least it gives her some motives.

>best girl

Absolute truth. Biggest boobs too.

She's at least better than Golden Girl, who is herself only just a bit better than Windbreaker.

Best Girl is everyone in CosCru. Even Steve.

Do you have the one with Emily and Emily-form Whisper?

This one?

If not, then you'll need to give more details.

I think I have most, if not all, of what CosCrus user posted.

Yeah, that's it. I think that's the only time they drew Whisper in a different form.

The only really good way to represent Whisper taking on other forms is when Whisper is talking to someone directly.

And Whisper just never really did that in any of CosCrus' pics since he didn't get far enough in to have a scene like that.

Well, good luck surviving the night, thread.

Briana cold beat those guys up. Therefore, she is better.

I think she might have a bit of trouble trying to beat up a living idea.

Enough punches and it'll work. I mean hell, if Superman can do it, so can anyone.

I don't think either of those statements are true.

Haram-girl is best girl.

Wait, what if she hits them with the IDEA of punches?

Whisper is always at least as powerful as a person who is thinking of it, so even if she were the only one thinking of Whisper, it would be as strong or stronger than her idea of punches

Does Keksandra hang out with some /coc/?

Going to need a bit of explaining.

Nice

/s4s/ board-tan, likes dubs and memes and being adorable n shit

The septs are nice but her arms scare me.

Her arms are like that. They're loopy-woopy for enhanced dubs checking.

Nice digits, [s4s]
I think Keksandra and Sup Forumsnrad would be buddies

Those are loopy these are just ape like.

please don't body-shame keksandra :^(

This looks great. Loving his design. Did you do his first design too?

Reminds me of a certain someone.

At this point I am certain that [s4s] uses scripts to get these numbers.

That's the equivalent of taking steroids.

[s4s] cup team scandal investigation when?

Wait, what if Briana's thoughts of Whisper turn him into Punch?

There's a rumor around town that the [s4s] captain is engaging in amorous corruption with the former commissioner. Do you think there's validity to this?

[s4s]-tan had a fling with /mlp/-tan before, and last I saw is having a fling with Sup Forums-tan.

>[s4s]-/mlp/ ended years ago
sigh
best pairing

What's funny to me is that [s4s]/mlp/ was just as "serious" then as [s4s]Sup Forums is now.

I personally love all the [s4s] lesbian pairings

I bet /u/ do.

But back to this whole [s4s] hanging around /coc/ things, now it brings to mind a story idea where Sup Forumsnrad has to investigate her for the alleged using of "scripts" (steroids) to get those numbers (which could be interpreted as points/goals since we're taking the cup angle).

What kind of trippy Toon Town shit is Sup Forumsnrad about to get sucked into?

The whole time when she's being interrogated, [s4s] tells the truth, but she tells it in such a distorted memey way that Sup Forumsnrad finds it completely useless, even when the lie detector remains as straight as an arrow. Then he finds clues in the interrogation that [s4s] was telling the truth, but also implicating a mastermind using her as a pawn.
And it's none other than Jud- I mean, Doctor Doom.

No, I think it'd have something to do with birds.
Anything trying to appear that unimportant must be hiding something.

And any interrogation would make it sound even more like [s4s]-tan is doing drugs.

Yeah, although when I was drawing the inked one I couldn't get access to my first design so they look different.

Sounds like a good setup for some sort of conflict.

Any colored pics for Rocket Boy?

Not yet, what sort of color scheme do you think he should have?

Wouldn't work, birds are important.
[s4s]-tan is no stranger to drugs though, she smokes dank memejuana all the time

Bright red and chrome.
If it's supposed to be a spoof of older space adventure stories, that should look the part.

T-t-thats a big girl.

I prefer lewd hijabi over lewd nun.

is there a version of this pic with Colette only?

There's this

Only magi would have it.

I agree with this

I could imagine conrad walking in the town then all of a sudden everyone says "check 'em" which feaks conrad out. He then finds out the time was 10:11.

11:11 would be better.

At first he things all the clocks are broken since the coo coo clock-like reactions aren't happening on the hour.

God damn I like where this is going

Given the nature of [s4s], I'd imagine the landscape and inhabitants are a collection of memes, the "dankest" of which are more prominent.

As soon as Sup Forumsnrad thinks he's found a stable landmark to navigate by, it is demolished and a newer, "danker" one is erected in its place.

But who hired Sup Forumsnrad to look into [s4s] using scripts?
Rival team? Or did [s4s] do it to try and clear her name? Or is she actually doing it?

My main point of reference for [s4s] geography comes from
dis.4chanhouse.org/comic/res/997.html
and other comics found in the galleries there.

If there's a rival team out to get [s4s]-tan, it would be Sup Forums.
The premise here is that Sup Forums's meme magic has failed on them since they're still stuck in the lowest league of the cup (this is true, by the way). The team feels as if Kek needs an offering to kickstart Sup Forums's rise to the top, where riches await them if they win the cup. But to do that, the manager has to find out the secret behind [s4s]-tan's accuracy, so he hires Sup Forumsnrad under the guise of "suspicion that [s4s]-tan is using scripts to ramp up her game".
As mentioned when Sup Forums has [s4s]-tan captive or something, Sup Forums planted a script in her house so that the authorities could find it, warranting her arrest and stirring up a major controversy that paints her as a traitor or something.

I don't feel like using Sup Forums, he's over saturated enough.

I think [s4s]-tan would hire Sup Forumsnrad herself to find out if she's using scripts or not and when Sup Forumsnrad asks "Well, are you?" [s4s] goes "Dunno, that's why I'm asking."

Does she still use the term "dum-dum"? Or is she over that now?

Yeah, she still uses the term "dum-dum". It's basically the only negative name she calls people.

Thank you!

I almost got excited and thought coscru was back, but then I remembered he only shows up during E3 and TGS like a magical fairy.

It was another uneventful weekend for Sup Forumsnrad, business had been slower and the cases weren't coming in like they use to. By and large, that should be a good thing, less crime, less work to do, but Sup Forumsnrad was starting to feel like he was going soft, which is how he found himself sitting in a car on a hot day just watching the streets for any trouble, any hints of conspiracy, any super villains out causing low level mischief, anything really to keep him from losing his damn mind.

Just as Sup Forumsnrad wiped the sweat from his face, he spotted something, a man in an over sized tench coat, or was it two men? Either way, he was closing in on a little girl skipping along the sidewalk coming his way. Sup Forumsnrad squints his eyes at this and carefully gets out of his car.

The suspicious man calls out to the girl “Hey there little girl.” She turns to face him, the man is smiling maliciously as he undoes his trench coat, Sup Forumsnrad has now broken into a full sprint. The man flings his coat open “WANNA BUY A WATCH?!”

Sup Forumsnrad stumbles while trying to stop and catches himself on a streetlamp. The open coat man has a full display of watches of all kinds hanging from inside of his coat. He’s also wearing a suit under his coat, a very familiar looking suit.

The man continues “All kinds, pocket, wrist, RX, I have ones that glow, ones that spin, ones that zizz even.” Another man suddenly appears “Oh yeah, zizzing watches are the new talking cardboard, and look at these prices, you should totally buy one, little girl.”

Sup Forumsnrad rubs his eyes a little, for a second he thought he saw two identical men, but there’s only one. He refocuses his eyes and looks at the man’s face carefully until he’s finally able to pry his eyes away from all the distracting things on him and read the sticky note affixed to his otherwise (save for a mouth) blank face which reads ‘totally not samefag’.

“I knew it!” Sup Forumsnrad begins moving in.

All I've written right now.

The girl is actually looking at the watches, but then asks “What time is it?”

Samefag’s smile disappears “Ugh, umm...” as he looks at his own watch “11:11?”

Before he knew what happened an index finger had impacted one of his cheeks, sending ripples through his entire face as the girl exclaimed in glee “Check those dubs!”

With the force of a comet, Samefag was blasting off into the distance with a satisfying ‘ding’. Sup Forumsnrad sighed and adjusted his hat before walking over.

The girl was still pointing at nothing in particular now, she didn’t change stance until Sup Forumsnrad called out to her “Kek[s4s]ndra.” She jumped and spun around, her face now visible, her top kek hat now spinning.

“Sup Forumsnrad!” she exclaimed, and with that her arms extended like rubber hoses and wrapped around him in a hug.

“What are you doing here?” Sup Forumsnrad wheezed.

Kek[s4s]ndra looks left and right, eyes shifting looking for anyone who could be listening as she brings her face closer to Sup Forumsnrad’s, who is still wrapped up in her arms.

She holds up a hand like you do when whispering something to someone “Between you and me,” now in even more hushed whispering “someone has been spreading rumors that I’m using scripts to steal gets.”

I like it. I like it alot.